Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

“This is amazing!” Jake Hedron, the newlywed Chairman of Tomlin said to his new bride. “I’ve never actually flown in one of these, before.”

Tabatha grinned at him as she floated next to him a few feet away. “Really? I’ve taken strato-jets all over the world. I love free fall. It’s too bad we aren’t alone. Zero-G sex is so incredible!”

She looked around to see only a few people in First Class. None seemed interested in getting up and going anywhere for a while. “Come on!” she whispered excitedly as she unstrapped Jake from his seat. She grabbed his arm as he floated upward and pushed away with her feet.

“Wait!” Jake exclaimed as he was suddenly jerked forward with her. Then, in physical contact with her, he could see in her mind what she intended and could feel the sexual excitement that hummed through her body. They floated toward the front of their section. There were two more passengers seated in front of them; one was focused on a hand-held interactive Tri-d and the other was sitting with his eyes tightly closed, holding a bag still folded in his hand, ready for any emergency.

Tabatha reached out to the man holding the sick-bag and touched his cheek, startling him into wide-eyed wakefulness. ‘Keeping your eyes closed only makes it worse. Here, ‘ she thought as she handed the man a pair of earphones. ‘Listen to the music – sway with the music – until your body gets used to the motions around you.’

The man stared at her, holding the earphones, then started to put them on. Tabatha turned away, pushing forward on the edge of his seat and reached out in front of her to stop Jake’s forward motion as he reached the front bulkhead.

Hanging sideways in the air, she stuck her head around the corner into the observation chamber. It was empty. She reached back and pulled Jake through the doorway.

As soon as he was through, Tabatha gently nudged her body up against his, not quite stopping his forward progress across the room. She put her arms around his neck, aligned herself along his length, and pressed her lips against his mouth.

Jake closed his eyes, put his arms around her and returned her kiss. Their minds merged, sharing their sensations and erotic desires as they floated slowly across the room in free fall. After a moment, they touched against the forward bulkhead, bringing them to a halt. Tabatha pulled back from their wondrous kiss and gazed into his eyes.

“Make love to me,” she whispered, her breath hot against his mouth.

“Someone might catch us,” explained Jake.

Ever the party-pooper... “Then they’ll just have to wait their turn, won’t they.” Tabatha informed him breathily.

She bit him gently on his cheek. Then she had her hand inside his pants, caressing his hardness. Before he realized it, Tabatha’s shorts had disappeared, his cock was sticking out the front of his pants and she was pulling herself down on him. She wrapped her legs around his hips to hold them together and squirmed, caressing his cock with her hot, moist inner flesh.

‘Wow! You’re really good at this!’ Jake thought at her, admiring her balance and control in the middle of all this spinning, light-headed sensuality.

‘Practice makes perfect, darling, ‘ Tabatha replied in his mind, squeezing her pelvis against him.

‘Practice a lot, do you?’ Jake thought, teasing her, then suddenly realized he’d just called her a slut! ‘Oh God! I didn’t mean it that way!’

Tabatha closed her mind to him and pushed away with her arms, just far enough back to look into his face. She gazed into his eyes and kept grinding back and forth on his cock. She wanted him to know that she was in control of the sensations she provided him, and this time she wasn’t about to share. He was stuck with the limited sensuality his own body provided him. The way his cock felt, surrounded by her hot wet insides, that was almost enough.

“I had to practice a lot!” she told him flatly, emphasizing the past tense. “I wanted to be perfect for when I finally found you!”

‘Though I can’t imagine why... ‘ her thought rippled through his mind, displaying her ire. Then she squeezed him tightly with her cunt muscles, her vagina seeming to suck the cum right out of him.

She watched him with a triumphant look on her face as he tried valiantly, but unsuccessfully, to prevent himself from coming inside her. Then the heat between her thighs began to melt her belly as her own orgasm began. As the orgasmic wave swept through her, she opened her mind and let it flood through Jake, as well. He came again; his own orgasm extended as his body reacted to the sensual wave rushing through him.

They clung to each other in the middle of the chamber, panting for a few moments. Jake recovered first.

“That ... was incredible,” he gasped, and kissed her on the neck. “You’re incredible!” I’ve never had anyone give that much of herself to me before...

Tabatha smiled. Her face was still flushed and rosy from her orgasm. She looked around and located her shorts, floating near the ceiling and gently pushed away, Jake moaning in mild protest as their mind-link was broken. He watched, fascinated by her grace and agility in free fall as she retrieved her shorts and expertly twisted around, easily putting her legs through and pulling the garment up. ‘How’d she do that? I have trouble doing that even while sitting down on a bed!’

Tabatha pushed against the ceiling and floated back down to him, then gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. ‘Glad to oblige... ‘ she thought into his mind, referring to the sex they’d just had.

Jake closed his eyes, enjoying her kiss and the gentle love flow coming from her. Then she was gone again. He opened his eyes. ‘Hey! She’s leaving!’ He hurriedly pushed against the bulkhead behind him, crossing the space between him and the doorway and ramming into the edge of the hatch with his shoulder.

‘Ow! Damn!’

“Practice makes perfect,” he heard her say. Then she chuckled at him. He looked at her. Tabatha was already strapped back into her seat. “Come on, slowpoke, we’ll be in Florence in a few minutes.”

He almost had his harness fastened when the engines fired, jerking him sideways out of his seat. Tabatha expertly caught him and pulled him back down.

“Course correction,” she told him, calming his suddenly anxious mind. “They do that every time. And they never tell you!”

“That must be why everyone else stayed safely strapped in their seats,” Jake admonished her.

Everything began to shake as the wings were extended. Tabatha stayed in close mental contact with her nervous husband, letting him know what each rattle and bump meant.

‘Why is it shaking like this?’

‘We’re going ten thousand kph and we’re coming back down into the atmosphere! It’s only air. Don’t be so scared.’

Image of the New York to Beijing strato-jet plunging into a mountain at two thousand miles an hour two years ago and destroying half the city.

“As long as we’re shaking, we’re slowing down, okay?” Tabatha said, trying to calm him. “That’s the brakes you feel!” Brakes: a little thin strip of metal designed to create a vacuum behind each wing to slow down a hundred thousand tons of steel. Jeez! No wonder he’s nervous ... Crap! He heard me!

The landing in Florence was uneventful. They spent a week there, seeing the sights, then traveled on to Milan.

“It’s not there!” Tabatha exclaimed, standing in the middle of the square.

There was supposed to be an impressively huge and very ornate church where she was looking. Instead, there were two burnt-out walls still standing and the remains of the foundation.

They walked up to a plaque – a monument in itself, to itself. The first two lines Jake understood; Basilica de Sant’ Ambrogio and a.d. 379 – a.d. 2051.

“Huh. No wonder I missed it...” Tabatha mused absently.

“Can you read that?” Jake asked.

Tabatha shook her head. “No, but I feel like I should be able to ... You ever feel like that?” she asked.

“Like what?” Jake queried.

“Like, well,” Tabatha thought for a few seconds. “Like something’s just right there, you know? Just there... like you can almost see it and you just can’t put your finger on it, you know?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.