The Piano Teacher
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I was thoroughly enjoying being groped by my anonymous admirer; her hand had now gravitated to my crotch where her fingers were daringly and determinedly probing my pussy through my leggings and knickers. I was wetting myself as her fingers pressed against my clit and began rubbing it vigorously. I wanted her to carry on, but my stop arrived and I had to tear myself away from her very pleasurable clutches. As I stepped off the bus, she gave me a half-smile and then nonchalantly brought her fingers up to her nose to smell them, her smile broadened. It was only then that I noticed the wedding ring on her hand. The bus moved off and I was left standing on the pavement in an increased state of arousal and feeling in an even greater need of a shag.

Timpson's department store was just around the corner, in the high street, and so I hurried along to the entrance and took the escalator to the third floor. As I stepped off the escalator I found myself in "Ladies' Fashions". I had always enjoyed this department, even before I knew that Ann worked here. The photographs and models of near naked women in sexy lingerie, the skimpy panties and lacy bras, had excited me from quite and early age. But the changing rooms were my favourite place. As a burgeoning young lesbian, the changing rooms had been a place of intoxicating delight. Women of all shapes, sizes, colour and ages were on show to me in various stages of undress. I remembered as a pre-teen, I had glimpsed my first near-naked black woman. She was large and round, a bit like Aggie, but younger. It was then that I seen my first pair of huge black tits. The woman was trying to stuff them in to a bra that was clearly too small. She had seen me staring at her, but she had just smiled and turned her back.

Now, I sauntered around the racks of sexy underwear, enjoying the feel of lace and silk on my hands. All the while, I was glancing around, trying to spot Ann amongst the customers; she was nowhere to be seen. Damn, had I come on her day off, was she on a break? I had just about given up and was about ready to go home, feeling thoroughly disappointed and extremely frustrated, when a man appeared at my shoulder.

'Can I help you madam?' It was a shop assistant, and a chubby one at that. I turned to face him and got a shock, when I realized that it was a woman. There was something vaguely familiar about her plump face and she was ogling my boobs and looking at my wristbands. Then she said, 'I'm sure I can find you something you like madam.'

As she said that, she raised her arm and a pink and white wristband slipped out of sight down her blazer sleeve. How I had missed the name badge on her lapel, that said "Ann" I do not know. But there in front of me was the object of my desire, the source of my teenage longing, Ann Polaski. I was stunned at the transformation; gone was the long flame coloured hair, it was now short and boyish. The once, hourglass figure had rounded and had expanded to at least a size sixteen.

As I stood there, lost for words, she picked up a red and black lace bra and panty set, looked at the label and said, 'These I think. Yes, just your size, 38D yes? You'll look lovely in these madam. Please follow me to the fitting room.' She walked off before I could respond, and I just dumbly followed, watching her large arse wobble in her tight trousers.

She handed the undies to me with a smile and said, 'Fitting room six, at the end madam.' She broke away to speak to a young woman nearby, who nodded and then looked over at me and smiled, as if she knew some secret.

'Right madam, let's get you sorted shall we.' I followed Ann's enticingly quivering bum along the line of cubicles until we reached the last one. 'In here please madam.'

Ann followed me in and drew the curtain across. I had just hung the underwear up on a hook and turned when Ann was on me, pawing at my tits and kissing me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.