Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

“Yes, a USN ship commandeered the vessel two days ago,” Jake Hedron was saying into his private console imbedded in his desk. “There were fourteen females in five holding cells. The United Southern Nations allowed us to return them to the States after they got statements from each one. If we hadn’t intervened, the girls would have had trouble proving they were U.S. citizens – no papers, you know. They could have all been sold into slavery as illegal immigrants.”

“Well,” his grandfather said, smiling brightly, “I’m glad you got them. We’re still working on closing the ring on this end. It was only one shipment of girls, you realize. Their organization is still operating. But we’ll get them! I’ve got your grandmother on our side!”

Grandfather and grandson exchanged their farewells. Frank looked over at the trio of blond females sitting on his couch.

“You girls make a good team,” he said. “And I like the way you look as a blonde, Beth.”

Beth smiled. “Well, Tanya didn’t have any dark wigs, and I, well, you know...”

Katie, her arm already around her new lover’s shoulder, hugged her for a moment. ‘He wouldn’t care if you were bald, he’s just happy you’re alive!’

‘So am I... ‘ Beth turned her head up and nipped Katie’s cheek.

“Hey, you two,” Tanya exclaimed, pretending to be embarrassed by her daughter’s lesbian lover’s behavior. “Get a room!”

“Okay,” Katie chirped, suddenly smiling, “How about your playroom?”

“She has a playroom?” Beth asked. “What does...”

Images of a fifteenth-century torture chamber.

“Oh my God! I used to have one of those for my servants! I want to see it!” The pair disappeared off the couch. The surrounding air went ‘poof’ as it filled the vacuum where they’d been.

“I was going to say, ‘No, ‘ but they seem to have already made up my mind,” Tanya said, sounding slightly annoyed.

“Well, there’s the bedroom,” Frank suggested, suggestively, “and you need depilated – you haven’t been able to do maintenance down there for the last couple of weeks...”

Grinning widely, Tanya stood up. She held out one hand with her thumb and middle finger pressed together.

“Should I snap my fingers or wiggle my upper lip?” she asked cheerfully.

Frank turned his head sideways, scrunching up his eyebrows. ‘What?’

Tanya snapped her fingers. Her clothing disappeared. She stood there completely naked, smiling at him.

“Neat trick,” Frank told her. “I approve.”

“The girls aren’t the only ones who can teleport...” Tanya said, her voice sounding sultry. “Where would you like to go?

“Cannes?” Frank asked. “But first, the bedroom, darling. You are much too hairy down there, and I ... well...”

“I wish I could say the same, sweetheart,” Tanya confessed, “but the sailors kept us well entertained ... In fact, they raped us all repeatedly. Some of the girls didn’t handle it very well. I intervened, offering myself in their place as often as I could...”

“I’ll bet you did, adorable little slut that you are,” Frank grinned. He walked over to where she stood and hugged her.

“Ha! You would’ve liked to watch while they raped me!” Tanya chided him, kissing him on the neck. “Some of those girls had a terrible time. I’m just glad it’s over. For now, anyway.”

“You’re going back, aren’t you?” Frank said. It wasn’t a question. Tanya had a crusade, now; an end to this bastard gang of white slavers!

“Not right away,” Tanya told him. “You promised to torch me, remember?” She kissed him full on the mouth, surrounding him with lustful energy as best she could, a trick she learned from Beth after they teleported her off the slave ship.

‘Am I doing this right, Praetor?’

‘You are putting too much effort into it, child of earth. Simply ‘glow’ at him. He will feel it.’

Tanya relaxed, shoving her tongue into Frank’s mouth and glowing at him. She could actually feel heat in her breasts and belly. Her cunt was getting warm, too. Frank growled and hugged her tighter. Tanya tried hard to keep from smiling at her surprise for him – she didn’t want to spoil this really great kiss, after all.

They finally had to break and come up for air. Frank smiled at her, a quiet moan of pleasure in his throat. He opened his eyes to find her gazing at him. Her eyes were positively dancing with pleasure. He felt her tremble with excitement. He looked around, surprised. He was no longer in the living room. It wasn’t even the same building!

“Where are we?” Frank asked, astounded. ‘A second ago, we were in the living room... ‘

“The Cascade Comfort Inn and Ski Lodge,” Tanya announced. “I’m not strong enough yet to teleport two of us halfway around the planet. A hundred miles is about it, right now.” She pulled him down onto the plush bed, then began unbuttoning his shirt. He helped her, then unfastened his pants and slid them down.

“Ooo! You do need some instant relief, sailor,” Tanya cooed. She pushed him back up and off the bed, then slid around so that her head was upside-down, just below his dangling cock. She arched her back, shoving her breasts up toward him.

“You may play with these while I service you, Mister ... uh, what did you say your name was?” Then she had his cock in her mouth; its natural curve matching the curve of her mouth as she inhaled it into her throat. It took her thirty-five seconds to make him come.

“Sorry, Hon,” Frank apologized. “I couldn’t wait...”

Tanya smiled, wiping the residue off her face. She patted the quilted bedcover, inviting him to sit with her. Frank sat down, his wet, half-limp cock sliding against his leg and making it itch.

“It’s your turn, darling,” Tanya said in her bedroom voice. “Oh! I almost forgot!” She held out her hand. Frank’s portable blowtorch appeared in it. She handed it to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.