The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 69

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 69 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I flopped down on the sofa ready to watch a bit of telly before Milly arrived. I was feeling rather guilty at having neglected her and also for cheating on her. But at least on this occasion it was for a good cause; I wouldn't be able to say that for all the other indiscretions to come. But the grim reality of the situation was, that as much as I cared for Milly, it just wasn't in my nature to be monogamous; there were just too many cute women out there.

I was just getting comfortable on the sofa, feeling pretty knackered when the doorbell rang. My heart rose and sank at the same time if that was possible. I was always glad to see Milly, she was permanently horny, and always eager, just like me, and I did so enjoy banging her. But, I was shattered, the spirit or the hormones were willing, but the flesh was weak. On the other hand, Milly deserved my fullest attention, she would be expecting it, she deserved it; I couldn't let her down.

I jumped up with a genuine smile on my face. 'I'll get it mum.' I shouted. I went to the door where a vision of loveliness stood. Skinny jeans and a tight scoop top, I was instantly sex-hungry. And strangely, her boobs seemed a lot bigger too. Her happy smiling face lifted my spirits instantly, and suddenly I felt rejuvenated. She looked over my shoulder to see if we were alone and then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth. I broke the kiss first but she still clung on to me like I was saving her from drowning. There was also a less than subtle, thrust of her crotch against mine. She whispered in my ear. 'I've really missed you Jen, I'm so damned horny, I really need a fuck.'

I heard mum's voice from the kitchen. 'Is that your friend, is that Milly?'

I stepped away from her clutches and closed the door just as mum entered the hall.

'Hello Milly, nice to see you again, how are you?' Milly looked demure, as if butter wouldn't melt. 'Hello Gabby, I'm fine thank you, how are you?'

Mum and Milly exchanged pleasantries before I ushered her up the stairs. I let her go first, just so I could ogle her lovely bum in her skin tight jeans. It was a very fine arse to ogle too, with no hint of a panty line, which meant either no knickers, or a thong. This girl was ready for action.

Milly knew I was admiring her arse and took her own sweet time to climb the stairs, deliberately waving her magnificent rear in my face. When we got to the landing and out of sight from below, I grabbed her arse and squeezed it. She giggled. 'I knew you wouldn't be able to resist Jen.'

She turned to face me and this time gave me a long lustful kiss that I responded to in kind. We stood there locked in a passionate hug, grinding our crotches together. Milly gasped. 'Oh fuck, take me to bed Jen, take me to bed and fuck me now.'

It was a stupid risk to shag a woman while mum was in the house, it was way too dangerous. But just seeing her, just smelling her perfume and feeling her moist mouth on mine made me want to throw caution to the wind. I had every intention of throwing her on the bed and fucking her senseless, but common sense prevailed.

I got her in to my room and closed the door behind us. We kissed again, long, passionate and sexy.

I finally pulled away. 'We can't risk shagging here Milly, mum is getting a little, sort of, clingy for some reason. The mobile phone is her way of keeping tabs on me, she's bound to pop up with a cup of tea or something.'

Milly looked devastated. 'But I haven't seen you in ages Jen, I've missed you so much and now I'm really horny.'

I kissed her again. 'Shsh. Don't worry, I've got an idea. We'll use the shed at the end of the garden.'

Milly's face clouded over. 'A shed? With all those spiders and creepy crawlies?'

'It's not that bad, it'll be fun. Look, we'll pretend we're popping out to the chip shop. Then, we'll sneak down the side entrance in to the garden. Have some fun and then come back the same way. She'll never know.'

Despite her reservations about the wildlife in the shed, the subterfuge seemed to excite her.'

I grabbed my keys, including the one to the side entrance lock, and said, 'Come on sexpot, let's scoot.'

Milly was grinning now. We trotted down the stairs to where mum was watching TV in the lounge. 'Mum, me and Milly are just popping up to the chip shop, won't be long.' Mum turned from the telly and said, 'But we've got plenty of food here, no need to go out so late.'

'It's OK mum we just fancy some fish and chips, do you want some?' I was praying that she'd say no, and she did.

'No thanks. Have you got your phone?'

I patted my bulging pocket, 'Yep, right here. See you later.'

We went out the front door and straight to the side of the house, where I unlocked the wrought iron gate, it creaked a bit.

Milly was stifling a giggle now. 'This is fun Jen.' She whispered.

This was the second time that I had sneaked to the bottom of a garden for sex, my time with Razia was still fresh in my mind. We got to the shed and I opened the large wooden door, just like the iron gate, it had something to say. Once inside, Milly started looking around, trying to spot the spiders. The shed was well appointed as far as sheds go, it had power and a light, but I was reluctant to switch it on in case mum should see it from the kitchen window.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.