Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

The cold metal gave her goose bumps all up and down her arms. Her nipples were hard, both from the cool sensation of the metal cups pressed against them, and from the sexual excitement she felt as Frank strapped the chastity belt around her waist and between her legs.

Tanya spread her legs to give Frank better access as he tightened the strap around her waist and stooped down in front of her to insert the inverted 'protective' cone that would prevent anyone from being able to violate her. She gasped as he pushed the smooth, cold hollow cone up inside her. Then he fastened the strap between her legs to hold it in place.

"Wow! You look great!" Frank said, admiring his wife's sexy figure. Tanya danced around for a moment, showing off for him. She was gazing at his hot costume as she swayed back and forth.

Frank was wearing a decorative codpiece that attached to a chain belt around his waist. The back of the codpiece was fastened to a leather strap which ran back between his legs, up between his buttocks and hooked to the chain belt in back. Tucked around the belt was a large, ragged piece of deerskin, just long enough to cover his butt cheeks, but open in front to display his codpiece.

His chest was covered with a short chain-mail shirt ending just below his rib cage. Over that, he wore his old deerskin vest. Tanya licked her lips and danced up against him, rubbing the codpiece against her chastity belt.

"You are so hot, hot, hot!" she whispered, breathing the words into his mouth as she ground her hips against him.

Then she backed away to let him finish dressing her. A thin leather strap was supposed to wind down her leg from her chastity belt to the top of her boot. Frank was going to have to wrap it around her leg because she couldn't bend over now with that hollow metal cone shoved up inside her.

'Knowing Frank, there's sure to be a nasty little surprise inside that thing just waiting for me to warm it up or something... ' Tanya thought excitedly to herself. 'I'll probably bleed down my legs all evening from the damage it'll do every time I take a step... '

Tanya stood in her spike-heeled boots with her right hip jutted out while Frank wrapped the leather ties around her right leg. Frank decided it looked so sexy that he wrapped another leather tie around her left leg. She could already feel the sexual energy building up inside her as Frank tightened the second leather tie. She was so aroused it was hard for her to stand still.

"Tell me..." she gasped, as Frank finished tying off the leather strap.

"Tell you what?" Frank asked, his eyes feasting on her smooth creamy flesh as they traveled up her leather-strapped legs, past the cruel metal chastity belt cutting into her hips, on up her smooth, soft belly and up her ribs to her metal-incased breasts.

"Tell me what the surprise is," Tanya begged, whispering hoarsely. "This costume is making me so horny I'm going to come in about a minute. Tell me ... What's going to happen when I do?"

Frank didn't say anything. He watched her with lust growing stronger in his eyes. Tanya briefly smiled at him, nervous and excited.

"It's another mangler, isn't it?" she guessed, her wide eyes staring into his. "How does it work?"

Frank pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard on her mouth, then began kissing her face while he told her. Her breathing was more uneven as her excitement and anxiety increased.

"It's an old British design, made to help young ladies learn to control their sexual desires. When a young lady becomes improperly aroused, her private parts become moist. A sponge inside the tube expands as it sucks up the moisture. The expansion pushes little needles out..."

He stopped talking. Tanya was trembling and gasping. He held her tightly, hoping she wouldn't tear into his neck again. After a moment, she took a deep breath, seeming to regain control of herself, and stopped trembling.

"And the little needles teach the innocent young girl to control her desires?" Tanya whispered unevenly, correctly guessing what he hadn't told her yet. Breathing heavily, she kissed him passionately, grinding her lips against his.

"God, I love you," Tanya whispered, breaking her kiss and still breathing heavily. "We are a unique pair, you and I. Traveling through life together for hundreds of years. Tell me. Do you ever tire of me?"

Frank looked at her while he processed the question. Then he smiled. "No. I could never tire of you," he promised, gazing into her glistening eyes. "You are the sun that lights my day. You are what gives me life. When I think of tomorrow, I feel happy because I'll be sharing it with you."

Tanya smiled, "I love it when you talk dirty." She kissed him again lightly, teasing him, loving him even more for his sappy declaration. "Now on to something a bit more serious," she added, forcing her tensed-up body to relax in his arms.

"How do you get these darling little needles to retract?" she asked, and smiled into his face, still breathing a little heavily, the air hissing through her clenched teeth.

Frank frowned. Ever since the vampire, Beth, had bedded Tanya, Tanya had been a glutton for physical, especially sexual, torture. He was sure Beth had done something to her mind – making Tanya more like they were – willing to experience incredible amounts of pain for what seemed a small amount of sexual satisfaction.

Personally, he liked the change and was willing to help Tanya explore the depths of sexual perversion, to help her discover her new limits. That's what her new 'playroom' was all about. But with this 'new' Tanya, Frank kept forgetting that some of those perverted activities might actually hurt her. She was still human, after all, unlike the vampire sisters.

"Are you in pain?" he asked, concern showing in his voice.

She shook her head, then shrugged. Her metal breastplates made a tiny scraping sound as they moved against his chain-mail vest.

"No, not really," Tanya confessed, closing her eyes and trying to think. 'How can I explain this?'

"Well," she continued, "I can feel it, pricking me inside. Right now, it doesn't really hurt, but I won't be able to walk without doing some serious damage to myself. It's like ... I can separate myself from the pain it causes. When I do that, the pain ... disperses ... so that it's not so intense. When that happens, then my whole body tingles with sensation ... with energy. It's an incredibly sexual experience – almost like being made love to with the point of a dagger."

'Does that make sense? Will he think I'm crazy? Does he realize I've become a slut for pain?'

"But," she concluded. "I need you to take it out of me, otherwise, we'll never make it to the George's party..." She licked her lips, indicating that she wouldn't really care if they missed the costume party. They could have their own party, right here...

