The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 65

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 65 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I grabbed the camera from Natalie and went to the door and opened it, Ruth was standing there, mercifully not naked anymore, but wrapped in her cream silk dressing gown, a look of expectancy on her wrinkled face. 'Oh Ruth, I'm so, so sorry. I had an accident.' I handed her the camera.

'An accident, what kind of accident, have you broken something?' She looked alarmed.

'Oh no nothing like that. You see, I was fiddling with the camera, you know, to see how it works, to look at what we'd done, and I pressed some buttons and all the pictures disappeared. Can you get them back? I'm really sorry Ruth.'

Ruth fiddled with the camera, her expression had changed to one of anger and irritation. 'They're gone, all of them, they're gone. You've deleted all the pictures. How did you do something so stupid Jenny?'

'I'm so sorry Ruth, I don't know how it happened. I was trying to look all the photos you took and I must have pressed the wrong button or something. We can take some more another time can't we. Me and Natalie can come back another time soon and take some more.' I looked over to Natalie. 'Can't we Natalie, we can come back.' Natalie nodded.

Ruth looked only mildly exasperated now. 'Oh I suppose so. No real harm done. Perhaps you two had better be off soon.' Ruth turned away and went back to her bedroom. I grinned at Natalie and gave her the thumbs up sign. 'Easy peasy.'

We both trooped back to Ruth's bedroom trying to look contrite and apologetic. Ruth was sitting on her bed, still fiddling with the camera. 'No, it's no good, they're all gone, ugghhh.' She slipped the camera in to a pocket of her dressing gown and forced a smile. 'We still had fun though didn't we girls. I hoped you enjoyed yourself Natalie. I'll give Linda a quick ring and ask her to come and get you. You can cadge a lift too Jenny.' Ruth went downstairs to call Linda. Natalie found her knickers by the bed and wriggled in to them. She giggled. 'We did it Jenny. The old witch is really going to regret tonight. But it was really good with you, I loved it. Linda told me you were cute.' She leant in and whispered. 'And you've got fantastic tits.' She giggled again, reminding me just how young she was.

Standing there, she looked every inch the ordinary schoolgirl, an innocent schoolgirl. But Natalie O'Keefe was not ordinary, and far from innocent.

I took her arm. 'Come on we'd better keep the old bag company, Linda won't be long.' We headed for the stairs and stopped outside the toilet. 'Quick, nip in and get the card.' Natalie took just a few seconds to retrieve it, holding it up in triumph. I took it from her and put it back in my rucksack side pocket. Ruth's voice wafted up from downstairs, 'Come on girls, Linda will be here in ten minutes.'

Natalie and I skipped down the stairs to a semi smiling Ruth; she had the camera in her hand again. 'While we're waiting girls, why don't we take some more photos?' Me and Natalie looked at each other, we didn't have much of a choice and once LInda turned up to collect us, we'd be home and dry.

'OK Ruth, what shall we do?'

Ruth seemed all smiles again. 'Well you two do each other first and then I can do Natalie, you take the pictures Jenny. But I'll take some of Natalie first OK?'

I could see that Natalie wasn't really OK, she didn't want any pictures of her to be in Ruth's possession, but neither did she want to alienate Ruth before we had deprived her of her power.'

Natalie feigned a convincing smile.'Alright Ruth, what shall I do?'

'I'll just take some pictures of you, you know, in naughty poses. You do it for me and I'll just snap away, how's that?'

'OK.'

Natalie adopted a variety of poses, some demure, some provocative and some downright indecent, Ruth was lapping it up. She seemed to particularly approve of when Natalie bent over to show her knickers and her arse, mind you, so did I. After just a couple of minutes, Natalie had most of her clothes off and was giving Ruth plenty of crotch shots. 'Oh my, that is sexy Natalie, you have a real talent for modelling you know. Now Jenny, you have a cuddle with Natalie on the sofa.' I started to simulate sex with Natalie, placing my hands and mouth in all the right places, Ruth was very appreciative. I got my boobs out and Natalie did all the right things with them, although, it started to feel less and less simulated.

Just after Natalie had got her hand inside my pants, Ruth said. 'Now me.' The look on Natalie's face was a dead giveaway, her blissful expression was instantly replaced with a look of dread. I reluctantly got off of Natalie's near-naked body, which was stretched out so invitingly on the sofa. 'Here Jenny, you take the photos please.' Ruth dropped her dressing gown to the floor and all but leapt on to poor Natalie, kissing her and writhing her scrawny body over the hapless young girl. I snapped away, doing my best to keep Natalie's face out of shot. It didn't really matter of course, now that we had the other photos in our possession, Ruth wouldn't be able to use these ones as leverage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.