Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 2

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

She's running through the woods, falling forward in her terrified flight as she stumbles on a tree root. Catching herself with her hands, she pushes herself back up and continues her mad flight, almost falling again as her foot slides on the snow-covered ice. She sobs with each ragged breath she takes, her lungs and throat burning from exertion and the freezing cold.

The girl was pretty once, with long, blonde hair and nice clothes. Now there is a knife wound on her face, one of several cuts she received only moments earlier. Her hair is dirty and unkempt from her month-long captivity and the snow and mud she flees through in her mad flight to freedom. What clothing she has on is torn, dirty, wet and cold; not suited to winter weather in upper New York or to the treatment it receives as she flees, terrified and desperate, through the dark, silent woods.

She staggers across a clearing, her feet crunching down through the snow and turns around, exhausted, desperately fearing that her pursuer is right behind her. Not seeing anyone, she stands unsteadily for a moment, hands on knees, breathing raggedly and trying to catch her breath. Her blouse is torn and bloody where she was stabbed when she surprised her kidnapper and finally overpowered him by knocking him in the head with a piece of wood. Once she worked her ropes loose, she had fearfully waited until the second man had gone hunting to improve her odds of escape, hoping and praying that no one would check her bindings before then.

Getting her second wind, she turns to continue her flight and runs right into her second kidnapper!

She screams!

She tears herself out of his grip and races, topless now, back out into the clearing, leaving him holding her empty, shredded blouse in his huge, ham-fisted hands.

Snarling, he throws the useless garment aside and raises his arm over his head Carefully aiming his axe at her fleeing, naked back, he throws, grunting with the effort. The axe spins through the air with a whooshing sound and buries itself in the blonde girl's back. The girl pitches forward and hits the ground hard, face first.

Amazingly, she's still alive. She lies on the ground, twitching, still trying to run, still trying to breathe while her lungs fill with blood. Her eyes are wide open in pain and terror. After a few seconds, she realizes she's lying on the ground and tries to crawl away.

She can hear his boots in the snow coming closer! He's coming for her! He's going to kill her!

The desperate young girl gasps in agony as the huge man wedges the axe up and out of her back. She somehow manages to turn herself over to face her tormentor. She's coughing up blood, now, and she knows she's going to die. She tries to scream as the axe descends, chopping deep into her torso. It chops down two more times, splashing blood and gore all over her face and breasts. Then she is still, her face forever contorted into a mask of terror.

The blood splashed onto her unmoving face by the axe slowly travels down her cheeks and the sides of her face, almost like red tears shed in her despair.

It starts to snow; large flakes falling onto her butchered, naked body, sticking to her unmoving eyelashes and falling unnoticed into her open mouth.

In the middle of the snowy clearing, her pale corpse lies in a pool of her own blood that stains the snow. There is no wind and the snow dampens all sound.

As her bloody corpse is gradually covered with snow, everything is silent and peaceful once again.

Tanya pressed 'pause' on the remote. The image on the Tri-d froze.

"Wow! That was wicked!" she exclaimed. "You're getting really good at this stunt girl stuff!"

"Uh-huh," said Katie. "The hardest part was lying there and not breathing while they dumped that fake snow on me for almost two whole minutes. I didn't dare move a muscle or I'd've ruined the shot."

"Well, I'm really impressed," Tanya said, smiling. She leaned over and kissed Katie lightly on the cheek. Then she got up and started walking toward the kitchen.

"That was so realistic!" Tanya continued. "I could actually see the blood splatter when you were knocked down by that horrid axe. I remember when Tri-d first came out – everything looked really tacky. The special effects that looked really good on flatscreen were just dreadful in Tri-d."

The sound of her voice diminished somewhat as she entered the kitchen. Katie got up and followed so they could continue their conversation, stretching her back and shoulders as she remembered filming the scene they'd just watched.

Tanya looked up at the kitchen door as Katie entered. "Hungry, dear?" 'I shouldn't need to ask. Katie's always hungry!'

Katie smiled. "What'cha got?" 'Something smells good – almost like she knew I was coming... '

"Well, I hate to say..." Tanya paused, teasing Katie, "but, it just might be spaghetti and mushroom casserole."

"Hey, my favorite!" Katie exclaimed. "You sure you didn't know I was coming, Mom?"

"No," Tanya insisted. "It's your father's favorite, too! He should be home any minute." Almost as though he heard his queue, Frank opened the front door.

"There's a blue Lincoln ram-jet parked outside," Frank exclaimed. "Do we have company?"

"We're in the kitchen..." Frank heard two female voices yell. He crossed the room and stuck his head through the entrance.

"Hi, Daddy," Katie said, grinning elfishly. Then she grabbed him and hugged him tight, kissing him fiercely on the cheek.

"Hey! My baby!" Frank cried happily. "She's come back to the nest. Our new nest!" He hugged her in return, genuinely happy to see her.

"Well, I heard you moved," Katie chirped, "and I was between shoots, so I thought I'd drop by and check out your new digs!"

"Great!" Frank said. "Is Doc Junior still your manager?" He was referring to Frank Junior, their middle child. While the three Tabor kids were growing up, they discovered they shared their parents' ability to heal much more quickly than normal kids did and learned at a very early age to hide that ability.

What fascinated Little Frank was that normal people couldn't heal themselves. His interest led him into twelve years of medical school and twenty-eight years as a general practitioner.

Now, he was his younger sister's manager and medical consultant. Besides keeping her special healing ability hidden, it was now his job to keep her alive and healthy when, for instance, she got struck in the back with an axe, or got set on fire and had to run out of a burning building, or fell off a bridge into raging rapids. Katie might heal fast, but if he hadn't cauterized that back wound from the axe when it missed that 'special' skin-colored padding, she would've bled to death before it healed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.