The Piano Teacher
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I poked Milly playfully in the boob and said. 'Come on kid, we need to get back to class.' We hurried through the twisting corridors and up the stairs where we merged, inconspicuously, in to the stream of students all heading for their classes. It was my turn to use the cover of the crush of bodies to get behind Milly and feel her bum; she turned and giggled.

Milly then went one way, waiving, and I went another.

I dashed up the stairs to the top floor where Linda Upshaw's office was located.

I tore a sheet of paper from a note pad and quickly wrote my name and home phone number on it. Soundlessly, I slid the folded note under her door and hurried away, I didn't need an encounter with Linda just now.

I got to my next class just as some last minute stragglers were filing in so I wasn't singled out for a chastising glare.

I sat at the back and tried not to fantasise about the weekend and my tryst with Anne Polaski, I failed.

I met up with Milly before we parted for the weekend, I made it clear that I was sorry that netball practice was going to get in the way, but I was gong to miss her terribly, which was true. She seemed not too upset by it. I was relieved but still a little guilty about the betrayal.

Saturday couldn't come fast enough, Friday evening with mum, dragged a bit; it was all documentaries and political programs on the telly. I gave her a peck on the cheek and went upstairs to my room to watch the TV programs I wanted to see.

The next morning, Saturday, I was conflicted. I really wanted to get in to Ann's knickers, but on the other hand, I was going to miss my Milly. Still, Milly was always going to be there and Ann was a challenge and a long held ambition, it had to be Ann today.

I got up, showered and dressed, ready for my encounter with the gorgeous Anne Polaski. I hadn't seen her for years, but my mind raced with fantasies about her long flame coloured hair and her mesmerising green eyes. There was a heavy Scottish influence in her looks, her mum was from Aberdeen I remembered, but her dad was of Polish extraction. The thought of sticking my head up her skirt and munching on her ginger quim, made me shudder and wet myself.

That morning, I had the kitchen to myself, mum had already gone out to work at the local Citizens Advice Bureau where she gave free legal advice to needy members of the community. Mum was public spirited like that. I made do with some cheese on toast and some fruit juice for breakfast. It was gone ten o'clock by the time I was ready to go "shopping". And by ready, I really mean, "ready". I had dressed to kill or rather, excite that morning. A scoop-necked black top exposed a large amount of cleavage, and the thin clingy material showed the pattern of my black lace Wonderbra. My boobs looked absolutely fantastic.

The blue Denim skirt was ridiculously short; even I couldn't go out as it was. So I wore a pair of light grey leggings underneath. Even though my bum showed as I walked, at least it was covered by more than just my skimpy knickers.

Flat black shoes and a shoulder bag was all it needed to get me ready to go and have some fun with Ann. The final touch was my bands, securely tied around my left wrist.

I had to wait at the bus stop for over fifteen minutes before a bus deigned to turn up. During the long wait, I attracted the unwanted attention of a couple of young louts who made it quite clear that they admired my appearance.

I had to withstand the inevitable chat up lines, with one goading the other. I managed to maintain a dignified silence and did my best to ignore them, but it got to the point where one of them went too far and put his hand on my bum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.