Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Elaine pronounced her final case of the day. The Bard Geoffrey was in accord with her decision and the court attendant went off with the two petitioners to ensure that the Goddess’ pronouncement was carried out.

She blinked back weariness, trying to get her eyes to focus.

“Too much sex and not enough sleep, goddess,” Jeff said gently.

“You should talk!” Elaine said, grinning. “You and Terri broadcast your lovemaking throughout the manor. No one gets any sleep when you two go at it!”

Jeff returned her elfish grin. He knew that what the goddess said wasn’t true. The other servants in the manor weren’t affected by his intense lovemaking with his new bride. The goddess Elaine was the only one who could detect their broadcast, and he didn’t believe she snooped.

‘If she did listen in, I would be able to feel it in her mind when we mind-linked for court duty.’

“So, what is the problem then?” Jeff asked. He could tell she was worried and upset during their earlier mind-link that afternoon. Most of her attention was somewhere else. And last night, she had nightmares and woke everyone up with her broadcast grief and terror. ‘Half the planet probably went on alert until the other goddesses realized that it was only a dream.’

“I don’t know, Jeff,” the Golden Goddess replied. She sounded tired. “I need to check the Praetor for new data entries. There’s too much going on for me to keep track anymore.”

‘She means keeping track of the activities on the Great Ship and what’s happening with the Goddess of the Land, her unborn child, ‘ Jeff realized. ‘And her other sister, the one her nightmares are about – the goddess Beth.’

“How is the Goddess of the Land getting along with her pregnancy?” Jeff asked, being polite.

He was more interested in getting back to the manor and trying to impregnate Terri and get his own family started, but was willing to listen to the Golden Goddess vent her problems if she needed to.

“I don’t know. I asked the Praetor last night before my trio began practicing our mental exercises. It said it was ‘currently out of touch with the princesses’ but would let me know as soon as it receives new data,” Elaine sulked. “I think, after practice tonight, I’m going to visit Earth again. I need to apologize to Béla, anyway.”

Jeff smiled. His Golden Goddess had come a long way from the sex hungry, carefree, irresponsible little slut of a goddess she was a year ago. The Goddess of the Land had been correct in assigning her replacement. ‘But I still miss her, ‘ Jeff thought as he rose to leave.

‘Me, too!’ the Golden Goddess replied in his mind, letting him know that ‘You’re broadcasting your thoughts again... ‘ Image of a very horny Geoffrey chasing an irresponsible little blond slut of a goddess around his library.

“Let’s go eat, shall we?” the Bard Geoffrey suggested, properly chagrined. ‘I caught you, didn’t I?’ he thought right back at her.

‘Yes! And it was wonderful! I’d be jealous of Terri, but I love her too much!’

Her mood lightened somewhat by the light banter with her old friend and lover, Elaine allowed Jeff to escort her out of the goddess’ temple and down the wide, white steps outside.

Elaine was in a much better mood after dinner. There were three new students for the university. All during the meal, not one of them could take their eyes off her. They broadcast their lust for her and their upset with each other, each one fearing that one of the others would claim her before he could.

By the time she’d finished eating, Elaine was so aroused she couldn’t sit still. She decided to hold a ‘let’s get acquainted’ service just for them in her private third-floor audience chamber.

‘What was Béla’s number one rule for orgies? Oh, yes! No fighting over the nooky! I should make a sign and hang it on the wall... ‘

She led the three into the lavish room. There were several overstuffed couches, a long, low table in the center of the room with cushioned red leather tatted onto it and her huge four-poster bed that she sometimes actually slept in. In addition, there were around fifty pillows strewn about, on the bed as well as on the floor. One could simply drop down, wherever one was, and begin to fornicate – assuming, of course, there was someone close enough to grab.

She stopped and turned toward her new parishioners, smiling at each one as she spoke.

“I am Elaine. I am the district goddess, as well, and am called the Golden Goddess when I hold court formally. I hold weekly services, but you are not required to attend.

“If you come before me in court, your attendance or lack of it will not sway my judgment, no matter how adoring you are to me. I must be fair to all who petition. I hold my weekly services in the goddess’ temple, a few blocks from here. When several new students show up, I often hold a special ‘get acquainted’ service here, like this one.

“What is your name?” she asked, walking up to the closest man to her. She began unbuttoning his shirt as she waited for him to respond.

“Um, my name is ... it’s Tolliver, miss ... goddess,” he stammered. ‘This stunning goddess is unbuttoning my shirt!’

