The Piano Teacher
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I leaned in to her as I fingered her pussy, kissing her, licking her neck and nibbling her ear. Milly's hands were deep inside my dressing gown, caressing and fondling my tits; my nipples were hard like bullets with arousal.

'OHH GOD, Jen, I love it, I love ... you.'

I was at such a heightened level of passion that I almost missed it; I almost ignored Milly saying, "I love you"

As the words sank in, I wanted to say it back, dare I say it back? I couldn't commit to her, not wanting other women the way I did. I was on a mission, a mission to fuck my way through the circle of women in the club. To screw every band wearer that I could find, starting with Ann Polaski at the weekend. If I told Milly that I loved her, and I wasn't even sure that I did, surely that would imply some kind of fidelity. Milly would want me, expect me, to be faithful to her. There was no way I would be able to maintain such loyalty.

Milly suddenly gripped my head and pushed it downward, down to between her spread legs. She raised her knees, offering up her cunt for me to lick. She didn't need to ask, her needs were quite clear. I buried my face between her open thighs and kissed her pussy, licking the puffy slit up and down and then up to her extended clit. My fingers were still working in and out of the slippery hole as I clamped my pursed lips around her hard bud. 'OOHHH, God yes, that's nice ... go on Jen suck my clitty... ' Milly thrust her crotch at me, pushing my head inwards with her hand whilst grinding her cunt on to my mouth. 'I'm going to ... uhhhh ... uhhh ... I'm nearly there ... keep going ... keep going ... I'm going to cum... '

Milly let out a short, squeal and then her legs suddenly slammed shut on my head. 'Oh fuck, oh fuck, I've cum Jen. I've cum.'

I managed to extricate myself from her soft vice-like thighs and kissed her, smearing her cunt cream over her mouth. She looked at me adoringly.

'Oh Jen, that was wonderful. Let me do you now.'

Having sex with Milly in the kitchen, although exciting, was rather risky. If mum came back unexpectedly, there'd be no explaining why we were almost naked.

The cat would be well and truly out of the bag. Milly hopped down off the counter top, leaving a wet smear where her fanny had been. I grabbed some kitchen towel and wiped it clean. Milly giggled again. 'Ooops, was that me? Sorry.'

Tossing the tissue in the bin, I said. 'It's nice to see a girl getting so worked up on a work top.'

Milly laughed. 'So what do you want me to do?'

'Don't you think we should go back upstairs?'

'Nah, I like it down here, it's so sexy doing it in the kitchen, so naughty.'

She walked around the room, flicking the hem of her T-shirt to give me quick flashes of her arse and pussy. She knew how to turn me on; posing and bending over so temptingly and invitingly. I was enjoying the floorshow, with a intensifying urge and an itchy crotch; I wanted her, and I desperately wanted to fuck her.

Finally, Milly came to a halt, right in front of me and bent over the table. She propped her head on her hands, elbows on the table and said, 'Mmm, now what could we do?' Her T-shirt was pulled right up and her lovely arse was exposed for my pleasure. I walked toward her, undoing the belt on my dressing gown. I smoothed my hands caressingly over the soft skin and ran my fingers up and down the sweaty crevice of her bum. She wriggled her hips enticingly and murmured, 'Mmmm, that feels nice Jen... '

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.