The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 62

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 62 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I sat at the kitchen table while mum made tea. She placed a glass of fruit juice in front of me, next to my plate. All this five-star hotel treatment made me feel as guilty as hell; I'd have to make it up to her somehow.

The folded note in my knickers scratched at my belly.

'Are you going to be out late tonight Jen?'

'Nah, just a couple of hours or so mum, I'll be back before you know it.'

'Well, before you go Jen, I need to talk to you.'

Uh oh! What was this about? 'OK mum.'

Mum sat down opposite me as I ate my scrambled eggs on toast, she looked serious. 'If you had any problems, you'd tell me wouldn't you. I mean if there was anything troubling you, you'd tell me?'

'Of course mum, what's brought all this on?'

'Oh nothing, it's just me being over-protective. But you've been out a lot lately and I was wondering if there was anything bothering you.'

I put my knife and fork down and held her hand. 'Mum, please don't worry about me. I'm OK, honest. I'm not pregnant, I'm not taking drugs. I'm not doing anything illegal, dangerous or irresponsible. You have absolutely no need to worry, trust me.'

Mum smiled. 'OK then, if you say so. But I still worry, you're an attractive young woman Jen, and you are bound to attract unwanted attention. I was your age once believe it or not, and nowhere near as pretty as you, and I got a lot of hassle from men. I don't need to go in to the birds and the bees do I?'

I did my best to reassure her that she was worrying over nothing. 'I know what you mean mum, I've had my bum pinched more than once at college. It's no big deal, I can handle it, really I can.'

Mum got up from the table and fetched something from the dresser. 'Here, I got you this.'

Mum handed me a black TV remote control, except this one said "Nokia 5110"

'A mobile phone? Mum, these things cost a fortune... !'

'I know, I bought two, mine's a blue one. They're on a contract, I'll pay for them. It's worth it just so I can get hold of you when you are out. I spent all last night, when you were with Maggie, with the manual. I think I've worked it out. I've put my number, the house number and Maggie's in the memory already. Give it a try.'

I studied the phone. I had seen plenty of them around, lots of people had them nowadays; I don't know why it took mum so long to get one, or two. I switched it on, and with mum's help, managed to call her phone in her bag.

We played around with them for quite sometime, and with some tutoring from mum and frequent references to the manual, we both became quite expert.

'Don't go phoning your aunt in Australia or having long chats, it's for emergencies and contact really. Just be sensible, I'll pay all the bills, just don't go mad OK?'

I hugged her. 'Thanks a million mum, this is brilliant.' I wasn't sure just how brilliant. Now mum could contact me anywhere and everywhere I went.

As if sensing my unease, mum said. 'Don't worry, I won't be calling you every five minutes to see what you're up to, I know you have your own life and I'll respect your privacy. But if you are late or there's an emergency, I'd like to be able to get a hold of you quickly. Is that OK Jenny?'

'Of course it's OK mum. But I'll be fine, you won't need to call me, but I'll call you if I'm going to be late or if I'm staying over at Maggie's or something.'

'Good, thank you Jenny, I hope you don't see it as an intrusion. I'll leave you to program the numbers of your friends. Do any of them have mobile phones?'

'Not that I know of mum, no. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everyone has them.'

I tucked the phone in to my rucksack. 'Look after it Jenny, won't you. keep it with you.'

I kissed mum on the cheek. 'Of course I will. You don't have to worry.'

It was really kind of mum, typical of course, to get me the phone. It showed me just how worried she became due to my absences. I felt even more guilty. I decided to give her a call whenever I arrived somewhere, not necessarily being truthful as to where I was, just to reassure her that I was safe.

For now though, I had a liaison with the wicked witch and an Irish cutie named Natalie to think about. One I was looking forward to, the other I wasn't.

I had to change my clothes, I couldn't go out in these togs again. I wasn't sure how to do this. Ruth would want the innocent schoolgirl look, and no doubt Natalie had already been primed by Linda. I'd have to leave home looking like one thing, but arrive at Ruth's looking like another. I'd use the rucksack again.

I shot upstairs and dug out the school uniform. Off came all my gear, and on went a sexy pink bra and panties set. The note with Linda's phone number went down the loo, after I had put it in the phonebook of my swanky new mobile phone. Then I put on my school uniform; white blouse, pleated navy blue skirt and white socks. The school tie, loosely slung around my neck, finished off the costume.

I concealed it all with a pair of baggy black chinos and a high-necked sweatshirt. I stuck some plain black shoes on my feet.

Back downstairs, rucksack in hand, I said my goodbyes to mum.

'Have you got your phone Jenny?'

I unzipped my rucksack and showed her the phone nestling safely at the bottom, alongside my purse and makeup bag. I had a quick, surreptitious feel of the side pocket to make sure that the memory card was still there; it was.

I had to get a bus to Ruth's place, and I waited ages for a number 53. No chance of meeting horny Molly, this wasn't her route, sadly. The bus arrived eventually, and I jumped on, it was standing room only downstairs and as it was only three stops I didn't bother going upstairs. That was my mistake, because some pervy old man decided to rub his erection against my bum. At first, I thought it was just the lurching motion of the bus, but I soon realised that he was poking me with his dick on purpose. I glanced over my shoulder at him, he was short, fat and bald, and he was leering at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.