“I’m Stephan, goddess,” the man next to her said, not waiting for her to ask.

He radiated anxiety, thinking that he was about to be passed up for this ‘Tolliver’ fellow.

Elaine looked up and mind-linked with him, furious at his jealous attempt to control her. She broadcast her fury at him, then cut the link between them. The other two didn’t feel a thing. After a moment, she turned to him.

“No fighting in my presence,” she said quietly, radiating her acceptance of the embarrassment he broadcast. “There is enough of me to go around...” She toyed with the buttons on his shirt for a moment, unfastening several of them.

‘I like your scent, ‘ she spoke into Stephan’s mind.

She turned to the third man, who was smiling at the antics of his friend, Stephan. ‘I told you to go lightly, boy, ‘ he was thinking when Elaine mind-linked with him.

“You two are friends?” Elaine asked, smiling up at the third man. “You watch out for him?”

The third man nodded. “We’re brothers, goddess,” he explained. “I’ve always watched out for him, but he still manages...”

Elaine held a finger up to his lips and smiled, shushing him. She held her arms out sideways. ‘You may take off my gown, if you wish, ‘ she suggested into his mind.

The man grinned, and thought back to her, ‘Seth is my name, goddess, and I thank you for the privilege of undressing you.’

While he was unfastening her buttons, Elaine radiated her acceptance of the other two, letting them know it was acceptable for them to participate now. ‘No rushing or nobody gets any!’

Then her gown was in a pile at her feet and there were hands all over her. Stephan was kissing the back of her neck, admiring the fine golden hairs that abounded there. He was discovering that her neck was as far down as any hair grew on her body. Then Seth carried the goddess over to her red leather table and set her down, gently, like a fine piece of porcelain.

Elaine lay down and stretched her hands over and behind her head, feeling for Tolliver’s belt as she arched her back, jutting her breasts up into the air for someone to play with. She left her right leg dangling off the edge of the table so that she was ‘accessible’ down there, too.

‘This is turning out to be a lovely evening after all... ‘ she thought to herself. Then she had Tolliver’s cock in her hands. With her head upside down and hanging over the edge of the table, she licked its tip with her tongue. It instantly grew, almost doubling in size as she held it to her lips and breathed on it.

She expanded her awareness, mind linking with all three new worshippers, again. Stephan was exploring between her legs, his older brother having let him go first. Seth gently massaged her breasts, sliding the fingers of one hand up and down her smooth belly every few seconds.

‘She is so beautiful ... Hey! I can feel her ... It’s true then, she really is a goddess ... She’s too sleek and young to be a thousand years old! She seems barely twenty ... She feels so good ... You mean like this? Okay... ‘

Seth and his brother shared her lower half, each standing and holding her half off the table, sideways, Seth’s larger dick in her ass, while Tolliver fucked her upside-down face. Elaine’s legs dangled out into the air uncomfortably and she broadcast that down to the two overly enthusiastic brothers as Stephan pummeled her. Seth reached down and held her up by her thighs, helping her to be a bit more comfortable. ‘Comfortable? With that in my ass? Ho Boy! Harder, please... ‘

After they’d worked her over and each had come at least a couple of times, the Golden Goddess cheerfully kissed them, hugged them and threw them out with instructions to go find the attendant at the university so they could be assigned rooms.

She walked back across her room, luxuriating in the feel of the brothers’ cum leaking down the insides of her thighs making everything feel slippery and loose down there. She caressed her breasts, massaging the remains of Tolliver’s second orgasm into her soft, warm flesh.

‘I should have taken more time with them, ‘ she thought as she climbed onto her bed. ‘They might have lasted all night!’

‘If you are ready, your sisters await you!’ the Praetor interjected into her mind. It was time for her to practice her teleportation exercises. Elaine closed her eyes and focused.

‘Dawn ... Where are you?’ she thought, sending the psychic search thought outward. She saw an image, and mentally pulled her body off the bed toward it. Then she was there, floating high above the clouds, near the center of New Eden next to Dawn and Annalisa, the two sisters that the Praetor had teamed her with.

‘My trio... ‘ she greeted them, radiating her love.

‘Ha! Ha! Dawn, you’re outnumbered this time!’ Annalisa chortled into Dawn’s mind. Annalisa was speckled with cum, as was Elaine.

‘I’ll lick it off you, if you lick it off me... ‘ Elaine suggested to Annalisa, lust reawakening as she gazed at the dark-haired beauty.

Annalisa grinned wickedly and reached for her blond sister. Then they were licking, kissing and biting each other while they tumbled in the air.

