The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 32

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

The last I saw of Linda was as she disappeared around the corner at the end of the corridor, heading for the gym and the lovely Maria. I envied Linda, having that gorgeous blonde bouncing about getting all sweaty; I could imagine her T-shirt getting rather damp and clingy, rather like the gusset of my panties.

I skipped down the stairs towards the physics lab. hoping that Milly was just a bit late, but she was nowhere to be seen and the lab. was all locked up and in darkness.

I headed out of the building where I saw Milly patiently waiting for me, sitting on a low wall. As I approached, she smiled and parted her legs so that I could see up her skirt. I could also see that she had no knickers on and so I was treated to a surprise glimpse of her pussy.

"Where did you get to Jenny, I've been waiting ages?"

I sat down next to her. 'I'm sorry Milly; I went looking for you at the lab. and then I waited in the dining hall. I didn't know we were supposed to meet here." I thought my excuse sounded pretty plausible.

"No it's OK, I didn't say where really. I just thought we could, y'know, have a quickie now; I've been thinking about it all afternoon, I've got really horny now."

I looked at my watch. "But you'll be round my house in a couple of hours, you can wait, you're worse than I am Milly." I couldn't confess to having the edge taken off my desire after a quick one with Linda.

Milly nudged my thigh with hers, "Yes, but I'm horny now Jenny. Go on, just a quick grope before I go home." I looked around the emptying car park, I did think of going back inside to the toilets, but the cleaning staff were quick off the mark and we'd surely be discovered. "So where do you suggest Milly?"

"Out the back of the kitchens, there's some huge bins there, we could go there."

I looked at her askance. "Shag behind some filthy dustbins? Classy Milly, really classy."

She looked crestfallen. "Well I don't know where else to go, I'm so bloody horny, I'm going to burst."

I patted her gently on the knee. "OK, OK, let's go then." She squealed with delight and I thought she was going to kiss me. We wandered over in the direction of the rear of the building, I was hoping she wasn't going to hold my hand; she didn't.

We turned the corner, and there in front of us was a line of tall rubbish bins and by the smell, full of rotting food. I held my nose. "Surely, you don't want to go here Milly."

We walked on past the bins, the smell eased off a little as we got to the end one.

"That's it Milly, no where else to go." By the look on her face, I was sure that she was going to cry, I hate it when women cry; I'm such a sucker for a tear-streaked cheek. I looked over towards the edge of the car park and saw a small storage building almost hidden in over-hanging trees. "Come on Milly, you'll get your grope." Milly visibly brightened as I led her over to the slightly dilapidated building that was more of a brick shed. Cautiously, I led her behind the low building, in to the bushes and out of sight from any one in the car park or school.

It was dank and dark under the trees, and the ground felt soft and sodden, but it was better than shagging to the stench of decomposing school dinners. Milly took immediate control and pinned me against the crumbling brick wall, I barely got time to put my rucksack down before she was fumbling at my tits. "Ohh Jenny, I've been looking forward to this all afternoon." She didn't say much more then, because, with my jumper up and my bra down, she suddenly had her mouth full of nipple.

I wanted to get her 'off' quickly and get out of there, so my hand went straight up her skirt and on to her wet fanny. She groaned a little as my fingers explored her slit and I thumbed her stiff clit. "Go on Jenny, I can cum like that, make me cum."

I had a good feel of her firm, round bum, quickly going for her arse hole. She was kissing me now as she played with my tits, whilst I had one hand up her cunt and the other going for her arsehole. She was getting rather animated, her hips gyrated and she squirmed against me. She took her tongue out of my mouth long enough to gasp.

"Yes, do it, fuck me Jenny, fuck me."

I worked my fingers in and out of her slippery fanny and slid a finger in to her tight arse. She bucked and twisted as little shrieks of pleasure escaped her mouth. She began to writhe against me as if she was trying to massage my whole body with hers. "Ohhhh ... fuck ... fuck ... FUCK..." There was a little whimper from her and then she sort of sagged against me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.