The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 73

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 73 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I led Katie in a hurry along the corridor, fellow students swarmed past us on their way to the refectory or another class, none of them aware of our plans. The tingle between my legs was intensifying and that seam in my jeans was making it worse with every step.

Katie sidled up beside me, keeping up with me. 'You're in a hurry, nobody's been this keen to do me before. You're not having me on are you, this isn't a joke?'

'No Katie, it's no joke. I really need one urgently, and you can do it for me, OK?'

We got to the music room, fortunately empty, and made straight for the store room, where she and I had shagged before. I got her inside and pounced on her, pushing her back against the wall. I didn't even need to turn on the light, I was happy to just fuck her in the dark. Katie, it turned out, was just as horny as me, because one hand went instantly to my tits, while the other unzipped my jeans. Within seconds of the door closing, my rucksack had been carelessly dropped to the floor and Katie was shagging me with an urgency matched only by my own. I yanked her long skirt up and got my hand in to her panties. She was wet and my fingers slid easily deep inside her. We were a sexual mirror image, as I shoved my hand eagerly in to her bra. 'Oh shit Katie, fuck me, fuck me.' She kissed me as we groped and mauled each other against the wall and in darkness.

Katie's skillful fingers worked exquisitely on my fanny, rubbing, probing and massaging with mind-blowing dexterity. I returned the favour, pumping three fingers up her cunt while massaging her clit with my thumb.

She began to squeal.'Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum ... uhhhhh ... yeah ... it's gonna cum.'

My own climax was also approaching, hard and fast. I wanted to make it last, to hold it off, but I knew that we didn't have much time. I was panting against her neck, and almost swallowing one of her dangling skull ear rings. 'I'm cumming ... Katie ... uhhhhh ... it's cumming.' We were gasping together, our sighs drowning the sound of squelching coming from our pussies.

With one last mutual shudder, we both climaxed almost together, I peaked just seconds before Katie did.

We were still clinging to each other, enjoying our fading orgasms, when Katie said. 'Shsh, there's someone out there.' I froze, my knickers and jeans around my knees, one hand wedged between Katie's plump thighs, the other hand, full of tit.

I extricated myself from Katie's body and we got ourselves together. I strained to hear a sound. 'What did you hear Katie?'

'I heard chairs moving and voices, there's somebody out there.'

'Oh fuck.' We pressed our ears to the door and sure enough, we heard the sound of people moving about.

If we walked out now, eyebrows would be raised, to say the least.

I moved Katie away from the door and whispered, 'We've got to brazen this out, I've got an idea. Switch the light on and have a look for an instrument to play.'

'What?' Katie looked as if I had gone mad.

'Look, if we make out we were just mucking about with the instruments instead of what we were actually doing, it'll go far better for us.'

I opened a couple of cases and Katie did the same. She chose a trumpet and I went for a clarinet.

'OK Katie, start puffing away.' Together, we made a hell of a racket, loud discordant, random notes; it was ear splitting. Seconds later, the door swung open and a furious Mrs Grossman stormed in. Mrs G was the music teacher responsible for bringing the Dragon Woman, Ruth, in to the school for recitals.

'What on earth are you two playing at?' I tried to look innocent and sheepish at the same time.

'Oh sorry Mrs Grossman, we thought we'd have a go at playing some of the instruments. We didn't realise you had a class.'

'Put those instruments back and leave immediately. You have no right to touch those instruments, you could have damaged them.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.