The Piano Teacher
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I shortened my journey home considerably by cutting through the park; it reduced the slog by at least a half. It was getting a bit late and I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to be playing my first game of netball that evening.

Bloody hell, I was knackered already, and by the time I got home I'd be fit for nothing. I couldn't not show up for my first game back in the team, what sort of message would that send? I had to be at St Mark's Church Hall at four o'clock, and it was way past two o'clock now-shit! I shouldn't have gone to the bus depot, but when the promise of pussy exists, my mind goes in one direction only.

I started to jog, not a good idea with boobs like mine and no support from a sports bra. I attracted a few leers and stares from various people, mostly men, who seem to like watching boobs bouncing up and down. But then again, I like watching boobs bouncing up and down, so who was I to complain.

I just couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened, try as I might, I couldn't get the graphic image of that big, thick cock sliding effortlessly in to Molly's welcoming pussy. I was so glad that I got to her before Jimmy deposited his contribution.

My initial revulsion was now slowly and steadily giving way to a strange, perverse curiosity; I kept wondering what it would feel like to have a real cock rammed up me instead of a rubber one. And to have a warm jet of semen spurting up inside me, what would that be like? I knew the signs when a woman was climaxing under me, but to see a spurt of white fluid shooting out, that was a really unmistakeable signal.

Now I found myself wanting to see it again, to witness first hand the power of a man's cock and it's ability to satisfy a woman's cravings. Perhaps straight women have got something going for them after all. What a revelation the bus depot had turned out to be!

I managed to get home in one piece and without too much damage to myself; one guy had shouted, "Mind you don't get two black eyes love" I arrived home with my eyes unblemished. My mother scornfully looked at her watch. 'Where have you been Jen, Maggie's been on the phone asking if you are going to the game.'

When I had got my breath back and had dropped my bag on the hall table, I said, 'So sorry mum, I bumped in to an old friend from school, got chatting and lost all track of time. I'll shoot upstairs, have a quick shower and then perhaps you can run me to the Church hall.'

Mum tutted, but disappeared in to the kitchen where she had been gathering my kit together. I showered quickly and got dressed in some jeans and a loose sweatshirt; I wasn't on the pull tonight, I just wanted to get the first game under my belt.

I got down to the kitchen as mum was putting a jacket potato and cottage cheese on a plate. I looked at the clock, I had plenty of time.

'Thanks mum, will you run me there, save me getting the bus please?'

As I tucked in to my food, mum said. 'Actually, Maggie called again; she said she'd pop by and run you there. That was kind of her.'

I wiped a dribble of cheese from my chin. 'Yes that's good of her.'

Of course, Maggie was just grabbing the chance of grabbing me before the game, and possibly after as well. I envisaged her hand down my jeans at some point.

Perhaps I should have worn a skirt to make it easier for her. But, my bum did look rather fabulous in tight jeans.

I finished off the potato and downed the glass of apple juice as mum laid out my kit for me. Over the table she spread the shirt, skirt and black pants. From a shoebox, she took out the white and red gym shoes and white socks that went with the outfit. The back of my shirt bore the letters WA for wing attack, but I always took it to mean "Wicked Arse". I wasn't tall enough to be in defence, but I was pretty nimble on my feet and could get down the court very quickly to feed the GAs, Goal Attack, or "Great Arse" and the GSs, Goal Shooter, or "Good Shag".

Mum gathered the gear up and packed it neatly in to my sports bag, along with a towel and fresh underwear. The sports bra, so much needed earlier during my enforced jog was also there. A small bag of toiletries nestled in the corner of the bag. I had a little time before Maggie arrived to pick me up. Mum said, 'Why don't you change in to your kit now Jen, save a bit of time when you get there?'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.