The Piano Teacher
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Milly gripped my head between her arms and started to really grind hard, her belly was slapping against mine. I reached down and twiddled her clit whilst grabbing her arse and helping her thrust. I curled my fingers under her bum and slipped them in to her pussy. 'Oh that's it Jen, that's good.'

I was now stroking her from both sides; I kissed her neck and licked her throat.'

Milly was being very energetic and I feared that the chair might break; such was the ferocity of her bouncing up and down. Her movements became erratic, stopping and starting, shuddering and moaning softly. Then her whole body stiffened and she stood up straight; and then I felt it, a trickle of warm liquid running over my hands. Milly had peed herself.

'Oh Jen, oh Jen, what have I done?' She backed away, a trickle of liquid running down her leg and mine. 'Don't worry Milly, it's OK, you've squirted that's all.'

The poor girl looked horrified. 'Squirted? What's that?'

It was my turn to get the kitchen tissue. I grabbed several sheets and handed some to Milly who quickly began to dab herself dry. 'It can happen if you have a full bladder and you cum a bit strong. The muscles in your belly contract and squeeze your bladder a little bit and some pee comes out. It's nothing really, I've done it loads of times.' That was a lie, just to make her feel better, I'd never squirted in my life; I rather envied her, it must have been one hell of an orgasm.

I dried myself thoroughly and wiped it up off the floor. I had read about squirting in a woman's magazine, but this was the first time that I had encountered it; and I felt rather proud and privileged that I had caused Milly to cum so hard that she had peed herself.

Despite my attempt to reassure her, she still looked mortified. 'I'm so sorry Jenny, I'm so sorry.' Before I could stop her, she rushed past me and up the stairs.

The floor by my feet was still a bit wet and so I wiped it up more carefully. I tossed the tissues in to the bin.

I went upstairs to my bedroom, but Milly was nowhere to be seen; her clothes were there, but no Milly.

I called out for her. I heard her voice from down the corridor.

'I'm in the loo.'

I went to the door and knocked. 'It's not locked.'

I opened the door to see a despondent Milly sitting on the toilet.

'I'm so embarrassed Jenny, what a terrible thing to do, pee all over your kitchen floor.' I crouched down and rested my hands on her knees.

I couldn't help myself; I burst out laughing. 'It's a good job you haven't got the runs.' That did it. Milly started laughing too. She reached out and held my head in her hands and kissed me again, a soft, gentle and sensual kiss. 'I love you Jennifer Pierce' There it was again, the "L" word.

I wanted to say it back, I really did want to say it to her, but I couldn't. It was too soon, and I was too horny for other women, and other experiences to pledge myself to her now. 'And you're so sweet and lovable too Milly.'

Was that enough, would that satisfy her? I studied her face for a reaction. Milly beamed at me.

I smiled back at her. 'Mum's going to have a tough job figuring this one out; pee on the floor and the mustard gone.' Again Milly laughed, she was relaxed now, she could see that it didn't matter to me, and in truth, it really didn't.

I nodded towards her fanny. 'Finished?' She smiled her lovely smile and nodded. I grabbed a wad of toilet tissue, reached between her legs and gently patted her dry. She stood up before I did, and for a moment, I was face to fanny with her crotch. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have passed up the opportunity to have a good lick and suck, but Milly and I had been at it all evening, I was all lusted out.

I stood up and kissed her, long and slow, hoping that it would convey more deep emotion than saying that I loved her. She gently wrapped her arms me and held me tight as we kissed; it was passion rather than lust, it was sensual rather than sexual. Parting to draw breath, I said, 'We'd better get dressed before we're caught flagrante delicto.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.