The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 68

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 68 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Natalie shoved the scented cushion in my face with a girlish laugh and then she and Linda flopped down together on the sofa. I felt rather overdressed, fully clothed as I was with these two totally starkers. Natalie lay with her head in Linda's bare lap and Linda stroked her short hair. They looked completely relaxed as if lounging around in the lounge, stark naked was perfectly normal; perhaps for them, it was. I sat in the single chair opposite them, feeling ever so slightly awkward. I broke the silence.'So what about the photos of Ruth then, what do you want to do Linda?'

Natalie butted in excitedly. 'Use them to burn the old witch.' Linda smiled at her like a mother smiles at a precocious child. 'We've got to do this properly, do it so she has no way out, so she has to back off.'

I said, 'So what do you have in mind?'

Natalie was nibbling at Linda's belly, kissing and pecking at her bulging tummy; her tongue occasionally delving in to her navel.

Linda's fingers idly toyed with Natalie's stiff nipples. 'Well, first we have to print out the pictures, just some small ones, but the ones where you can clearly see Ruth's wrinkled old face and Natalie's lovely minge.'

Natalie piped up again.'But not my face Lin. I know she's the only one going to see these apart from us, but I still don't want there to be any pictures of me, just in case someone gets hold of them.'

Linda reassured her. 'No, don't worry Nat, no one will know it's your fanny.' Natalie seemed OK with that and carried on kissing Linda's stomach.

I smiled. 'We didn't actually get round to choosing the right pictures did we. I think we need to have another look and decide on the right ones. If Natalie is worried she might be recognised, we can always cut parts of the photo off.'

Natalie seemed to have lost interest in the discussion, instead, she had turned her head and was now trying to kiss Linda's pussy. Linda however, kept her legs closed. There was a time for sex, and this clearly wasn't it.

'Yes, good idea Jen.' She ruffled Natalie's hair and said.'Come on you sexpot, let's have another look at these photos and pick a couple to show to the old hag.' The nude pair leapt up off the sofa and trotted back to the bedroom. I was left not really knowing what I was supposed to do. Linda's head popped around the door, 'You coming Jen?'

I joined them in the small bedroom, Natalie was flicking through the images. 'There, that's a good one, you can see her face clearly, and that is definitely a girl's fanny she is licking. Can't see anything else Natalie, so you are safe there, but that is unmistakably, Ruth Sanderson performing cunnilingus.' Both Natalie and Linda seemed happy with my choice. Linda looked at Natalie. 'Are you sure about that one Nat?'

Natalie studied the image on the screen. 'Yes, that's a really good one, Ruth's ugly mug and an anonymous fanny, brilliant.'

Linda hit the appropriate keys on the keyboard and the image began to print out on the black and white printer on the floor. It took a few minutes to print, but when it was finished, we had a photograph of Ruth committing a sexual act on a girl; we had her. Just for good measure, we printed a photo of Ruth with her hand between Natalie's thighs. We had to cut this one down somewhat as there was a small, but possibly recognisable mole on Natalie's hip.

I held the two pictures in my hand, they were about the size of a six by four; easy to get in an envelope. 'There, they should do the trick. How are we going to word the letter?'

Linda looked slightly alarmed. 'Shit, I hadn't thought about the letter, what the hell are we going to say? There's no point in it being anonymous, she can see when these photos were taken.'

I said. 'OK, let's think what we are going to say. How about this? "Dear Ruth, please find enclosed copies of two pictures of yourself having sex with a young girl. We feel that these pictures would be viewed with great interest by the various church committees and the general public at large. However, that need not be the case if you decide to relinquish all control and influence of 'The Circle' and all those associated with it. You should contact all associates of the 'The Circle' by letter, and inform them that you intend to stand down and a new leader will be announced shortly." How does that sound?'

Linda and Natalie stared at me agog. Linda spoke first. 'That's bloody marvellous Jen, where's you get that from, you should be a journalist or a politician.'

Natalie added. 'Or a professional blackmailer.'

Linda sat at her computer and called up a blank word document. 'I'll get it down first and if you think it needs tweaking, we can do that after.' She started typing away with Natalie hanging around her neck. The sight of her bending over, displaying her lovely round bum had my sex hormones raging again.

Linda motioned me over to look at the screen. 'What do you think, send it as it is?'

I thought about it and then said. 'Let's add "two of the many copies" just so she knows that we could show everybody what she has been getting up to.'

Linda typed the additional words in to the letter, it looked a little clunky, but it conveyed the point we wanted to make well enough. Linda hit "print".

She then got up and dashed in to her kitchen to get an envelope and a stamp, I was left with a naked and somewhat horny Natalie. I was horny too, but it wouldn't do for me to pounce on Linda's girlfriend right under her nose, although I got the feeling, by the way Natalie was eyeing me up, that she wouldn't have minded at all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.