‘Don’t leave me out!’ demanded Dawn, jealous of the sensations her two sisters were radiating.

Dawn formed her wings and wrapped them around both sisters, making a tight cocoon of sexy, cum-scented bodies. In only a second or two, she felt a wet tongue between her legs and sharp teeth biting her breasts. Dawn hissed in pain and radiated her pleasure, arching her back and offering her body readily to her two lusty sisters.

Dawn cried out as she came, Elaine’s teeth biting into her pussy lips, then unfolded her wings, freeing her sisters to ravish and ravage each other. Floating freely and doing a slow somersault, she luxuriated in the expansive space around her and the incredible sensation of free fall.

Reforming her arms, Dawn caressed her wounded breast and cunt, enjoying the sensations her two sisters broadcast as they tore into each other. She came again as the combined simultaneous orgasms of her sisters radiated through her.

‘If you are sufficiently warmed up, it is time to begin this period’s exercise, ‘ the Praetor said into all three minds. An image of the sisters facing off in a triangle.

‘What? We’re going to play ball? That’s it?’

Image: One sister throws the ball as hard as she can into the space between the other two sisters. The sister who successfully teleports herself in front of the ball and catches it, wins the point.

‘We need a ball, ‘ Dawn pointed out.

Elaine held out her hand. Image of a ball. A ball appeared in her hand.

‘Wow! How’d you do that?’ Annalisa wanted to know.

‘I learned how to make things just by thinking about them!’ Elaine chortled, grinning at them all.

‘Teach me!’ both the other sisters demanded happily.

‘I’ll make me a man who can fuck me forever – nonstop!’ Annalisa said, laughing.

‘With two dicks!’ Dawn added, ‘one for each... ‘

‘It is unlikely that Elaine created the ball out of nothing, ‘ the Praetor suggested, interrupting their lusty banter. ‘It is far more likely that she unknowingly found a physical universe location containing a ball and simply teleported it here.’

“I made it!” Elaine insisted, folding her arms and pouting. “I can change the color (it’s red, now!), its size (expand into a basketball!), and its very existence!” The large, red ball disappeared in a ‘pop’ as the air surrounding it smacked together where the ball had been.

“And, I can prove it!” Elaine insisted.

‘Ball, where are you?’

Elaine found herself standing next to a small, lizard-like child who was crying and holding a large, red ball. She looked around.

‘This sky is green! Where the hell am I?’

Elaine gasped in surprise as several larger lizard beings began moving menacingly toward her. She choked on the air.

‘I can’t breathe! This isn’t air!’

Image of Dawn and Annalisa! ‘Take me back! Now!’

Elaine found herself back in the center of New Eden, next to her sisters again.

Where’d you go?’ Annalisa asked, dumbfounded.

‘Wow! You stink!’ Dawn exclaimed, then formed her wings, fanning the methane-scented air surrounding Elaine to dissipate it.

Still not entirely understanding what she’d done, Elaine broadcast an image of what had just happened to both her sisters and the Praetor.

‘It seems as though you have discovered another inhabited world, ‘ the Praetor informed her. ‘However, I would not try to make contact with them again. The Saurians’ atmosphere is very toxic to your species.’

“You know who they are?” Elaine asked, incredulous.

‘Knowledge of their species exists in the historic records, ‘ the Praetor replied. ‘You should begin your exercise.’

“We need a ball,” Dawn said, repeating her earlier statement.

‘Let me try!’ Annalisa suggested excitedly.

Image of a ball – ‘not being used by anyone!’

She could see it – a rounded pocket of another place in front of her. There was a ball in its center. Wide eyed, she reached in and picked it up. As she held the ball up in front of her in awe, the pocket that had contained it faded.

‘This is really scary! Do you realize what we could do with this kind of power?’

‘Are we upsetting some sort of cosmic balance by moving stuff around like this?’ Dawn asked the Praetor.

‘It is unlikely that any balance is being upset, ‘ the Praetor replied. ‘What you are doing is comparable to dipping a cup of water out of a brook and drinking it. The brook continues, only slightly disturbed.

‘However, your discovery today warrants a reward, ‘ the Praetor continued. ‘You may spend the next two training periods in any manner you choose while I teach the other groups your newfound skills.’

‘You mean no exercises?’ Dawn lamented. She always looked forward to each session with her sisters and the Praetor.

“We can still get together,” Elaine suggested, trying to ease her sister’s upset. ‘We can spend our exercise time dream-walking to Earth! There’s always something going on there!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.