The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 56

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Maggie cuddled up to me, her warm soft body pressing against my side as her fingers idly roamed my belly.

'Well, what do you think Jenny? Do you want to stay over sometimes, I'm sure Gabby will be OK with it.' She was still kissing my boob and stroking my stomach, occasionally slipping a finger in to my slit. I could feel her damp bush gently rubbing on my hip. I wasn't sure if this was a prelude to another bout of sex or if she was just reminding me just how much fun I could have. Maggie seemed to be getting rather insistent, demanding an answer. I had to tell her something, but I didn't want to lie to her, although telling her the full truth would devastate her.

'Well, yes, staying over would be lovely, I'd love that. But, let's see how things go first. It doesn't have to be a formal arrangement does it? I mean, I could just ring you up, or you could ring me, and then make a date.'

'If that's what you prefer Jenny dear... ' Her head moved down to my belly where she kissed and licked at my navel. I tensed at the exquisite sensuality of her gentle touch. I moaned and arched my back as her mouth nibbled at my sensitive skin, like a fawn might nibble at grass. She pulled some strands of pubic hair in to her mouth; I knew what was coming next, I yearned for it, I craved it, and my legs parted reflexively.

With just the most delicate touch of her mouth and fingers, Maggie had aroused in me, a lustfulness that I didn't know I could feel so soon after such a powerful orgasm.

I could no longer see Maggie's grey head, she had slipped below the covers as she moved slowly and teasingly down my tingling body. If anyone could have seen through the window, they would not have been able to see this older woman performing oral sex on this teenage girl. But that is exactly what was happening; Maggie's mouth was now pressed against my wet cunt and she was licking my clit. 'Ohhhh Maggie, Maggie ... yes ... Maggie.' She was laying across my legs and I could feel the wonderfully soft weight of her tits on my thighs. I lifted my crotch to meet with her probing tongue. 'Maggie ... it's heaven ... uhhhh... '

'You can have this every time you stay my lovely Jenny.' She was certainly being persuasive, I wanted this to go on for ever and never stop. I began to climax, I wanted her to go harder, faster. But in spite of my pleas, she maintained a slow, deliberate pace. Her tongue and lips, moved delicately and tenderly all over and around my bulging clitoris.

The orgasm, when it eventually happened, was slow burning and seemed to go on and on. I cried out and sobbed with pleasure as the orgasm gradually and steadily unfolded. There was no sudden rush of euphoria, no fleeting eruption of ecstasy, just a gentle ebbing and flowing of the most wonderful sensations that I had ever experienced.

Maggie was showing me how, with her years of experience, she could manipulate an orgasm to such an extent as to bring almost continuous pleasure. This was her way of showing me her control, real control. After riding waves of orgasmic pleasure for what seemed like hours, I felt that I couldn't take any more, I needed a finite climax. I gripped Maggie's head and held on as another wave of sheer joy rippled through me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.