The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 44

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I placed my hand on the bulging gusset and pressed firmly but gently, a little quiver ran through her body. I could feel her heat through the fabric stretched across her fanny, the mound of flesh beneath was soft and it yielded to my probing fingers; there was another tremble accompanied by a small gasp.

I continued to kiss and nibble at her thighs as my fingers moved to the first of the three fasteners. With a barely audible pop, the one on the right sprung open to reveal a thick dark, pussy lip, and a few black hairs; the wonderful aroma increased. Aggie fidgeted on the sofa, pushing her crotch further forward as if urging me to get on with it.

I moved to the second popper, on the left, it snapped open just like the first and revealed a similar dark fleshy pussy lip. Aggie shifted again, she seemed to be getting impatient; clearly, going down on Milly had created a deep desire within her. The middle popper, the last one holding the two parts of the gusset together was pulled taut under the pressure of her distended fanny straining for release.

With a growing sense of arousal and achievement, I flicked the popper open.

The two flaps flew apart like a spring-loaded trap, and the result was Aggie's deep, soft, pink slit, open and vulnerable. Aggie moved again, eager for me to go down on her. I glanced across at Milly, she was now sitting up and taking notice of what was going on; maybe she regretted not taking the chance when she had it. Suddenly, I felt Aggie's big hands on my head, guiding it in to her cunt. 'C'mon lovely girl, eat my pussy.'

My face was pushed in to her cunt, my mouth and nose, suddenly filled with her dark, moist flesh and her musky smell. 'That's right girl, eat my pussy.'

I sensed, rather than saw, Milly move across the sofa and glancing up, I saw her kissing Aggie and groping her tits.

I sucked and licked at Aggie's hardened clit whilst sliding three fingers in and out of her snatch. There was a squelching sound, as thick slimy liquid oozed from her cunt. My fingers and hand were quickly coated in her juice and so I used my lubricated fingers to penetrate her arsehole. Aggie growled with pleasure; because now, she had two, fit young women fucking her. When I looked up again, Aggie had her hand up Milly's skirt and was finger-fucking her. I shifted position slightly so that I straddled one of Aggie's broad legs. I pressed down with my pussy against her lower leg. Aggie knew what to do and began to push upwards against my aching cunt. I rode her leg like a randy dog; now all three of us were being fucked.

The tiny room was filled with sounds of three lesbians having sex, three women, fucking and being fucked; it was exhilarating. Aggie was making the most noise, as it was she who was getting the most attention. I was licking her pussy and fingering her arse, while Milly sucked at her tits. 'Uuummmhh, I'm gonna cum girls ... I'm uhhhhhh gonna... ' Aggie's huge body shook and trembled, her crotch thrust wildly in my face. I managed to keep my finger deep in her arse and maintain firm contact with her clit. She was panting and gasping now, her leg between my thighs was jammed hard against my cunt.

The juice coming out of her, the sweet smell with it, and the thrilling sensations from my crotch had my head buzzing with wanton desire.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.