Frank grinned nervously. "The only way the needles retract is when the sponge dries up," he tried to explain. "When that happens, then the young lady being 'treated' can be considered 'cured' of her 'unholy' desires."

"I'll be stuck with this thing in me forever!" Tanya wailed, only half-serious. 'I know he knows a way to disable this! He would never put me in real danger ... I hope... '

Frank helped Tanya lay down on the bed and unstrapped the belt holding the device between her legs. While Frank was trying to determine how to get the insidious device to release his wife, Tanya's mind wandered over their recent conversation.

'When did a young lady need to be 'cured' of 'unholy' desires anyway?' she wondered. Aloud she asked, "Was this used in some kind of monastery or something for women?"

"Funny you should ask," Frank muttered, working between her legs. 'I think I've almost got this ... There!' "This particular chastity..."

"Ow! Be careful down there!"

" ... chastity belt was reputedly worn by Guinevere during her last conversation with her king, just before Mordred's knights destroyed the remnants of Arthur's loyal army, bringing an end to the Age of Camelot."

Tanya yelped as Frank pulled the little sponge out of the hollow tube inserted inside her, the motion vibrating the needles inserted in her tender flesh. Then the mechanism retracted the needles, allowing him to pull the tube out of her sore and bleeding pussy.

"Wow, that really looks inflamed," Frank exclaimed, examining her closely. "Do you want me to put something in there?"

"You're a dirty, little man," Tanya answered sweetly, curling her body up into a ball, relieved to have that thing out of her.

"I meant a salve, or something," Frank explained patiently. "However, if that's how your mind works ... I could think of something else to put up there that might 'sooth' the pain..." 'After all these years, I've still got the hots for her sweet cunt... '

"Well, what you get to put 'up there' depends on your answer to my next question," Tanya said playfully.

"And what would that be, my queen?" Frank responded.

"Is there a secret device in the breastplate, as well?" she asked, her hopeful voice a little uneven with desire. She grinned back at him as she saw Frank smile and curled around so that her back was against the mattress. She raised her arms above her head and pressed her breasts against the now warm metal encasing them.

"Show me..." she whispered. She bit her lip and held her breath as she felt Frank's hand snake up her left side. His fingers reached under the metal strap, his nails scratching her flesh as they pressed against her rib cage. She heard the tiny 'snick' of a metal slide.

Then her breasts were on fire.

"Aaiiee!" she screamed, arching her back into the air.

She grabbed the breastplates with her hands, but that only pushed the needles deeper into her flesh. Then one hand was between her legs. She masturbated furiously as she came. Then she came again. After her third orgasm, Frank, his hand still beneath the strap of her breastplate, pulled the lever back, releasing the tiny needles from her tortured flesh. A trickle of blood ran down onto his fingers.

Tanya collapsed onto the bed, tears streaming down her face. She was gasping, momentarily unable to catch her breath. Frank snuggled up against her sweating, sticky body, his mouth only a few inches from her ear.

"So, do you like your Halloween costume?" he asked quietly. Tanya turned her head toward him, their noses almost touching. Then she squashed her nose against his and kissed his lips. She turned her head straight up again, chuckling to herself.

"I think, if I remember properly," Tanya said, closing her eyes, "Arthur and his Round Table were only a fairy tale. They never really existed."

"Hmm," Frank responded. "It kind of makes you wonder where the chastity belt came from then, doesn't it?"

Tanya laughed lightly, then said, "I hate to think it, but it probably was used to help young penitents stay true to their vows of chastity, back in the 'Olden Days'."

"Are you trying to tell me that people were actually tortured so that they stayed true to their beliefs back in the middle-ages?" Frank exclaimed, pretending astonishment.

Tanya laughed and pushed him away, accidentally striking his codpiece with her legs as she turned over toward him. Frank hissed, nearly doubling over in sudden agony. Tanya stared at him, wondering what was wrong. Comprehension slowly dawned on her. Then, she curled up into a ball, laughing so hard she began crying again.

"You ... You didn't!" she cried, trying really hard not to laugh at him. "Tell me... (sniff!) ... Tell me you didn't..." She closed her mouth, spraying him with saliva as she bravely tried not to bray right in his face with laughter. Now, she had the hiccups.

"Tell me you (hic!) ... you didn't (hic!)... Damn!" she said, clenching her teeth in frustration.

She tried again. "(Hic!)" she said. Then she nodded and pointed down at him.

"You did!" she accused him. Then she burst into laughter again. "You hee-hee-hee-hee-hee... really did..." She buried her head in the pillow, trying desperately to stop her maniacal laughter. After another minute, she was able to get her hysterics under control.

"I'm sorry, darling," Tanya whimpered weakly, wiping her eyes. "It's just that..." She closed her mouth and put her hand over her face, trying not to break out laughing again.

"It's just that," she began again, "all these torture devices you've been buying for me, and then you get one of those..." She started laughing again, but she was able to stop after a few seconds. Then she sighed, seeing the anguished frustration on his face.

"Here. Let me help you get this off, okay?" she offered, bending down toward his codpiece. She was right. Tiny drops of blood were dripping off the end of the metal codpiece.

Reaching around behind Frank, she found the hook that fastened the leather extension to his chain belt and released it, then pulled the leather extension out from between his buttocks so she could lift the codpiece off his dick.

"Ooo! What a sore little stiffie," she cooed at it, once she had it free of its torturous surroundings. She kissed it, making it instantly harder as it tried to grow right into her mouth. There were several shallow puncture wounds on it. They looked like they might be healing.

Tanya licked her tongue over his dick, cleaning off any remnants of blood that remained. When she finished, it was hard and pulsing in time to Frank's heartbeat.

"We should commingle our wounded parts together," she suggested as she straightened up and pressed her body against his, "so that they may heal properly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.