The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 38

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I strolled back towards home, hoping that I wouldn't bump in the group of lads that had tried their luck with Milly and me: thankfully I didn't.

As I approached home, mum was just pulling up on to the drive.

'Hello love, your friend gone already?'

'Yes mum, it's college tomorrow and we were both feeling a bit tired.' I omitted the fact that we had been shagging like rabbits all evening.

'She seemed like a nice girl. She should have waited, I would have run her home, it's not far is it?'

'It's OK, thanks, she got the bus, just a few stops actually. You're a bit early, did the game finish quickly then?'

Mum had got her keys out and was unlocking the front door, ushering me inside.

'Mrs Bradley had to go, so we shortened it a bit. Did you two have a good evening?' I shrugged my shoulders and tried to look nonchalant.

'Yes, OK I suppose. We just played some music and stuff. We finished off the pasta, Milly had an appetite after all.'

'Oh good; better than going to waste.'

'And I did the washing up, but unfortunately, I knocked the mustard off the table, which is why it's in the bin, sorry. So be careful of the broken glass.' I left out the bit about humping Milly on the kitchen table, and the pee on the floor.

Mum grimaced but rolled her eyes in mock annoyance.

We went in to the kitchen and mum said, 'Open a window Jen, it's smells rather musty in here.' I wasn't sure what she could smell; the pee, the mustard or the lingering scent of two wet pussies; probably a combination of all three.

I said, 'It's late; I'll have a quick shower and go to bed. Love you.' I kissed her on the cheek and went upstairs to my bedroom. It was only then that I noticed a small lump under the covers. I peeled back the duvet and almost choked at what I saw.

Milly had somehow secreted a present for me in the bed. It was pack of three lacy high cut panties from M&S, and wrapped around them were the pair that she had borrowed. I picked them up and sniffed the crotch hoping that she had left them for me unwashed. But Milly had a bit more class than I gave her credit for; they were freshly laundered and spotlessly clean. The pack of new knickers had a pink notelet on it. It read, "Thank you for the loan of your panties, I hope you like these. I want to see you in them next time-lots of love, Milly. XXX"

A tear welled up in my eye, it was such a sweet thing for her to do, and she had pretended that she had forgotten them, what a lovely girl. I took the panties out of the box; they were in three separate colours all trimmed with white lace; pink, lemon and pale blue. They were lovely.

I tucked them away in my knicker drawer and went in to the bathroom; I flushed the note down the loo. Wouldn't do for mum to read that.

I showered quickly, reluctantly washing away the musky aroma of Milly's sweet body. I would have to show her my appreciation in a special, carnal way at college tomorrow. Not that I needed a reason to get physical with Milly.

Next morning, I was up late, mum had to get me out of bed; the previous night's exertions had tired me out more than I thought.

I had to rush everything, and breakfast was toast on the move and a quick gulp of orange juice. But I did make sure that I was wearing a pair of my sexy new panties, the lemon ones. I'd find an opportunity to show Milly somehow.

'You will make yourself ill rushing like that Jenny. Set your alarm a bit earlier, so you'll have time for a proper breakfast.' Mum actually tutted me.

I grabbed my rucksack and checked myself in the hall mirror. A tight fitting sweatshirt under my coat, and a modest length, but clingy skirt made for an attractive little package; looking good I thought.

I kissed mum goodbye and shot out the door, if I wasn't quick, I'd be late for first class.

By the time I got to college, it was touch and go, a few stragglers, but no sign of Milly; damn, I had missed out on the chance of a quick grope and a snog.

I got to my class just in time, and avoided any glares from the tutor.

I scanned the room, no sign of Angela Chang either, this day wasn't going so well.

The lecturer was a plain looking, frumpy woman named Mrs Dollis, and although she didn't look like much, she had a great way of teaching and conveying her passion for poetry. Mrs Dollis also had an enormous pair of boobs. And as if to compensate for her rather plain looks, she brazenly displayed her knockers for all to see. Her blouses were always bulging and unbuttoned and her tops were always low cut. Mrs Dollis had a huge cleavage, and it was always on show.

I glanced around the room again, looking for someone to lust after, apart from Mrs Dollis and her enormous tits. I had to look twice; I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The boy a few seats away had his hand down the front of his trousers and was clearly wanking. He was staring at Mrs Dollis whilst jacking off under the desk, the dirty little sod. When he saw me watching him, he just leered and continued whacking off.

I was somewhat conflicted in that, while what he was doing was disgusting, I had to admit that having Mrs Dollis's tits in my face would probably have the same effect on me. Not that I would get a boner of course, but having those giant melons in my mouth would have me gushing in to my knickers. I looked back at Mrs Dollis, who inexplicably, had just bent down to pick something up off the floor, her massive tits swinging in full view; my jerking friend was now beating his meat a lot quicker and by the look on his face had just shot his load in to his pants. His hand reappeared and he wiped it on the underside of the seat; note to self, don't sit there-ever. He smirked at me again and squeezed the bulge in his trousers; I wanted to punch him.

At the end of the class, I lingered near Mrs Dollis to thank her for an excellent class, but really just to get a look down her blouse; they really were an impressive sight. I even managed to get round to her side and have a good look at the yawning gap between her straining buttons. There was a large expanse of pale flesh and a bit of white lace bra. Such a shame she was straight, I would have loved to get my hands on those beauties.

I filed out of the room avoiding the "Jackoff Kid" who nonetheless continued to smirk and even wink at me.

I went looking for Milly. There was only a ten-minute gap between classes, not enough time, even for a quickie in the toilets, but at least we could arrange a liaison at lunchtime. I lingered by the science labs, waiting for her to emerge. I didn't have to wait long; she came out and beamed a huge smile at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.