Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

"She's asleep," Béla whispered, referring to their daughter, Lisa.

In all of Béla's four thousand years, she'd never had a child before. She and Jake had, early in their relationship, realized that Béla was only half-human. Evidently, Lisa had taken on more traits of her alien half than her human half and was growing at an incredible rate. She was ten months old now, and already had the appearance and vocabulary of a five-year-old.

Béla climbed into bed and gently raked her fingernails down Jake's chest. He reached up under her teddy and pinched a nipple, then began squeezing her breasts. She pressed her tits harder into his hands and moaned softly.

"Don't make too much noise, you'll wake her," Jake whispered.

He pulled her down against him and kissed her passionately. Béla loved to be kissed. It still excited her. When she and Jake were previously together, they hadn't kissed each other very much – they were too much into physical mutilation to express much tenderness toward each other.

She smiled as she thought of her previous lover, Frank. Frank and Tanya had always been very tender and passionate. Now, they seemed to be swinging the other way, finally exploring the exciting realm of physical mutilation for sexual pleasure that she'd tried to interest him in more than a hundred years ago. Of course, it helped that her sister, Beth, had taught Tanya how to separate herself from her physical pain and to mentally spread it more evenly throughout her nervous system.

"What?" Jake asked, noticing Béla's lips tighten into a smile.

"I was just thinking," she said, talking quietly into his mouth.

"About what?" he inquired, hoping it was something sexy.

"Tanya," Béla whispered, "and her 'playroom'..."

"Yeah," Jake said. "You mentioned that once before. What's she got that excites you so?"

"Oh," Béla sighed. "Well, you remember when we first met, and you just couldn't get enough of tearing me apart?"

"Well, I seem to remember you enjoyed it as much as me," Jake replied, becoming somewhat defensive. "You still enjoy it. And I do, too." 'With you, anyway... ' he added silently.

'You're sweet. But we shouldn't think at each other. The walls can be very curious.'

'The walls?' Jake asked, not understanding.

'Mommy?'

'Those walls ... What is it, sweetie?'

"She's talking to me!" Béla squealed, out loud. "In my head!" 'Mommy's coming, sweetie... ' Béla hopped out of bed, completely naked, and pranced into the spare bedroom – now Lisa's room.


It was the next evening. Jake was talking to Frank, working out plans for a visit.

"I know," Jake said. "The girls usually work these things out and then tell us where we're going and what we're going to do. But planning a weekend together to surprise Béla shouldn't be that difficult."

"Yeah," Frank admitted. "But, shouldn't there be some sort of special occasion or something? A birthday, maybe?"

"Hmm, I like that idea," Jake replied. "Do either of you have a birthday coming up?"

"No, not us," Frank replied. "You?"

Jake was silent.

Jake was still silent.

"Hello?" Frank said sarcastically. "I see you – I don't hear you. What is it?"

"Um," Jake said. "Well ... I don't know. Yes. I do know. I know that I don't know..."

"What is it you don't know?" Frank asked, doing his best not to sound sarcastic. 'Did your mind take a trip to Hawaii or something?' he wondered privately.

"Um, when Béla's birthday is," Jake said, finally. "Do you know?"

Frank thought for a minute. 'Béla's birthday? Humph! In all the time I've known her, she's never mentioned it ... and I've known her longer than anyone alive.'

"Well, no," Frank admitted. "I don't know when it is. I don't think she knows when it is. She was born thousands of years ago, and then she was reborn on that spaceship. I don't know much about alien society, but I don't think they pay any attention to stuff like that."

"I think you may be right," Jake agreed. "What can we do about that?"

"Do? Frank asked. "You're the imaginative one who stole her away from me – can't you think of something? Like, maybe, inventing a birth date for her?"

Jake laughed. "That's a good idea. Since she doesn't have a birth date, why don't we just make it this weekend? That's a good reason for us all to get together."

"I like it," Frank agreed. "So, I'll tell Tanya and you tell Béla. But don't tell her why! Let's surprise her!"

"Knock, knock, Frank," Jake replied sarcastically. "She's a telepath, remember? How will she not find out?"

"Well," Frank mused. "If you don't think about it, she won't see it. Right?"

"Ha, ha. Right," Jake replied. "Wish me luck. See you Saturday."

'Transmission terminated, ' read the display on the screen.

Frank realized he was hungry. After a hundred years, neither he nor Tanya kept regular meal times. They ate when they were hungry. Early in their marriage (once the kids were grown up and out of the house), they discovered they were becoming fat and lazy and realized the reason was... Each one ate when the other was hungry!

Once they agreed that mealtime wasn't family time anymore, it only took a few months to break the habit of always eating together. After that, it didn't really matter what they ate, nutritionally; Béla's blood kept them healthy, and each noticed the other beginning to lose weight. It wasn't long after that until they were spending quality bonking time together again.

Frank smiled at the thought. 'And it's been that way ever since... '

Sandwiches were the easiest things to fix, and since he didn't consider food as a form of entertainment, that's what he fixed. As he took his first bite, Tanya walked into the kitchen.

"Ready for this weekend?" she asked cheerfully.

Frank nearly choked. 'How did she find out so fast?' "What?" he managed to get back a mouthful of cold meat and mayonnaise. "You mean ... Jake?"

"Uh-huh," she replied cheerfully. "And Tabatha, of course!"

