Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

It was morning. Tabatha rolled over against her new husband. She began kissing the side of his rib cage and worked her way up to a nipple. She knew that would wake him! Jake's nipples were extremely ticklish. After a few seconds, Jake yelped and pulled her lips off of him, pulling her head away... 'by my hair! Hey!'

"I'm sorry!" Jake cried. "But you deserved that! You know how ticklish I am!" Then he realized she wasn't pissed at him. She'd expected him to react that way. He felt immensely relieved.

Tabatha was grinning wickedly at him. It wasn't a let's have sex grin. He couldn't quite determine what was on her mind. He simply hadn't known her long enough yet.

"What?" he had to ask.

She grinned wider at him. 'I have a secret... '

"Alright, What's your secret?" he asked, chuckling at her antics. Instead of answering, she climbed up on top of him and began rubbing herself against his hard-on.

For the last few days, she'd been letting Jake make the sexual advances, believing she'd been stifling his creativity with her sexually aggressive behavior. Now, she was taking the lead, again.

Jake quickly became aroused at her touch, anxious to be inside her. Her scent, as she moved, was intoxicating. After a moment, she was sitting on top of him, impaled on his cock, and rocking back and forth. But she still didn't say anything.

In another moment, his orgasm was approaching. Jake felt Tabatha's mind enveloping his, the incredible sensations she experienced mingling with his own. This time, she let him into her mind deeper that she ever had before. They were two bodies making love, both completely aware of each other – both completely aware of the sensations each one was creating in the other.

This time, when she came, she concentrated on letting him feel how wonderfully slippery her cunt felt when he filled her with his cum – how incredibly exciting it was to feel his cum saturating her insides, filling her, satisfying her, making her...

"You're pregnant!" Jake exclaimed ecstatically. 'You're going to have a baby!' He corrected himself. 'We're going to have a baby! Oh my God! We're going to have a baby... '

"It's waiting for an answer," she said, her voice low and throaty.

"Waiting?" Jake asked. "Who? The baby?"

"No, silly," Tabatha replied, and kissed his neck. "My body monitor! It wants to know if I want to keep it."

"What?" Jake asked, not believing what he'd just heard her say. It hadn't occurred to him that they didn't have to have a baby right now.

"Well," she explained, with more patience than she was feeling. "Usually, I tell it 'no, I don't want a baby.' But I wasn't married then. I need to find out what you think. It'll be your baby, too..."

"Personal monitors can do that?" Jake asked. 'Wow! The marvels of modern technology! Don't want the nuisance of a kid around right now? No problem! Your body monitor will kill it for you. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, Just say no... '

A strange, gurgling sound issued from Tabatha's throat. She pushed herself away from him, a look of horror on her face. Jake could feel her fear, her rage with him. But most of all, he could feel how badly he had just wounded her.

Stunned, trying to make amends, he reached for her. She slapped him away. Then she was off the bed and backing away from him, shaking her head, tears streaming from her eyes.

"I can't imagine why I thought I wanted a child with you!" she snarled vehemently. "You judgmental son-of-a-bitch! I don't know what I ever saw in you! I don't want your baby!"

"No!" Jake cried and leaped out of bed.

Tabatha had sunk down to the floor, sobbing hysterically. Jake found himself next to her, holding her tightly as she shook with her sobs. He knew she'd just killed their baby. He forgave her for that, even as it happened.

He just hoped she still loved him enough to try to work things out. Now that he'd discovered what life was like with her, he didn't want to return to the empty life he'd had without her. He desperately hoped he hadn't pushed her too far this time with his stupid morality judgments.

'Why do I always hurt her with my stupid superiority crap? What's wrong with me? I love her just the way she is ... Why do I keep trying to change her? Are her morals any worse than mine are? I've slept around, too. I've provided my dates with 'morning after' cocktails. I'm no better than she is. Why do I keep passing judgment on her? Oh, please God! Let her give me one more chance... '

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.