The Piano Teacher
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

We stepped away from each other, breaking up the hot and sweaty huddle. I yanked up my undershorts and loaded my boobs back in to my sports bra; Irene and Maggie, similarly tidied themselves up. It was Irene who spoke first. 'Bloody hell, that was something wasn't it, I've never been in a threesome before, never mind a foursome. Who'd have thought it eh.'

Ruth approached Irene, casually groped her tits and said, 'That's what our little circle is all about Irene. Lots of opportunities to encounter like-minded women without all the bother of searching.' Ruth turned to us all, like a boss addressing her employees. 'I hope we can have many more ... liaisons like this in the future, I have enjoyed it so.' She checked her watch, she always seemed to be running late for something, or perhaps, someone. 'Well, I should be going. It was lovely to see you all. I'll be in touch.' Ruth kissed us all on the mouth one by one, unlocked the door and left us standing there. We exchanged looks as if to say, "what the hell just happened?"

Irene checked herself again, smoothing down her skirt and making sure that there wasn't too much boob exposed at her neckline.'That's one of the problems with having big boobs isn't it Jenny, you get so many leers from men. Ugh, it makes my skin crawl sometimes.'

I had to agree with her, I had the same problem all the time, but it was partially my fault; I did go round with a lot of my bust on show, so it was pretty much asking for all the attention.

'I know what you mean Irene, bloody men eh, can't look you in the eye, have to talk to your tits.'

Both Maggie and Irene laughed, because Maggie had quite a pair on her and I reckon that in her younger days, she'd had the same trouble.

Maggie had been a bit quiet. 'Everything OK Maggie, you managed to get yourself off OK didn't you?'

She smiled, 'Oh yes, Jenny, I had a pretty good one thanks. By the way, I got a call from Molly, the bus conductress. She told me about your little bit of fun on the bus. She said she'd like you to pop round to her house sometime.'

I blanched at the memory of my "little bit of fun".

'Did she mention her husband, Jimmy at all?'

'Er no, not really, why?'

'Because he was there while me and Molly were shagging. He was watching us, and then he fucked Molly, right there in front of me. I was mortified.'

Both Maggie and Irene now looked mortified too. Irene said. 'No! You mean he actually got it out and did her in front of you?'

'Yep. Got his cock out, bent her over and fucked her. Bold as brass, absolutely no inhibitions.' Now the potent images had come flooding back to me, the sight of his thick cock sliding so easily in and out of Molly's willing pussy. I thought it would revolt me, but, worryingly, it didn't. I almost felt excited by it. In fact, I think I did feel slightly aroused.

Irene was still shocked. 'Dirty sod. He could have at least waited until you had gone. What a pervert.'

'I think that was the whole point of it Irene. To show me what I was missing, he was trying to "cure" me.'

Maggie gathered us together. 'Well, anyway, we'd better scoot, don't want the verger finding us in here do we?'

Obediently, we filed out of the office and back in to the hall. The lights were still on but the doors were locked. The verger would be along later to lock up properly. I suddenly stopped half way across the hall and blurted out, 'bag!'

Irene was already through the door and out of sight, but Maggie spun around in the doorway with a puzzled look on her face.

I laughed. 'My sports bag. Look at me, I haven't changed or even had a shower. What will mum think if I come home looking like this.' Maggie waved a quick goodbye to Irene and then turned back, locking the main door behind her again. 'That's a good point Jenny. But not to worry, you go and get your kit and I'll pop back to the office and use the phone. I'll call Gabby and tell her you are coming back with me.' There was a sly smile on her face. "We can have the evening together, that'll be nice won't it?'

I dashed in to the changing room, the whole place smelled of musky womanhood, which was arousing just by itself. I had missed out on the parade of naked young bodies and the heady aroma of hot, sweaty pussy. But then, I was having a good shagging session with three women at the time, so I couldn't really complain. My clothes were still where I had left them, hanging on the hooks, and my bag was tucked neatly under the bench. I grabbed my clothes and began stuffing them in the bag.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.