Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Katie had her blouse off and was examining her tit. Beth's teeth marks were indented into her tender flesh, but she hadn't broken the skin. She also noticed her own scent, especially when she took off the shorts she'd been wearing since she and her brother left La Paz.

"I need a shower before we go much further," Katie informed her wannabe lover.

"Can I bathe with you?" Beth asked.

Katie smiled, wondering how she should react. She'd showered with girls before, but none of them (as far as she knew) had wanted to get between her legs. Still, just being around Beth gave her cunnie a buzz she couldn't ignore. 'Sooner or later, we're going to make love – it may as well be now... '

"Okay, I'd like that," Katie confessed. They hopped off the bed. Katie started toward the guest shower room, but Beth stopped her.

"There's a huge tub in the master bathroom," Beth was saying. "There are holes in it where water and air rushes in, like a waterfall, only sideways." Beth was grinning, and her eyes were dancing with excitement. Katie let herself be led quietly past Béla, resting in her bed. As they passed, Béla opened her eyes a little and smiled at them, then appeared to go back to sleep.

'My darling horny sister has found someone to pester besides Jake. I wonder how long it'll be before she has Frank's son up here... '

Since Jake and Béla weren't 'doing it' for a while, Beth had been taking care of Jake, although she personally preferred other girls. Beth also made careful and unnaturally gentle love to Béla on a regular basis. Although Béla was pregnant, her sexual appetite was still alive and well, and, except for Beth, mostly frustrated.

Beth quickly discovered that she could be the sexual outlet for both Béla and Jake – at least until Béla gave birth to her baby. She happily accepted her new role. Béla was willing to help, although their threesomes now involved Beth in the middle instead of Béla. Beth preferred to be on the outside with both she and Jake paying attention to Béla, but right now, that wasn't possible. 'Perhaps Katie would help ... we could take turns being in the middle... '

Beth and Katie stood waiting for the Jacuzzi tub to fill, playfully pinching each other and pressing their breasts together. Katie was a couple of inches taller, so she had to bend her knees slightly to play 'nipple swords' with Beth. Katie's breasts were also a little larger, although Katie didn't consider herself 'well endowed.' Indeed, when her brother had unknowingly compared her body with her mother's, he'd commented that "Katie's not that ... voluptuous!"

Then she was watching an image from Beth's memory.

'I can make my tits bigger – see?' Her tits popped up, increasing somewhat in volume and becoming more ... perky. Béla looked to see what she had done.

'Oh my God!' Katie realized as she gazed at the image in Beth's memory. 'There are dynamite caps in her tits!'

Entranced, Katie watched the image as Beth and Béla hugged, squashing their tits together. The two sisters embraced each other tightly and Beth blew up her tits!

Katie's reaction to Beth's memory was surprisingly sexual. Her stomach tightened and she could feel the wetness between her legs. In the image, both the sisters had orgasmed because of Beth's self-mutilation.

"How could that possibly feel good?" Katie exclaimed, honestly frightened. "I would be screaming in agony for a week!"

'There are ways to make pain feel wonderful, ' Beth replied in her mind. 'I will show you... ' They both climbed into the tub. Katie felt strangely awkward, like she didn't know exactly how to react.

'She makes me feel like a teenager again. This is not necessarily a good thing... '

Beth swayed forward. It was difficult for her to embrace Katie due to the embarrassing length of her arms, so Katie reached forward and helped support her new lover as they kissed and caressed each other. Beth mind-linked with Katie to share their sensations as they made love.

Katie permitted the mind-link and was even enjoying it. It had been a long time since she was this aroused. She suspected that some of her sensations were actually Beth's, but it wasn't important to sort them out right now. She was feeling too good to be picky about who was doing what to whom. Then Beth was kissing and licking her way along Katie's cheek and down the side of her neck.

'Let me taste your life-blood, ' Katie heard in her mind. She felt her body stiffen in fear at Beth's request.

Katie had seen Béla feed Beth once before, when Beth had first arrived, badly burned and dying. She knew what she was being asked to do and that it would help Beth recover faster, but she feared the pain. She backed away and blinked several times, trying to decide...

'It's all right if you say 'no', Earth Girl, but be assured I will not hurt you... '

"Alright, I guess you can ... if you still want to..." Katie smiled, trying to make her earlier withdrawal less of a personal affront to Beth.

Beth grinned. "You're not horny enough, now. You wouldn't enjoy it." 'Maybe later, Earth Girl... '

Katie followed Beth's lead and slid down into the swirling, warm water. They rubbed their legs together for a few moments, giggling and pressing their toes up between each other's thighs, then Beth turned over.

"Try this," Beth suggested. She backed her rump against one of the underwater outlets so that the water was swirling and bubbling around between her legs. 'It feels good. Try it.'

Katie grinned. She was always up for new ways to masturbate, and she felt comfortable enough around Beth to try it right in front of her. She slid back and found her own outlet to rub against. "Whew! This feels pretty good!" she exclaimed aloud.

She wriggled around, letting the little water cock play between her legs, moving up and down so that it caressed both her ass and her pussy. Then she twisted around and tried to kiss Beth while she let the water cock fuck her.

The two of them kissed and tongued each other for a moment, reviving the sexual sensations they were radiating at each other earlier. Beth caught Katie's lower lip in her teeth and pulled gently. Katie opened her eyes and found Beth's eyes gazing raptly into her own. She turned her head sideways slightly, twisting her lower lip in Beth's teeth and closed her own teeth on Beth's upper lip.

They were both giggling as they gradually increased the pressure on each other's lips. Then they were gnawing on each other's faces, Katie basically copying what Beth was doing to her. They both bit into each other's necks almost simultaneously, Beth radiating her orgasm as Katie's dull human teeth sank into her flesh.

