The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 54

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 54 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I trotted upstairs to Maggie's bathroom, I didn't bother to lock or even close the door behind me.

My sweaty netball strip quickly came off and I ran the shower, stepping in under the invigorating jets of warm water. I soaped myself all over and used some of Maggie's shampoo to wash my hair; my toiletries were still in my bag downstairs.

Maggie's voice wafted up from the bottom of the stairs. 'If you are still staying the night Jenny, I'll put your clothes in the wash.'

I shouted back. 'Yes please Maggie, thank you.'

'You can use my bathrobe if you like.'

'OK will do, thanks.' I dried myself off with the fluffy pink towels and took Maggie's dressing gown off the hook.

Down in the kitchen, Maggie was busy making supper. The aroma gave it away as an omelette, a ham omelette.

'Mmm, that smells nice Maggie, I'm so hungry.' As I sat at the kitchen dining table, Maggie slid the plates of food across and sat down opposite me; at least she managed a smile. 'I'm sorry Maggie, I should have told you about Linda and the threesome.'

Maggie shrugged her shoulders as she ate. 'Don't worry about it Jenny, you had your reasons, I respect that. But there may be repercussions.'

The ham omelette was going down very well. 'Oh, what repercussions?'

Maggie put her knife and fork down and looked at me earnestly. 'Well, supposing Ruth decides to retaliate.'

'I don't see how she can do anything if we have the right sort of photos.'

Maggie ran her hand through her grey hair. 'She might disband the circle, she might cut us all out.'

I began to see what was troubling her, exactly as I had thought. If Ruth cut her out, she'll be alone. I reached across the table and held her hand. 'You'll always have me Maggie.' But I knew that wasn't enough, Maggie's needs were for young girls, schoolgirls. Soon I'd be too old to fulfil her fantasies and desires. Maggie squeezed my hand. 'Thank you dear Jenny, that means a lot to me, I'm just being a selfish old woman.'

Behind me, the washing machine rumbled gently. I managed to change the subject and got her talking about the netball team and Miss Prendergast. She seemed to brighten up a little. Later, we cuddled up on the sofa to watch a video of "The English Patient". We were both teary eyed by the end, but remarkably, during the whole of the film, even though I was wrapped in Maggie's comforting arms, sex did not rear its horny head. I think it was the longest time I had ever spent alone in her company, where we didn't end up having sex.

But we made up for it later, oh did we make up for it later! I was feeling guilty at the way I had kept a secret from her and maybe how I had been with other women lately. I was not Maggie's partner, not her exclusive lover, but I felt that she would like to think that she was special. The encounter with Molly on the bus must have upset her a little, so I certainly wasn't going to tell her about Ann Polaski or my Milly. That was one of the drawbacks of the circle, everyone knew everyone else's business.

When the film had finished and we had both dried our eyes, I looked at the clock, it was almost ten o'clock; too early for bed, although sleeping with Maggie all night was at the forefront of my mind. It would be the first time I had actually "slept" with a woman. 'Fancy some cocoa Jen?' Maggie's voice halted my imaginings. Cocoa? It really brought it home to me that there was a generational gap between us; she was a fantastic sixty-ish, and I was a mere seventeen and a half. 'Yes please Maggie'. She seemed to have forgotten the earlier conversation and was now humming to herself as she made the cocoa. I really wanted to do something for her to let her know that she a was indeed special to me. It crossed my mind to play the schoolgirl again, but another, better idea suddenly popped in to my head. After we had downed the cocoa and biscuits I said, 'Oh, I left the bathroom in a bit of a state, I'll go and tidy it up.'

'You don't have to Jen, I'll do it later.'

'No it's OK Maggie, I'll feel bad if I don't do it.' The bathroom was in a pristine state, just as I had left it. But at the top of the stairs, instead of going in to the bathroom, I veered to the right and entered Maggie's bedroom. I crossed the floor quickly to her dressing table where I knew she kept her collection of "toys". Reaching to the back of the lower drawer, I found the bag of dildos. Opening it up, I was greeted with sight of rubber cocks and vibrators of all colours.

The one I wanted was the strap-on. Taking it out and replacing the bag, I idly wondered just how many fannies this had been in. I quickly stepped in to the harness and buckled the straps around my waist and under my crotch. I checked myself in the dressing table mirror, it looked good. Pulling the dressing gown close around me, covering up the bulging dick, I tightened the belt to keep the cock flat against my belly. I turned sideways to the mirror and saw that there was a slight bulge where a bulge should not be. I pulled the neck of the dressing gown open so that Maggie would be distracted by the sight of my boobs and hopefully not notice the bulge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.