"That's this weekend?" he choked. 'Fuck! Wrong Jake!'

"Of course, silly, Béla and I decided that what you said about all of us getting together was a good idea. So we're all going to be here!" She smiled and cocked her head as she watched Frank choke down his mouthful of sandwich.

"Good!" he squeaked. 'Time to change the subject... ' he thought as he finished swallowing the bite of sandwich he'd nearly choked on.

"You okay?" she asked. "You look a little ... strange." She walked up and put her arms around his neck. Taking a finger, she cleaned some white goo from his sandwich off his face and sucked it off her finger. Then she finished cleaning the spot with her tongue.

Frank grinned. 'She has that look. It's playtime... ' "I need a place to put this sandwich if we're going to continue..." he suggested.

Tanya lay back on the kitchen table and let her arms fall to her sides, jutting her breasts out and displaying the flat part of her stomach between her blouse and her shorts. "Will this do?" she asked in a polite, little-girl voice.

"Well," Frank said, frowning. "It needs ... something." He looked at her critically, as though trying to decide what was wrong. "Ah!"

Laying the sandwich down on her lower belly, he began to unbutton her top. Tanya lay quietly and let him. Then he picked up the sandwich and laid it between her breasts. He pulled off her shorts, then stood back to admire his work – which was mostly her sexy, naked body.

"Hmm," he grinned. "Much better." He picked up his sandwich and took another bite while he gazed at her. "Still needs something, though," he decided.

Then he opened up his sandwich and smeared its insides all over her stomach. Tanya shrieked, and sucked her tummy in, trying to get away from the cold, icky mess.

'Who sez food can't be entertaining?'

"You pervert!" Tanya yelled, giggling. "You are so predictable! I knew you were going to do that!"

"If you knew," Frank responded, "why'd you lay down there?"

"Cause," Tanya said in a sexy voice, "I knew you were going to do that..."

"Know what else I'm going to do?" Frank asked, grinning at her.

"If I say 'yes', will it ma... Yike!" she shrieked as Frank took a bite of his sandwich off her stomach. "Hey! You got more than just sandwich, there, mister!" Tanya informed him. "Some of that was me!"

"Hold still while I get another bite!" Frank exclaimed around a mouthful of food.

Without waiting to swallow, he bent down, sucked a nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, his mouth still full of half-chewed food. The squishy feeling of his tongue and the food on her nipple made her shriek again.

Frank stood up and swallowed, letting Tanya fend him off, giggling. "You sure are noisy!" he exclaimed, admiring her slimy tit. He bent down again and sucked most of the goo back into his mouth. He looked at her again. She had mayonnaise and mashed bread all over her stomach and one really glossy nipple.

"It's uneven," Frank decided. "Hold still while I get the other one."

Of course, 'hold still and let him' wasn't ever part of the game. That wasn't any fun. 'Chase, Conquer and Subdue' was the game they played the most.

Giggling, she slid off the far side of the table and landed on her feet. The last piece of meat from Frank's sandwich fell to the floor along with some of the breadcrumbs. Frank turned away from her, then suddenly rolled over the table and grabbed her. Tanya shrieked again and shook herself free of his grasp, then fled through the kitchen door.

Frank leaped up off the kitchen floor where he'd fallen and chased after her. He cornered her at the other end of the house against the door of her private sanctuary.

Where else?

As Frank reached her, Tanya fell through the door and fled to the far wall – her 'spiked' wall, where Frank caught her and slammed her against the spikes. Tanya gasped as the inch long spikes drove into her back. Then Frank manhandled her around and mashed her against the wall again, face first this time. The spikes didn't come up to her face, but they gouged into her breasts, giving her lots of incentive to hold very still.

With one hand against her bloody back, he held her against the wall while he pulled off his clothes with his other hand. He then pulled her off the spikes and twirled her around, wrapping his arms tightly around her and squeezing her sticky torso and bloody breasts against him. She wailed in protest at his rough treatment of her tender, perforated boobies, then was silenced as his lips pressed against hers.

Tanya pushed away from the spike wall with one hand, not wanting to be stuck in the back with them again. Frank turned her around, still squeezing her sticky body against his, and backed her against the massage table in the middle of the room. She was moaning low in her throat with desire, now.

She could feel his hard cock trapped against her thigh, unable to stand straight up because of the tightness of Frank's embrace. Finally, she was able to jut her hips back just enough so that his cock sprung straight out from its pleasant entrapment and jostled directly against her slit.

She sighed with new pleasure at the increased sensation and jutted her pelvis forward, trying to wrap her pussy lips around his cock head. Frank pulled back teasingly, causing a snarl of frustration in her throat.

"Ha! Not yet, darling," Frank teased her.

As he embraced her again, his cock was pressed against her belly. As great as that felt, it wasn't nearly as sensual as when it was rubbing between her legs. With her mouth still pressed against his, she moaned her protest and frustration at him. After another moment, she was able to break the long kiss.

"Why are you torturing me like this?" she whimpered. "Fuck me, damn you!"

"No," Frank told her.

She whined in frustration like a small child. He grinned and chuckled at her. Then she brightened up as she realized... "You bought me another present?" she asked, excitedly.

She tried to look around the room to see what was different. There was the torture wheel where he'd cleaned her off last week. She grinned as she remembered what he'd done to her on that wheel last weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.