The Piano Teacher
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Maggie and I were still joined together leaning against the kitchen sink, like a pair of weird Siamese twins, and both of us in a state of slight disarray. Maggie had worked up quite a sweat, her blouse was clinging to her back and her forehead and neck were glistening. I gently bent my knees and eased the rubber cock from her arse. Maggie straightened, grabbed a tea towel and dabbed at her face. 'My my, that was a roller coaster, I thought I was going to faint. It was so intense Jenny, so strong. Thank you for that lovely surprise. Washing the dishes will never be quite the same again.' We both laughed. Maggie's knickers had dropped down around her ankles and she kicked them aside, sending them skidding across the tiled floor. She lifted her skirt and used the tea towel to mop up the wetness between her legs. Jokingly, she dabbed the damp towel on my nose. 'See what you do to me young lady, get me all hot and bothered and make me wet my knickers. I think I need a shower now.'

She dropped the tea towel in to the laundry basket, along with her discarded panties, and retrieved a clean towel from a drawer. 'And how was it for you Jenny?' I was fiddling with the harness, undoing the straps and extricating myself from its clutches. Aware that I still needed to repair some of the hurt I had caused her, I made sure that she knew how special she was.

'It was lovely Maggie, really lovely. I always have an amazing time with you.' Maggie grinned, clearly appreciating the compliment. 'That's nice to know Jen. I'll just have a quick shower, then I'll join you in bed, if you're ready.'

I wasn't quite sure what she meant by "ready". Just ready for bed, or ready for more sex. Even though I am horny almost every minute of the day, we had just had two bouts of exhilarating but draining sex, surely she wasn't up for more. I certainly wasn't.

Maggie disappeared upstairs and I followed with the strap-on in my hand. I wandered past the bathroom, the door was curiously closed but I could hear her running the water. In her bedroom, I replaced the sex toy back in its rightful place. I had no nightclothes, not even a pair of knickers, they were all in the wash, so it had to be starkers.

I hung Maggie's dressing gown on the hook behind the door and then hopped in to bed. It was a weird feeling, getting in to another woman's bed to actually sleep. I sat propped up against the huge cream satin pillows waiting for Maggie's return. My mind turned to wondering how many girls had been ravished in this bed, besides me. Just how many young women had experienced the exaltation of a mind-blowing orgasm under Maggie Wilmot. As I pictured a stream of willing and eager young women spread-eagling themselves, Maggie came in, wearing another bath robe and a small towel wrapped around her head. Her clothes were bundled in her arms and she dropped them on a chair. She stopped and looked at me as she dried her hair. 'My, you do look at home in my bed. You look as if you belong there. You are so beautiful Jenny, quite beautiful.' Maggie marched across the room and sat at her dressing table. She picked up her hair drier, whipped off her towel and began to blow dry her tousled grey locks. She looked at me in her mirror. 'Is the bed comfy Jen?'

I patted the quilt around me. 'It's lovely and soft Maggie, but it would be much nicer with you in it.'

Maggie giggled. 'Oh hush, stop it. Haven't you had enough young lady? I mean, I'm absolutely shattered. But if you want to... '

I stopped her. 'No, no. It's OK, really, I'm knackered as well. I need sleep, that's all.' Maggie was now dragging a brush through her hair. 'There, that'll do.' She reached for something on her dressing table, and for a terrible moment, I thought that she was going to put a hair net on. Instead, she picked up a jar of moisturiser and began rubbing the pale cream over her face. An unexpected image popped in to my mind; the sight of the white semen oozing from Molly the conductress' fanny. I shuddered at the thought, it should have repulsed me, but bizarrely it didn't.

I watched Maggie's reflection as she rubbed the cream in to her skin; so that was the secret of her youthful looks, and the fact that she had never smoked. She pirouetted on the stool, "You're lucky Jenny. You won't need to apply this muck for years yet.' She continued working the stuff in to her skin until it disappeared. Glancing back to the mirror. 'All done.'

She got up and crossed to the far side of the bed, undoing the robe and draping it over a chair. She didn't make a show of it, she wasn't trying to arouse me; it was purely functional, routine; she was just getting in to bed. Only, I was sitting in the bed already, and we were both completely nude.

Maggie leaned across and kissed me, 'Are you sure you don't want to... '

I returned the kiss. 'No, thank you Maggie. I think I'm OK, 'night.'

'Damn, the light... ' Maggie started to get out of bed.

I jumped out before she get any further, 'It's OK Maggie, I'll do it.' I scurried across the room and turned off the light, Maggie had thoughtfully turned on her bedside lamp so that I wasn't in darkness. Maggie did not take her eyes off me. And for me, the vision of her, sitting up in bed, lit from the side, and in such an informal, casual pose, had me suddenly feeling completely relaxed and content. If this was what having a live-in, regular partner was like, then I liked it. She flicked off the lamp.

I slid back under the covers and we kissed goodnight again. I lay down under the duvet, now even more conscious of our nakedness. Tired or not, if Maggie had changed her mind and had started to touch me, there is no way I could have refused her advances. I needed for her to believe that she was still an attractive woman to me, because that's exactly what she was!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.