The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 42

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

We walked across the car park towards the entrance to the main building; swarms of students were already jostling their way through the large glass double doors.

I kept a respectful distance from Linda, trying to hide the fact that we had arrived together. I turned to her and said. 'Ruth likes two girls at once doesn't she?'

Linda smiled knowingly. 'I'll say she does, she loves it.'

'So how about this? You introduce Natalie to Ruth as she asks, on say, Sunday night and suggest I come along as a threesome. You think she'll go for that?'

Linda laughed. 'Go for it? She'll bite my hand off; she'll jump at the chance to do you and Natalie together. Why do want to do that?'

'It's the photo thing. Ruth uses one of those digital cameras now doesn't she, no need for developing, she puts the pictures straight on her computer.'

'Yes, I think so.'

'Well, when I get the chance, I'll take a photo of her and Natalie, and turn the tables on her.'

'But she won't let you take the camera away, she'll just delete the photo.'

'I won't have to take the camera, just the card. I'll take a spare card with me, and swap it for hers. She'll never know until it's too late. We'll have the incriminating evidence to stop her in her tracks.'

'But that still means that Ruth will get her wrinkled old hands on Natalie.'

'You'll have to explain the sacrifice bit to Natalie, because I'll need her help to distract Ruth while I take the picture and swap the cards.'

Before I could say more, I saw Milly waving excitedly at me from the low wall.

'I'll have to go Linda, I'll drop my home phone number by your office so that we can sort out the details.' I parted company with Linda and headed for Milly.

'Hi Jenny. Was that Ms Upshaw you were with?'

'Yes, she wants to arrange some netball practice for me. You know I have a game this Saturday at the church hall with the Angels?'

'No, I didn't know it was this Saturday. Does that mean I won't see you?'

'I'm afraid so Milly, and the day after, I'll have practice, I've missed out on so much, I need to catch up.'

Milly looked crestfallen, but then she smiled. 'So we'd better make up for it today then.'

We walked in together, and Milly fell in behind me so that she could grope my arse as we shuffled through the doors. I gave her plenty of time to stick her hand up my skirt and feel my crotch. She giggled as we parted. 'See you at break.'

I knew she meant in the loos for quick shag. I peeled away to the toilets where I whipped off my leggings and jumper and stuffed them in my rucksack.

I looked in the loo mirrors; the stark overhead fluorescent lights shone straight through the mesh material of my top and showed off my bra and boobs.

Luckily, the lighting in the classrooms and corridors was a little more subdued.

I got a bit of a glare for being late in to my first class; it was Twelfth Night by Billy Spokeshave. It was one of my favourite plays, being as it was, about a woman dressed as a man and falling in love with the wrong/right gender.

I sat near the back of the room and got a couple of lustful glances from some of the lads in the class; the lechery and testosterone was almost palpable.

The lad next to me, Danny or Barry or something, grabbed the bulge in his trousers and began squeezing it under the desk; dirty little sod. But I suppose I did ask for it, the skirt was short enough to show the stocking tops and the forward thrust of my tits commanded attention without having to do anything.

It felt strangely empowering to have this effect on men, to have this sort of control over them. I decided to have a little fun with him. I slowly and deliberately crossed my legs, allowing my skirt to ride up and reveal even more thigh and a bit of my arse. His eyes widened and the rubbing of his cock through his trousers became more vigorous. I smiled encouragingly at him and raised my leg giving him more of a peek of my arse. He gave out a little whimper, which caused the tutor to look in his direction. It didn't take him long to cum in his pants, I imagined the spurts of warm sticky semen soaking in to his pants, serves him right; pervert.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.