The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 39

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

If Milly looked worried before, she looked even worse now. But, in whispered tones, I reassured her that all was OK. Out of all the people to catch us, Ruth was the very best person. When Milly learned just who it was on the other side of the door, she visibly relaxed. 'So that's Ruth... '

'Yes, the Queen Dyke herself, we're honoured.'

I moved to the door and unlocked it, opening it a crack. Ruth glared back at me, at first at least, until she saw that it was me. 'Well well, Jennifer Pierce. What an unexpected, but lovely surprise.' She craned her head to see who it was that was with me. I opened the door fully. Milly stepped forward, smiling innocently.

Ruth's eyes lit up when she saw Milly. 'And who is this lovely young thing?'

'I'm Milly, Milly Jones... '

Ruth stood at the door and held out her hand. Milly shook it. 'Pleased to meet you Milly Jones. Have you and Jennifer been ... playing?' Milly looked embarrassed and blushed. The awkward silence was broken by the arrival of Katie, brandishing the key. When she saw who it was with Ruth, she glowered. 'What are you two doing here?' As if she needed to ask. She took up her position next to Ruth's elbow. I could see that she was absolutely fuming at Milly. And so to wind her up further I whispered. 'Having a good shag, what do you think?' Milly blushed even more, I felt sorry for her now.

Ruth turned to Katie and in a rather dismissive manner said. 'Well we don't need the key now after all thank you Katie, could you take it back please?' Katie looked as if she was about to explode. 'But I thought you and I were... ' Ruth cut her off.

'Change of plan Katie. Run along please, take the key back, there's a lovely girl.'

I actually felt a little sorry for Katie. There she was, expecting a good fucking from Ruth in the storeroom, when suddenly, she gets knocked back. Katie gave Milly and me a look that could kill, and stormed off.

Ruth appeared rather pleased with herself as she bustled her way in to the room and locked the door behind her. Milly shot me a puzzled look. The room was instantly filled with the scent of Ruth's perfume. It was something of a problem for us women who are almost permanently on heat and constantly seeping in to our knickers. Some, like me, have to use extra absorbent, odour killing panty liners. Ruth appeared to augment the absorbance method with a concealing perfume.

'Well now Milly, you do look lovely. Let me look at you, turn around for me.'

Milly hesitated but I nodded and she slowly rotated. Ruth stared open mouthed at her as she pirouetted in the small room. 'My my, you are very attractive Milly, so very nice indeed. You have a lovely figure and such a nice ... I have to say it, bum.'

Milly looked at me again and smiled.

Ruth made her move. Brushing past me with a gentle touch of my boobs, she made a beeline for Milly, running her hands over her body with out a second thought. Ruth's hand went straight to Milly's arse and began squeezing and fondling it.

'Now, lovely young Milly, let's see what you've got for me.'

Ruth unzipped Milly's jeans and slid her hand inside her knickers. Milly flashed me a quizzical look, she clearly wasn't prepared for Ruth's rather direct approach

'Oh yes, yes. A lovely tight pussy.' Milly closed her eyes as Ruth set about molesting her. Ruth was kissing her now, passionately and forcefully.

I was very much a spectator as Ruth continued to sexually interfere with Milly, but Milly looked as if she was enjoying it, not just enjoying it, but loving it.

Milly was gasping as Ruth's hand pumped between Milly's legs. 'Yes, yes. Do me Ruth, do me. Fuck me.' I didn't think that it would be long before Milly earned her bands.

I stood and watched as Ruth loosened her own trousers and dropped them around her ankles, revealing a pair of black lace panties. Looking over her shoulder, Ruth said. 'Be a dear, Jenny, make sure that we are not disturbed.'

I didn't know if that meant leave the room and stand guard outside, or just keep the door from being opened. I didn't want to leave Milly on her own, although from the look of rapture on her face, she seemed more than happy with what was going on. I stayed put. Ruth had clumsily backed Milly up against the packing crate and Milly was perched on the edge with her jeans and panties around her knees. Her eyes were closed as Ruth massaged her pussy. Then I saw Milly's hand appear between Ruth's thin legs and then delve inside her gusset. 'Oh yes, yes Milly. I like that, rub my clitty.'

I was feeling decidedly spare, but the sight of these two women rutting like wild animals had me horny all over again. The absorbent pad in my panties took another gush. I left my post by the door and stood close behind Ruth, who was kissing Milly passionately; I felt jealous, especially as Milly seemed to be enjoying it so much. I ran my hands over Ruth's knicker covered arse and caressed it. She broke away from snogging my Milly and said. 'Mmmm Jenny, yes, join in, please.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.