The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 59

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 59 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

We both stood at the curbside as traffic whizzed past, but Razia steadily inched away from me, putting some daylight between us. Then she said. 'You must stay here and I will call to you.' Before I could ask for clarification, she saw her chance to cross and dashed across the road to the other pavement and began casually walking towards the large house. She went through a gate and up some stone steps and let herself in to the house. I just stood by the road feeling like an idiot. I waited and waited, getting rather fed up with this nonsense and subterfuge.

But the gently simmering ache in my crotch was enough to keep me hooked. There was a lull in the stream of vehicles and I sprinted to the other pavement.

I tried to look as if I wasn't taking an interest in the house as I wandered towards it. I was trying to keep an eye on the windows and door for some sort of signal from Razia. Instead, I was surprised by her appearance at a small door along the side of the house; she was beckoning for me to hurry up and join her.

I ran down the narrow pathway, the house wall on one side and bushes on the other. Razia disappeared through the door as I approached. I dived inside and found myself in a small open courtyard that led, via another door to a huge garden. Razia looked tense as she locked the door behind me. She held her finger to her mouth, making it clear that I was to keep quiet. I'd only had the slightest of contact with her so far, a brush against her boob and a fumble of her bum and I was getting impatient for more. She headed for the other door, but I grabbed her and pulled her back. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and cupped both her tits.

She struggled slightly at first, but as I nuzzled my mouth against her neck and played with her stiffening nipples, poking through her blouse, she responded by pushing back in to me. I slipped my hands under her blouse and felt the soft warmth of her heavy tits. She moaned and melted back in to my arms. She began to squirm and twist, her bum pressing back in to my crotch.

She suddenly broke away. 'No, not here. Come with me.' She darted through the garden door with me closely following. I found myself in a beautifully manicured garden. Huge trees, shrubs and bushes were everywhere and afforded us sufficient cover to allow us to dash the whole length of the garden without being seen from the house.

At the far end, was a large, sumptuous summer house, it was the size of a bungalow with several rooms, one of which was a bedroom, where Razia now led me. The room was only partially lit as the curtains were closed. In the seclusion and privacy of the summer house, Razia visibly relaxed and her attitude changed completely.

She held my hand and led me, very willingly, towards an ornately carved wooden double bed. I casually tossed my rucksack on to the floor.

She sat me down on the bed and took her place beside me. She looked deeply in to my eyes and then looked me over like she was seeing me for the first time, she seemed to be taking an inventory of my whole body. Her hand rested lightly on my cheek.'You are so pretty Jennifer, so beautiful. I want you, I want to have sex with you now.'

She sat back and began to unwind the sari. Slowly, the yards of colourful material began to reveal her lovely brown skin. It was one of the most teasing and sensual things I have ever experienced and my pussy suddenly became very damp. I couldn't wait for her to unravel the whole thing, I wanted her urgently. I kissed her gently on the mouth and slowly pushed her on to her back, rolling gently on top of her. I kissed her again and then whispered in her ear, 'I want to fuck you Razia. You are lovely.' My hand groped between her chubby thighs but the layers of material defeated me. She tugged and pulled at her sari, baring her legs and allowing me to slide my hand up her thighs to her panties; her gusset was wet. I teased her a little by running my finger slowly up and down the crease of her knickers; I could feel her hard clit through the thin fabric.

Her hips rose and fell and she began to utter little gasps and sighs. 'Yes ... ohhh ... yes. Do that to me.'

I swung my leg over hers and applied some much needed pressure to my fanny. I kissed her neck and cooed softly in her ear. 'Lovely Razia. Do you want me to fuck you now?' I was applying more pressure against her pussy and firmly rubbing her clit through her panties. She gasped and her body trembled as I slipped my finger inside her knickers and eased it inside her cunt; she was soaking wet.'Uhhhh ... uhhhh ... yes ... yes ... f ... uck me.' She uttered the four-letter word quietly, in a whisper, as if the very word itself made this secret sexual liaison, a much more terrible crime.

'I need it Razia, I need it too.' She took the hint and pushed her hand under my skirt. 'My pussy Razia, rub my pussy.' She managed to get her hand down inside my knickers and began to tentatively explore my cunt with her fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.