The Submissive Housewife - Cover

The Submissive Housewife

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sue wants to be the best housewife ever. When her husband's boss and his wife ask her to fill in sprucing up their house when her husband is away on business, she wears her mom's yellow and white apron and her special French undies to do the best job ever. Soon she is taking care of the needs of the father and the son while the wife Carmen is away helping tend her daughter-in-law in the hospital for her first birth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Sue was taking a much-needed shower after her afternoon session serving the kinky demands of young Mister Adam Anderson. He was the handsome son of her husband's boss and she had been pushed into serving both the needs of his middle-aged father and the son as well. His use of her rear-door entry was the highlight of her premier performance and her tight pucker was still throbbing from the unexpected stretching. Her repeated pleas to her boringly conventional husband to spice up their routine had met with a blank stare on his face as if he could not comprehend the depth of her depravity. The fact that he came from a deeply religious family did little to console her when she had urges that were not being met properly.

She knew she was obligated to service not only her husband's boss but his young college-age son who took great delight in putting her to the test with humiliations she had never conceived possible. Her lifestyle had changed drastically after her wimpy husband gave in to his boss's depraved demands but in all honesty she was not overly upset at her new duties.

Her house was sparkling clean now and she had stripped down to her birthday suit and stood in the mist of the relaxing shower that washed away her sins of wanton pleasures and let the young man's spunk run down the drain like yesterday's daydreams. For a moment, she stood standing with her fingers buried deep inside her slit thinking of his impetuous slam-bang treatment of her sensitive bottom. Her Auntie Ruth had whispered stories in her ear about the terrible demands of her first husband Rocky who had not only made her take it on a regular basis in her "back-door" but had used his belt on her bottom with enthusiastic disregard of her dignity or comfort. Sometimes she would stare across the room at her Uncle's crotch wondering what nasty secrets he had accumulated down there and how many females he had forced to bend over for his pleasure. Her Aunt's divorce was not due to the repeated ass-poundings, but because she caught him getting a blow-job from the lady who came to do her hair on a monthly basis. When Sue heard that story she laughed so hard that her Aunt though she had lost her mind.

Tonight was the night that she and her husband Josh would normally go to visit his parents and unmarried siblings at the large estate style house on the North side. She always hated the visits because it seemed like every member of his family searched for faults with her dress, her hair, and her words and just about everything she said or did. Still, she loved her husband and sat quietly smiling at their mean-spirited remarks and ignoring the direct insults. The evening always seemed to stretch into a period when they all sat down and prayed together and that was the most stressful time of the evening for her because it all seemed like some charade of true piety. Sue had wondered why their young niece Jessica was there without her parents and found out the reason when she was paraded into the middle of the group and had to confess to "sinning in thought and act with Billy Jenkins in the basement".

Sue tried hard to hide her amusement at the embarrassing details because it sounded almost like a comic soap opera with talk about "he pulled down my panties" and "made me do unnatural things with my mouth and backside". She was certain Josh's younger brother George was whacking off under the table just hanging on every word. The poor girl looked flushed like she had just caused her weak body to sustain another orgasm listening to the juicy details.

They all repeated a prayer of contrition and then her husband's father who was considered some sort of elder in the church pulled out a wicked-looking paddle with holes cut into it to make it more painful.

Jessica seemed to know exactly what to do as did all of the others and soon she was bent over the kneeling chair with her bare backside sticking out in anticipation of her punishment. Sue saw she was crying but it didn't seem like she was ashamed but was more in a frenzy of anticipation waiting for the first blow of the paddle.

After about a half-dozen hard swings, Sue saw Jessica's behind with a mottled red tone and several white circles where the paddle had not made contact. Since this particular activity was a favorite of hers, she could not help but whip up a juicy froth on her own slit just watching the tableau and listening to the whining pleas for mercy and forgiveness.

The paddle session was intense and sometime before it was completed; Sue noticed that the young eighteen year old Jessica had fallen into a convulsive shuddering orgasm that made some of the watchers snicker in derision. Her own hand strayed down to her pussy mound and she poked it few times to complete her journey to release watching the exciting action.

There were four males in the audience and they lined up to enthusiastically spank the young girl's plump behind with their flat palms. She twisted and squirmed to escape their well-aimed blows but it was to no avail. When it was all over, Josh's father lathered her posterior flesh with a minty scented salve and she was allowed to cover her nakedness with her clothing. A sister-in-law of her husband's older brother confessed to naughty thoughts about copulating with the butcher and was strapped into the kneeling chair for her much-needed correction. Sue didn't think her sins were fair game because she was merely following the lawful orders of her husband to satisfy his boss and the boss's son and she felt no guilt even if she did find a lot of pleasure in every kinky and depraved act they fostered on her.

When they got back home that evening, her husband Josh told her to lie face down on the bed stark naked and he played with her soft backside by rubbing his cock all over it and sliding it with the help of her special lubrication ointment up and down her crack without actually going inside her pucker hole. She had to admit it was very exciting and her only regret was that he had no desire to ass-fuck her or even exercise her natural hole filling her with his seed. Instead, he shot it up and down her spine and then massaged it in like some spunk-laden oil telling her not to wash it off. She felt a bit dirty with it drying on her skin back there but she knew better than to argue over a meaningless fetish that apparently gave him some degree of satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.