The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 78

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 78 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I scooted out of college, feeling only slightly guilty for dodging classes. But the mood I was in, I wouldn't have taken much in anyway.

I took my time walking to the bus stop and stood in the queue for the bus to the high street. I found myself standing next to woman in her forties, slim with a good figure and a face that was attractive, even without the thick makeup plastered on it. I gave her a good looking up and down, taking note of her prominent bosom and shapely arse, it was deeply entrenched habit, even when I'm not feeling horny. I sidled up to her and breathed in her overpowering, cheap perfume; she gave me a sidelong glance and smiled. That was the benefit of being a lesbian, women don't normally suspect you of being a perv or touching them up. They are more prepared to put it down to an accident.

I also noticed a wedding ring and no sign of any wrist bands. It didn't mean that she didn't like girls, but it was pretty unlikely. The bus finally arrived and we all shuffled forwards, I took the opportunity to have a feel of her firm ripe bum as we jostled for position, again more out of habit than arousal. And again she gave a glance and a smile. I followed her on to the platform of the bus and grabbed myself another feel of her arse, she didn't turn around this time. The lower deck was almost full already and so my new lady friend decided to go upstairs, to the upper deck. This was good news to me, as I always have a peek up women's skirts as they ascend the spiral stairs.

I managed to get directly behind her, muscling an old guy out of the way, who seemed to have had the same idea as me, bloody pervert. For a wonderful few seconds, my face was just inches from her crotch, and if it hadn't been for the thick aroma of her market stall scent, I thought that I might have got a whiff of her fanny; but sadly, it wasn't to be. But I did manage to get right up close enough to press my tits against her soft, cushiony arse. This caused her to pause and turn to look at me, I got another understanding smile. She probably thought that the old guy was behind her and was relieved to see that it was only me. However, it did mean that I had the old perve behind me, and he was definitely too close. I felt him nudge my bum more than once as I climbed the stairs, but luckily, I had trousers on, so no chance of an "accidental" hand up my skirt.

I held back slightly and gave my lady time to move up further, and in doing so, I created the necessary angle to look up her skirt; it was quite a nice view. A full round bum, nestling in a taut pair of white panties with a small blue flower motif; the instinctive urge to slide my fingers inside the narrow gusset was almost uncontrollable, but control it I did, somehow!

As we rounded the top of the stairs, the bus lurched and threw her sideways, just as I slid my hand up the hand rail. By some genuine but fortuitous accident, the hem of her skirt was caught by my hand and lifted enough to expose her bum, not just to me but to the old lech behind me. He was getting more of a treat than I was. He had my arse to grope and hers to look at, most unfair. I quickly closed the gap between me and her to cover her modesty.

We emerged on to the top deck and wound our way along to vacant seats, the dirty old man kept going and sat near the front, but the lady and I were a couple of rows apart.

Subconsciously, she must have reminded me of Maggie Wilmott, because debauched images of my first lesbian fuck, suddenly flooded my mind. It didn't get me quite as horny as I expected, but I knew that it wouldn't take much to get the urge growing in me again. The conductor arrived and I paid my fair, and the bus rattled along until it got to the high street, I got up half hoping the lady would follow me so that I could engineer another grope on the way down. Unfortunately, although she did get up for that stop, she carelessly allowed someone else to get between us. I made my way down to the platform, holding on for dear life as the bus jolted to a stop. Just as my feet hit the pavement, I heard a voice calling my name. 'Jenny, Jennifer!'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.