The Piano Teacher
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Once inside and alone with Maggie, she visibly relaxed, as if she felt safe, secure and in control again. I felt sorry for her, she was clearly lonely, living on her own as she did. But with me here, all to herself, she was content. It was a painful truth, that at her age, attracting young women wouldn't be easy, and sex with Ruth was hardly compensation. I could see how Maggie's efforts to keep on Ruth's good side, kept her in the loop as it were, and still a part of the circle. If she was ever to be cast out of the circle, her supply of young women would dry up and she would be totally cut off. Such was the power and influence that Ruth commanded.

I was glad that she had me as part of her life, and could always count on me to make her feel desirable again. To me, she was desirable, and right now, it was clear that she felt that I was too.

'Damned Range Rover.' she cursed. 'I was having such a nice time too.'

'Never mind Maggie, there's nobody looking now, is there?' I adopted a girly, coquettish pose, putting my finger to my mouth, and feigning the look of innocence and chastity, a look I had not been entitled to, for a very long time.

I stood in the middle of her lounge, one leg bent and looking demure; every bit the virginal schoolgirl I knew Maggie adored.

'Oh Jenny, you are such a sexy little wench.'

I felt that I owed Maggie some special time and so I played up to her fantasies and became the bashful, but horny schoolgirl she loved me to be.

Maggie grabbed me and kissed me hard and passionately, her arms wrapped tightly around me, squeezing me. Her hands roamed my arse and my tits; she was like a woman possessed. I pulled away as her hand went up my skirt. Coyly I said, 'Oh miss, what are you doing to me, it feels very nice.'

'Lovely Jenny, my lovely Jenny. Give me your hand.' She gently grasped my wrist and guided it up under her skirt. She pressed my hand firmly up against the damp gusset of her panties. 'Oh miss, I can feel your quim, it's very wet.'

Maggie's face was a mask of rapture, her eyes seemed to widen and her mouth quivered. 'Oh darling Jenny, my sweet, sweet Jenny.' Carefully, walking me backwards, she steered me to the large sofa and laid me down. I laid back, kicking off my trainers and allowing my legs to part, brazenly flaunting my crotch. Maggie stood over my reclined body, staring down at me with a tender, almost loving expression. But I knew that the overwhelming urge within her was carnal lust, and I wanted it that way.

Maggie kicked away her shoes, lifted her skirt and pulled off her stockings and panties, dropping them carelessly on the floor.

'Now young Jenny. I want you to do something nice for me. Do you want to do something nice for me?'

Still playing the part of a timid little virgin, I said. 'Oh yes miss, I'd love to do something nice for you. What is it?'

'I want you to kiss me ... here.' She raised her skirt and placed her hand over her pussy. 'Just here Jenny.'

I looked at her hand, gently rubbing her fanny. 'You want me to kiss your quim, miss?'

'Yes my darling Jenny, I want you to kiss it, and lick it and suck it. Will you do that for me?'

'Yes miss, I'd like to do that.' An intense itch in my crotch demanded immediate attention.

'Thank you Jenny. And if you would like me to, I will kiss your quim as well. Shall I?' The fanny itch raged.

The pretending was beginning to get a bit much for me, I was as horny as hell, but this role playing, fun as it was, was starting to pall. Maggie was clearly relishing the whole performance, but I was eager to get on with the fucking; the ache between my legs was getting unbearable. Maggie undid her skirt and let it fall to floor by her knickers.

'Let me take those off for you Jenny.' Maggie stooped to tug at my undershorts, and as she did so I got a nice view down her blouse of her tits, swinging in her plain white bra. I made it harder for her to get my undershorts off, just so that I could prolong the lovely sight of her big, pale tits swaying. Maggie realised what I was doing and noticed where I was looking.

'Are you peeking at my boobs, Jenny dear?'

'Yes miss. They are so nice and big.'

'Well then, I think you should see them properly.' More delay, as she unbuttoned her blouse, very slowly in what she must have thought was a sexy, teasing way. I just wanted her to be naked so that we could fuck.

With her blouse joining her clothes on the floor, she reached behind her back and struggled, either genuinely or for effect, with the clasp. Finally, her bra came away and her lovely big tits were revealed. Maggie had a glorious, full figure and her tits swelled out, large and round; her large nipples pink and hard. Whilst she had been wrestling with her bra, I had whipped my undershorts off and spread my legs wide. I was getting impatient, I needed Maggie to fuck me urgently.

'Please miss, will you kiss my quim for me?'

Maggie was completely naked, even her blue lapis necklace and matching earrings were dropped on to the coffee table. Whereas I, on the other hand, still had my skirt, socks, bra and Angels T-shirt on. I was definitely overdressed.

Maggie beamed her warmest smile at me before she straddled my head and lowered her crotch down towards my face. She faced away from me, ready to adopt the sixty-nine position.

I reached up and grabbed her big round arse and pulled her down, my tongue already searching for her clit. She shuddered and I felt a ripple go through her body. I ran my hands up her back and eased her forwards so that she could go down on me as well. I raised my bum off the couch and thrust my cunt up to meet her mouth.

'Go on miss, lick it miss, suck it.' Maggie didn't hesitate, her mouth made delicious contact with my pussy and her lips sealed around my aching clit. I was ramming my hips up to Maggie's mouth, conveying the sense of urgency and the desperate need that I felt. The whirl of intense sensations surging up from my fanny made me gasp out loud. 'Ohhh Fuck! Go on ... go on!'

Maggie was also in desperate need too, she was grinding her pussy down hard, the sweet-tasting juices flowed thickly in to my mouth, the scent of her crotch was heavy and strong. I could feel the hardness of her nipples as her big soft tits rubbed over my belly through my T-shirt. I flicked my tongue over her hard clit and licked her wet slit up and down.

'Oh Jenny, Jenny. That's nice... ' I ran my hands over her ample bum, squeezing and rubbing her soft round cheeks.

I slid a finger along the crevice of her arse and felt her shudder again. 'Put your finger in there Jenny, put it in there.'

I was happy to continue the role-playing, now that Maggie was at last, creating heavenly sensations between my legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.