Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

"Hmm. Interesting," Tabatha said, talking to herself. She moved her fingers on the console and changed the display around.

"What?" Jake Hedron asked.

He was lying on the bed, spread-eagled, naked and sexually sated; at least for the moment. He'd never met anyone as sexy and as fascinating as Tabatha. The fact that she was an empath intrigued him. His real parents and his grandparents were the only people he knew who were special in any way, and they were more advanced on a physical level than on a mental one. He'd never met anyone who could read minds, before. Of course, he hadn't met Béla, his real father's girlfriend yet. That would occur this weekend. 'Gods! That's tomorrow!' he suddenly realized.

"Huh? Oh," Tabatha replied, "there was some vigilante activity a couple of weeks ago in Bozeman. That's where your grandparents live, right? Frank and Tanya?"

"Yeah," Jake replied. "Mom used to tell me stories about when she was a kid. Her folks were bounty hunters. They still are, I guess. They had, make that have, their own private investigation company.

"In fact," Jake continued, becoming more interested in telling his story, "the day after Béla came back from ... wherever she'd been for the last hundred years, Gramps and Grams, along with Béla's sister, cracked a case that I'd been working on and rescued some rich guy's kidnapped daughter.

"I'd sure like to have them working at Tomlin," he concluded. "But, they like the small town life."

"Small town life?" Tabatha asked, half-laughing. "Would you like to see this video feed? I think this is an image of your grandmother!"

Curious, Jake rolled off the bed, still naked, and knelt down next to his naked bride, who was sitting with a towel under her so as not to leak all over the desk chair. Ignoring all that, plus the way her breasts jiggled when she typed, he stared at the console with her.

"Watch," Tabatha said, then reached up and moved her fingers on the console, commanding it to replay a security tape from what was supposed to be an abandoned building.

"This is where it looks like she was taken captive," Tabatha narrated as the image on the console showed a sexy blonde being manhandled down a hallway.

"The building's used by indigents and drug users," she said as she fast-forwarded the image. They watched as the sexy, scantily clad blond was moved from the first room to a second room.

"It sure looks like her," Jake admitted. "I hope she's all right." The men in the image were slapping the girl around a lot. She looked nearly unconscious.

"Here," she said. "Watch..."

The blonde suddenly reappeared, arms and legs flailing wildly as she flew across the hall and slid into the wall. She was naked, now, and didn't seem to do anything to cushion her fall. Two men came out of the room and one shoved her flat on the floor with his boot. He said something; his voice too low for the monitor to pick up.

"Shit me! I kicked her black and blue!" the other, larger man said, much louder.

They walked around the blonde lying on the floor. She looked up and said something.

"Did she just call him a shithead?" Jake asked, incredulous. "Is she trying to get herself killed?"

Tabatha chuckled to herself and thought, 'You have no idea! Just watch!' into her husband's mind.

Jake watched. Now the dumb blonde was posing! 'She's definitely going to get herself killed! That couldn't be Grams. She's not that stupid!'

One man turned and walked away. The other reached down, grabbed the blonde babe by her throat and hauled her upright. He backhanded her, slamming her face into the wall. He reached for her again as she slid down the wall.

"Won't be long, now," Jake mused, feeling bad about what would happen to the blond. He knew how human animals like the one in the video enjoyed terrorizing and slaughtering young girls. He felt an uncomfortable tightness in his stomach as he continued to watch.

'Where's the vigilante part?' he wondered, not really interested in watching more of this cruel butchery.

As the man reached for her, the blond seemed to fall more quickly, rolling as she did so. Then she kicked him in the crotch. The thump of the impact registered on the security recorder.

'He's wearing protection, ' Jake realized. 'Now she's just dead meat... '

He felt genuinely sorry for the girl. She was a real scrapper. It wasn't going to be much fun watching this brute rip her apart. "Why are we watching..." Jake started to ask.

'Just watch!' Tabatha commanded in his mind, an odd excitement flowing beneath her thoughts. Jake couldn't help but wonder if his wife had a dark side that relished watching helpless young women get murdered...

'Okay! You don't need to shout... '

The brute reached forward and grabbed the girl by her throat again. Somehow, she'd managed to get a leg up between them and pushed him back.

'What was that he said? 'You think you're something special?' Why would he say that?'

Now, there were a dozen others in the hallway, watching the one-sided fight. Jake looked at their faces as they watched the brute launch himself at the terrified, helpless girl.

'They actually hope to see her get butchered! Fucking animals!'

The girl disappeared underneath the hulking mass of the man attacking her. Then the man flew clear back across the hallway and slammed into the wall. The blond girl was on top of him a second later.

'Nobody pisses on me!' Jake heard her snarl. She sounded furious. She sounded familiar...

"My God! That is Grams!" he exclaimed, staring at the flatscreen image. He watched as the disheveled blonde stood up, proud and defiant, her naked body glistening and streaked with dirt, sweat and blood from the brutal fight. She walked away from her kill without looking back.

Tabatha paused the display.

"Well," Jake said, dumbfounded by the realization of what his grandmother did for entertainment. "I see why you said that was interesting."

"That is not what I thought was interesting," Tabatha replied. "This is what was interesting..." She reached out to the console and tapped a key to resume the video.

The dirty, wild-haired blond walked away, her voluptuous, naked body glistening in the dim light of the hallway. She turned the corner and stopped just before stepping out of the security camera's view, looked around for a moment, then vanished!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.