Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 3

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

The gold and red-haired angel with no name sat up. Something had awakened her. Their small fire was almost out, but there was no light on the eastern horizon, yet. There was no moon, either.

Simon had stolen clothes for them both earlier that day. The sheepskin the angel wore was itchy and uncomfortable. She hadn’t complained, though, because it was at least something to wear. She casually scratched her ribs, listening to the night. There were crickets and frogs. That was all she could hear.

Then she heard what had awakened her – a movement muffled in dry leaves. The angel nearly jumped out of her skin. She reached over and shook Simon awake. He made too much noise waking up. The pair was suddenly surrounded by dark figures.

The intruders didn’t speak; they simply attacked. Simon was in the habit of waking up quickly and was able to fend off his attackers, sending them sailing several yards behind him. The gold and red-haired angel was not so lucky. She took a knife in the ribs, then tore out her attacker’s throat with her teeth.

‘Wow! Where did I learn that?’

Then Simon had his dagger out. The two surviving thieves fled into the night. Simon could hear his angel gasping in the dark. ‘She’s been hurt! I’ve got to help her! God let it not be too serious!’ It had been a long time since he had prayed. His thoughts even surprised him!

In the dim firelight, he could just barely make out her silhouette as she knelt on the ground, holding her hands against her wound. He reached out to touch her. As his hand made contact, his mind was flooded with sensation – not painful, but sexual!

The angel was kneeling on the ground, having an orgasm because she’d been stabbed. ‘What an interesting way to die... ‘ Simon couldn’t help but think.

He jerked his hand away, fearful that he might lose control and take unfair advantage of this mortally wounded angel, but she’d felt his contact and now she wanted him. She reached out, radiating lust at him.

“Wait!” Simon cried out. “You’re hurt! Let me check your wound, first! I don’t want you to die...”

She touched him, then embraced him, tightly. Simon felt his body respond to her heat ... her need. Still trying to help, he put his hand against the bloodstained tear in her clothing. He didn’t believe that he couldn’t find the open wound in her ribs – the orifice that had spit out all that blood, but there was nothing there but warm, sensuous, female flesh beneath his questing hand!

After a few seconds, he gave up and surrendered to the lust raging through them both. He allowed her to shove him roughly back onto the ground. She grabbed his robe and pulled it up, gathering it around his waist so that his lower half was exposed. Simon felt her hand on his hard member, then she was poised over him, ready to skewer herself on his shaft.

The angel cried out as she dropped down on him, radiating her orgasm right through him! Simon was amazed as the angel shared her orgasmic sensations with him. In seconds, he was pumping his semen into her, unable to withstand the incredible sensations overwhelming him. ‘This must be what sex is like in heaven... ‘ he thought as the angel began to relax and lay down on top of him.

‘No, this is what sex is like – with me... ‘ her lustrous voice echoed into his mind.

Simon could feel her arrogant superiority and suddenly realized why she had been cast from heaven.

‘You have been sent to me to learn humility, angelic one, ‘ he explained, their minds linked so they could understand one another.

‘Are you certain that I have not been sent to teach you how to enjoy what you already have?’ she countered, and flooded his mind with her sensations, again.

Simon realized that this angelic being may have had her mind erased, but she was still willful, extremely intelligent and somewhat manipulative – the last being an undesirable but common female trait. Many women used their minds and their feminine wiles to counter the physical strength of men.

‘He told us in His infinite wisdom to not cherish what belongs to another. This knowledge I already have, ‘ Simon insisted. ‘You cannot teach that to me!’

‘Your knowledge goes back centuries, while mine only goes back a few hours ... Explain to me why, then, when we are like this, I have the power and you are subjugated to me!’

She was proud, too, Simon realized, recognizing the humor his God had demonstrated when assigning this task to him. They each shared the same flaw.

The gold and red-haired angel squeezed her insides against his failing cock, causing it to respond and jerk upright, once again. Then she was moving her pelvis, caressing him with her hot, slippery insides and making him realize that he was, indeed, her thrall – at least for the next few moments...

‘I recognize you now, even if you do not know yourself, ‘ Simon said in his mind. ‘You are the essence of Bathsheba – David’s alluring queen. Though she was dark and you are light, it can only be you, Bathsheba, incarnate!’

‘I can see in your mind who it is you think I am, ‘ the angelic being silently replied. ‘It is possible, I suppose. I have no way of knowing, although I recognize the names and the images you display for me, like stories I once heard. However, I am presently interested in a different sort of essence ... Come with me ... Come ... Now!’

She radiated her orgasm down into his body. His cock spasmed in response as he came into her heated body – again and again. Finally, she collapsed down on top of him, a contented growl in her throat. He could taste blood on her mouth, and was suddenly concerned that she might be wounded and bleeding inside, after all.

‘I am fine!’ she insisted in his mind. ‘Sleep now!’

He fell asleep with her still lying on top of him. Some time later, he awoke suddenly as she slid off him to lie at his side. Urgent pressure in his bladder made him slide carefully out from under her arms, then he stood up to go relieve himself. A dead robber was still lying on the ground, visible now in the early morning light.

A quick look exposed the horror of the previous night and the true reason why the angel had behaved in so erotic a fashion. It also exposed the true source of the angel’s power. The robber lay with his head twisted around and his neck torn open. The sleeping angel’s bloodied face betrayed her crime to him.

‘She has used the lifeblood of another to heal herself!’ he realized with growing horror. He stared at the sleeping golden-haired angel as the eastern sky slowly grew brighter. ‘Abomination! Cast out of heaven by God, himself!’ He had been more right than he realized when, in an effort to protect them both from an ignorant population, he had labeled her ‘Anathema!’

Simon spent the next several hours watching the rising sun, watching the sleeping angel as the sun struck her hair and reflected its reddish, golden color into his eyes, praying to God for the strength and courage to end the life of this beautiful abomination.

In all the years as His student and follower, He had continually taught that it was wrong to take a life. Now that He existed only in the memories and writings of His followers, His teachings faded against the reality of the world and its ever-more-powerful evils.

‘Lord, are you testing me? Or are you testing your cast-off angel? Which of us is the teacher here and which should be the student? Are we expected to learn from each other, perhaps? How can you reward her taking a life with health and sensual ecstasy while my life that I have lived for you is empty and barren, lacking purpose and fulfillment?’

Simon realized that he was being selfish, of course, and that was another sin. He had taught that one should not compare one’s fortune or misfortune to another’s.

‘You can only compare how you are today to how you were yesterday, ‘ Simon remembered from a conversation with Him, all those years ago. ‘Are you better, or worse? Are you achieving your goals? Who have you helped, and who have you done harm to? These are the things that are important. It is not ‘what was done to you’ that eats at your soul, my blood-brother, but ‘what have you done to others’, regardless of the reason... ‘

Those words had been twisted, too ... The church lying to the populace in order to ensure control.

But the gold and red-haired angel was still an abomination. To use that as a reason to kill her, however, would injure his soul. He realized that, now, and understood the purpose – the reason why they had been cast together.

‘How well did I learn His lessons? Well enough to guide me now? Well enough to pass them on to this fallen angel? If that is my task, then I accept it, and am humble that You think me worthy enough to accomplish it, My Lord.’

He would take her back with him to join the others; the ones still living who had supped of His blood – back to the humble Academe where each was recording their memoirs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.