The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 76

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 76 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I began to feel a little weepy, the emotions were starting to get to me, the incident with Katie had rattled me. I was near the class, only a few yards away, when I heard my name being called. It sounded like Milly's voice, but somehow, not like her. There was a tone I didn't recognise. I turned and searched among the mass of moving faces until I saw her standing against the wall, it was Milly, but her face was like thunder. I was expecting a smiling, happy-to-see-me face, instead, it looked as though she wanted to kill me. I threaded my way through to her with the biggest smile I could muster. 'Hi Milly, I was hoping... ' She cut me off mid sentence.'Not here' she hissed. She didn't wait for me to protest or to explain that I had a class to go to. I followed her as she weaved down the corridor, barely able to keep pace with her as she sprinted up the stairs. This would normally have been a pleasant experience; her skirt flapping wildly and flashing her knickers as she mounted the stairs. But I was filled with dread, Milly was not in a romantic mood at all, and I feared the worst. She disappeared around a corner and then shot through the doors of the gym. Where the hell was she going and why? I soon found out. She stormed in to the empty changing room and stood waiting for me. I finally caught up with her, slightly out of breath and wheezed, 'Milly what on... ' I didn't get the rest out. Her hand came swinging through the air and slapped my face with a force and ferocity I had never experienced before; I thought she had knocked my teeth out.'You fucking dirty bitch, you fucking dirty cheating bitch.' My head was reeling from the force of the blow and I was in a state of shock. 'Milly, what... ?''You fucked her didn't you? You fucked that bitch Katie. I'm sick in bed and you're fucking that fat cow... 'I held my hand to my cheek, it was stinging like crazy. 'Milly, I... ''Don't bother denying it, she told me, she told me you banged her in the music room. I hate you, I never want to see you again, you fucking whore.' Milly was crying now, tears streaming down her pretty face. In the heat of the moment, my mind was all over the place, and so what should pop in to my head? "I suppose a shag's out of the question."Luckily, I didn't say it out loud, or she would have exploded after ripping me limb from limb. She pushed past me, I knew it was pointless, but I tried once more, 'Milly please... ', her reply was full of hatred, 'Fuck off and die.' The door swung closed and then I was all alone in the room, alone, physically and metaphorically.I didn't know which was the stronger emotion, sadness at losing Milly this way, or the anger at Katie for causing it. I stood there, on my own, and sobbed. I had never felt so wretched in all my life, and what made it feel worse, was the knowledge that I deserved it.

I finally managed to bring myself under control and dried my eyes with a tissue. There was no point in going to the class now, it was way too late, and besides, I was in no fit state to sit there feeling as I did. The stinging in my face was subsiding only to be replaced by another tingle elsewhere in my body. The emotional trauma of my encounter with a raging Milly, had awakened the sleeping monster in my loins. My libido had kicked back in; and with a vengeance, I was suddenly as horny as hell. The first thing that popped in to my mind was to seek out Linda, to see if she was free for an emergency shag. But then I remembered, with a disappointed sigh, that she was now in a "relationship" with the cute Irish girl, Natalie. She wouldn't want to two-time her with me. Things like that have a tendency to become rather public in this place. I was still aching for sex, I needed it badly, the stirrings in my crotch were becoming impossible to ignore. I couldn't go and see Agnes in the basement, it was too late in the day, the cleaning staff had all gone home. Where the hell was I going to get a fuck? It was a shame that I didn't have a vibrator in my rucksack, it would have come in very handy right now.I looked around the gym, a place I knew only vaguely, there was a door in the far wall. I went over to it and tried the handle, it was unlocked. I peered inside the large but unlit room and saw odd shapes in the gloom. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I recognised the familiar equipment; vaulting horse, trampoline, exercise machines and there was a rack of weights in the corner; the room was jam-packed with gear. I let the door swing closed behind me and flicked on the flourescent light. Over to the left was a pommel horse and so I went over to it and slipped my rucksack to the floor. There were two handles on the top, and using one, I eased myself on to it as if I was mounting an actual horse. Now I was straddling the thick padded, leather covered body. I pushed downward with my crotch and felt the pleasing, arousing pressure against my pussy. Holding tightly on to the handle, I began to hump it, pushing down hard and grinding my fanny over the firm surface. Immediately, the sweet sensations began to flow through me, welling up from my aching crotch, and blossoming like an opening orchid. I could feel the gusset of my knickers getting wet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.