Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Katie’s little blue Continental sat on the landing pad outside Jake’s cabin. Tanya felt strange about driving it, but her son Frank Jr. had given it to her, and, since it was all she had left of her daughter, she kept it.

“You sure you don’t mind babysitting?” Béla asked. “You realize that Lisa could abandon you on the moon if she felt like it, don’t you?”

Tanya smiled. “We’ll be fine. Go have fun,” she said, thinking of the fun she and Frank had had the previous Sunday.

Béla stared up at her tall blond friend with laughter in her eyes. “Oh, my!” she exclaimed. “You’re going to have to show me this ‘playroom’ of yours. We could have some serious fun, you and I!”

“I expect you to have some serious fun today,” Tanya replied. She kissed Jake goodbye and whispered, “Blow her full of holes for me!” into his ear.

Jake grinned and whispered back, “I will,” although he felt strange, having other people know about what he considered his and Béla’s private little perversion.

Then they were gone.

“We could just teleport,” Béla suggested as Jake’s old flitter rumbled toward the underground exit.

“I like to fly,” Jake replied. “I can’t just take off like you do – I need extra equipment – no wings, you know.”

Béla sighed and thought, ‘I finally get him alone and all he wants to do is play airplane!’ Then she suddenly got an idea. “How about ... aerial combat?” she asked excitedly. “Does this thing have guns?”

Jake laughed. “No guns, sweetheart. But we could probably get one installed.” ‘That’s actually a pretty good idea. She wants to get shot up and I want to fly. Good combination!’

“We’d have to go to Albuquerque for the gun mount,” he told her. Then he added, “You know, this project could take most of the afternoon. Why don’t we just land somewhere and play ‘target?’ I can order the equipment we need and have it installed for next time.”

“Okay,” Béla agreed. “There’s a good spot – lots of rocks to hide behind.” She pointed over toward the base of a bluff. Jake extended the landing gear and set the flitter down. He climbed out, noticing that Béla was already gone; teleported, no doubt.

Taking his time, he checked his rifle and made sure he had lots of ammunition. He still had dark memories of the last time he’d hunted – with Beth.

He was suddenly clopped in the back of his head with a clump of grass. He looked up as Béla, naked with her wings spread wide, sailed by.

“Come on, slowpoke,” Béla called down to him, “Let’s play!”

Jake grinned and stepped away from the flitter, wondering for a moment how she could have thrown a clump of grass at him with no hands, then realized that she probably just teleported it over his head and let it fall. He trotted off in the direction she’d flown. After a bit, he walked along more slowly, looking for signs that she’d landed somewhere. A shadow passed overhead. ‘That’s the same mistake Beth made, darling... ‘

He rolled to the side, into the shade of a boulder and looked upward, searching the sky. He didn’t see anything. Then he flinched as his view was completely blocked by a dark curtain. Then something jerked the rifle out of his hands.

Béla crashed to the ground next to him, clutching his rifle in her arms.

“Seems kind of one-sided, doesn’t it?” she asked him, grinning mischievously.

Jake sighed and held out his hand for the rifle. Holding onto the barrel, she handed him the stock end.

“Let’s play ‘tug-o-war’,” Béla suggested. “If you can make me let go of the rifle, you win. If you drop the rifle, I win.”

“Okay,” Jake grinned and reached for the trigger. Béla yanked the rifle out of his hands.

“I win!” she said cheerfully. “Play again?” Jake nodded, watching her more intently this time.

This time, Jake held onto the rifle. He couldn’t help but notice how gorgeous Béla’s taut, slender but muscular body was. He couldn’t wait to put some holes in it.

They both twisted the rifle around, laughing, trying to force each other to let loose. Finally Jake had his finger on the trigger and pulled it before Béla could twist it away. The bullet caught her just under her collarbone next to her shoulder and knocked her back, forcing her to let go of the gun. She lost her balance and fell.

“I win!” Jake crowed. “Another?” Béla sat up, gasping.

Her eyes were wide open. She caught her breath and reached for the gun barrel.

“You want to hold this end?” she asked, laughing, still out of breath from the previous impact.

“No way!” Jake told her. “It’s not my fault you’re so out of shape...”

“Out of shape?” Béla asked. Then she twisted around, rolled her back against the barrel and twisted the rifle out of his hands. It went off, but the barrel wasn’t pointed at her.

“I win!” Béla said, breathing heavily. “Best three out of five?” She gazed at him excitedly, breathing heavily, a mischievous grin on her face.

Jake nodded.

Béla swung the butt end of the rifle around to him. Jake grabbed it by the trigger casing and squeezed, firing a bullet right through her belly. Béla grunted and let go, falling backward with the impact.

“That’s two each,” Jake replied, waiting for her to get up.

He was only slightly out of breath. Béla was gasping for air, with two bullet holes in her. She staggered to her feet and reached for the rifle barrel.

Jake let her get a good grip on the rifle barrel. He already had a good grip on the stock and the trigger. “Ready?” he asked.

Béla nodded.

He pulled the trigger and shot her in her pelvis. The game was over. Béla sank to the ground, her knees spread wide, and waited, rubbing her hand over her crotch and smearing the blood from the bullet wound between her legs.

Her eyes were glazed over with pain and lust. Jake walked up to her and pointed the rifle at her, holding it loosely with one hand on the trigger guard. Béla reached out and guided the rifle down to where she was fingering herself.

‘Well, if that’s where she wants it... ‘

“Okay,” Jake told her. “Lie down, then, darling.”

Béla lay back on the rocks and jutted her hips up into the air. Jake placed the end of the rifle barrel against her pelvis and rubbed her clitoris with it, guiding it up and down her pussy lips, just holding it by the trigger guard. They both knew that, little by little, that trigger was creeping backward.

Béla’s pussy was on fire. The three holes Jake had made in her were almost healed now. She needed more. Jake pressed the hot barrel of his rifle against her pussy lips, gently trying to get it inside her. She put her hand down there and helped guide it in. The sudden lack of pressure against the front end of the rifle was all it took. As it moved forward into her cunt, it went off.

Béla bucked wildly as the bullet traveled up into her belly from inside her cunt. Jake, trying to hold onto the rifle, pulled the trigger again, carving another glorious, white-hot path of agony through her gut and up into her abdomen.

Béla was twitching on the ground, now, coming hard. Jake knew that, to keep her coming, he needed to put more holes in her. The rifle barrel was still in her cunt, and she seemed to like what it was doing there, so he pulled the trigger a few more times, each time making her cry out louder.

Now, there was too much blood flowing out of her pussy. Jake was concerned that acidic blood from her central core might melt the end of the rifle barrel, making it pack up if he fired it again. Besides, he was so horny now that he needed to shove his cock into the hole he’d just destroyed.

Jake pulled off his breeches and knelt down between her legs. He shoved two fingers into her bleeding cunt, testing the acidity of her blood. It was just blood. The blood from her central core had already coagulated deeper inside her, preventing her from bleeding to death.

Béla, barely able to control her own orgasmic convulsions, managed to hold still long enough for Jake to shove his cock into her. After that, it was up to him to hold her steady enough to fuck.

Despite the fact that there were seven or eight runnels traveling up from her cunt to her central core, and the additional fact that there were two bullet holes in her belly, Jake had a hard time holding her down. Béla’s abdominal muscles were nicely etched. She was as lithe and supple as an anaconda. And right now, she couldn’t control her own body movements. She was having too many orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.