Katie's emotions were wild and uncontrolled as she tasted the vampire's blood. The sensation of her cells regenerating as fast as Beth's sharp teeth were damaging them was incredible. She knew what was happening because of the stories she'd heard all her life about Béla's blood-gift to her parents.

'Does Beth know she just doubled my life expectancy?'

The pair tumbled around in the Jacuzzi trying to get their bodies and legs lined up with each other without letting go of each other with their teeth. Katie finally managed to get her right leg up between Beth's legs so she could rub herself against Beth's right thigh. Their slippery breasts tingled and brushed against each other and were squashed and slipped and brushed together again. Katie could feel her orgasm building and held onto Beth's slippery torso, hugging her tightly and pressing her pelvis against Beth's hipbone.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, releasing Beth's bloody neck.

Katie's orgasm flooded through her body and radiated through Beth's nervous system. Then Beth came again, reinforcing the sensations and flooding them back into Katie. Katie held tightly onto Beth, crying out her second orgasm as the incredible sensations completely drained her body.

She lay back against the side of the Jacuzzi, letting her body slide down into the water; her feet hitting the far side and stopping her sliding motion just as her head was about to disappear beneath the foaming water. She lay, half-floating with her eyes closed, gasping for air, slowly recovering. Beth sat in the center of the tub, her eyes radiating satisfaction and triumph, the earth girl's blood trickling down her face.

"So," Katie gasped after a moment, "that's vampire sex, huh? Pretty wild." She took several deep breaths. 'I think I like it ... Pretty sure, in fact!'

"Wanna go again?" Beth asked, a purely wicked grin on her bloodied face. "That's what vampire sex really is – If you're conscious, you keep at it until you aren't..."

"I think I'll take a rain check," Katie said, smiling, wondering how she got into this. "This is too strenuous for me to keep up for very long."

Beth looked around and held out a hand as though feeling for raindrops.

"You lose, Earth Girl," Beth said, gazing at her quizzically. "It isn't raining. And you're still conscious." She reached toward Katie.

Katie stiffened slightly. 'We could drown!'

'We might. Does it matter?'

'Yes! You can recover from being dead and I can't!'

'Of course you can! Or did you not notice what just happened a moment ago... '

'I ... I'm not ready!'

'You're ready. Don't you want to experience the ultimate sensation?'

'What is the ultimate sensation? You were being vaporized in a nuclear blast! What can top that?'

'I wasn't vaporized. You pulled me out. Remember?'

'What! Did you want to die? You have a death wish?'

'No! Of course I didn't want to die. I had to! It was necessary!'

'Why? Why should you do something you don't want to do?'

Beth sat still. There were tears in her eyes.

"To atone," she said, finally, speaking aloud. "To atone for what I did ... It was right for me to die then. But you prevented that from happening. Should I thank you? Should I love you?" 'Or should I kill you for it?' Beth reached for Katie again. She wasn't feeling sexy now. She was angry.

"Stop!" Katie cried, fending her off. "Jeez! Does your foul temperament run in your family?" 'Praetor! Help me!' Katie screamed in her mind.

Beth stopped, frozen by the earth girl's mental plea.

"Boy! That really works!" Katie exclaimed, breathing heavily. "You people are terrified of that thing! What can it do, anyway?"

'Calm down, girl, the fight's over... '

'Do you require my assistance?' the Praetor asked in Katie's mind. The way Beth jumped, Katie realized that Beth heard it, too.

'Cripe! It actually answered her!'

'No, I guess not, ' Katie thought at it. 'Thank you for asking.'

'Do you have a question?' the Praetor asked for the second time, either not having heard, or not accepting her first answer.

'No, ' Katie thought, then changed her mind. 'Yes! Tell me! Please, I mean. Please – tell me your function. What is it you actually do? Why are you so important to the space people?'

'I represent law and order – the stability of civilization. When one member of society accuses another of wrongdoing, it is my function to determine the correctness of each person's actions and judge accordingly.'

'So, effectively, you're their conscience?'

'That is correct. Do you have another question?'

'No. I do have a comment. May I?'

'I am recording.'

'What? Oh. Alright then. Let's see. I decide what is right and wrong for me; based, of course, on the, um, morays(?) of the society. If I were to ... uh ... err, and harm another... '

"Yes!" Katie shouted, then switched back to thinking. 'I do have another question: What if I thought that it was necessary to harm another? For example; someone who was trying to hurt others and it was necessary to harm him to keep him from harming others? Carrying this further; suppose there were innocent people who were hurt because of me doing this – harming this bad person. How would you judge that?'

'Are you being charged? Or are you charging yourself?' the Praetor wanted to know.

'Is there a difference?' Katie asked, confused now.

'Of course, Child of Earth. If you are charging yourself, you are attempting to be responsible for your actions. All sentient beings are responsible for what they do and should be willing to make amends for their wrongdoings and errors in judgment.'

'If another charged me, how would you find me?'

'I would search your mind to discover your actions and intentions. I would judge you according to what restrictions on your freedom would be required to rehabilitate you. In addition, you may be required to compensate those to whom you injured or caused deprivation.'

'And if I turned myself in?' Katie asked.

'If you charged yourself with a wrongdoing, my actions would be essentially the same. Since you charged yourself, you would probably not require rehabilitation. In such cases, I would suggest a mind-search to find the reason behind your wrongdoing. If you agreed, then I would search through your entire history – those memories available to you, and find your reason.

"That sounds like pretty heavy stuff," Katie said aloud. She blinked several times as her mind returned to the Jacuzzi and her vampire lover. Beth was huddled against the far side of the tub. She looked distraught. Her eyes were wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.