The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 63

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I knew roughly what was wanted of us, but poor Natalie looked puzzled. 'What do you want us to do Ruth?'

Ruth waved her hand dismissively. 'Oh you know girls, just get on the bed and have some fun.'

I leaned in to Natalie and whispered in her ear. 'She wants us to fuck, Natalie.'

Natalie blushed bright red. Surely Linda had told her all about what was expected of her, just why she was here in the first place. Ruth held the camera up to her face in expectation of some girl-on-girl action.

I held Natalie by the hips and kissed her on the mouth, she didn't resist and returned the kiss. Ruth was taking pictures already. I nibbled Natalie's ear and said. 'Don't worry, just go with me.' I squeezed her tits through her blouse and I felt her tense under my hands. Either, Natalie hadn't had much sex with Linda or she was just self conscious about an audience and being photographed.

We snogged like a horny pair of dykes, giving Ruth plenty of material for her snaps.

My hand went up Natalie's pinafore dress and Ruth crouched down to get a good angle. I put my hand between Natalie's legs and had a feel of her pussy through her knickers. Then I pulled her knickers down and rubbed her fanny, sticking three fingers up her cunt whilst rubbing her clit with my palm; she moaned softly.

Ruth seemed happy.'That's lovely girls, really lovely.'

Natalie allowed me to ease her back on to the bed where I pulled her navy blue knickers completely off. Her pussy was unshaved, with wisps of fine reddish hair. She looked up at me and then she spread her legs. This girl, far from being bashful was definitely up for it. I went down on her, licking and sucking at her slit. She groaned again as I took her erect and stiff clitty in to my mouth. I gently worked my fingers in and out of her increasingly wet snatch, making her raise her legs and loudly moan. 'Ohhh that's so nice ... uhhhh.' I caught a flurry of activity out of the corner of my eye, Ruth had stripped off her dressing gown and was completely naked.

'You're doing splendidly Jenny. But I want to get her off.'

I looked up from Natalie's crotch, Ruth was handing me the camera. 'Just press this button on the top, Jenny.'

Ruth and I swapped places and I began to photograph Ruth as she performed cunnilingus on a sixteen year old girl.

Natalie continued to gasp and moan as Ruth's tongue explored every inch of Natalie's fanny. I made sure that I took lots of photos of Ruth's face, albeit slightly obscured by a girl's pussy; these would make great pictures. I moved around from side to side capturing every aspect of Ruth's involvement in this debauched liaison.

Natalie was unable to resist the experienced and talented tongue that Ruth was applying to her fanny.

She soon orgasmed; quietly stiffening her body and making a small squeal.

I thought that Ruth was going to ask me to get involved again, but instead she just climbed up Natalie's limp body and began to grind her pussy against Natalie's. Natalie looked over to me with a horrified look on her face as Ruth began to kiss her passionately on the mouth. It was clear that in spite of Linda explaining the importance and necessity of what she was doing, Natalie wasn't quite enjoying this as much as she should. I made good use of the camera, but just to be safe, I kept Natalie's face out of shot; the other pictures that Ruth took, Natalie could, if required, be cropped out.

Ruth was really going for it on top of poor Natalie, humping away at her, kissing her and groping at her boobs. The hapless girl didn't exactly struggle, but neither did she engage with Ruth. Eventually, Ruth climaxed and rolled off.

'My, my Natalie, you are a little tease, aren't you. Relax my lovely, you'll enjoy it much more dear.'

To me she said. 'Did you get some good photos Jenny?'

I held up the camera. 'Most definitely Ruth, got you good and proper.'

Ruth grinned and sat up. 'Good girl, thank you. Your turn now, you and Natalie have a little cuddle together, and I'll do the photos.'

I handed back the camera.

Natalie actually looked relieved that the old crone had got off of her; she pulled at the hem of her dress and self consciously covered herself up. I was keen to spare Natalie any more indignity and so I just cuddled up to her, trying to play for time. Ruth had other ideas. 'Come on Jenny dear, show Natalie how much you like her.'

I was about to suggest to Ruth that I take Natalie along to the loo for some "special" photos when Natalie began to kiss me; her hand going for the buttons on my blouse. I allowed her free rein to do as she pleased. She rolled on top of me and I felt her fanny push against my thigh. Her hands were quickly inside my bra groping my tits; it felt a little rushed.

Her kissing became more passionate and she thrust her pussy hard on to my leg; this girl was getting very excited, very quickly.

Her hand eventually drifted down to my crotch, feeling for my fanny through my skirt. I pulled it up out of the way and her fingers went straight inside my knickers. It didn't take long for her inexpert fumbling to get me thoroughly aroused and sopping wet.

I had my hands under her dress and feeling her firm young bum, working my fingers towards her pussy. Natalie was well in to it now, fingering my fanny and pawing my boobs; she had both hands full. Meanwhile, her snatch was full of my fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.