The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 31

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

The next day, I managed to bump in to Milly several times at college. She accosted me in the corridor during the morning, but this time there was no hand on my arse, or anywhere else. I had to admit, I was a little disappointed. And at lunchtime, we sat together to eat, which earned us another glare from Katie.

Half way through lunch, I brandished the bands that I'd been keeping hidden all morning. Milly could hardly contain herself with glee. "Ohh, Jenny, you've got them, when?"

I beamed with pride. "Last night, I got them from Ruth herself." Milly was beside herself with joy. She leaned in and whispered. "From Ruth herself, did you ... fuck her?"

"Of course I did, I gave her a right good shagging." Milly reached out and touched them as if not believing they were real. "When do you think I'll get mine, who do I have to shag?"

"Well next time I see Ruth, I'll mention your name, see if I can get you an 'appointment' as it were." Milly squealed. "Really, would you do that for me Jenny, I'd be really, really grateful if you would." Her voice sounded really lecherous and she gave me a wicked wink. "Do you want to go to the loo? Is everything OK down there now." I didn't know what she meant at first, and then I remembered the excuse I'd made about being 'on' last time we had sneaked in to the toilets.

"Oh yes, the decorators have finished." Milly giggled again.

"So shall we have a quickie then?" I looked at my watch.

"We don't really have time, do we? Sorry."

Milly glanced over to the refectory clock. "Bugger, I suppose not. I'm just going to have to sit through lab. with wet knickers. By the way, I've washed yours that you lent me, I'll bring them with me tonight, what time was it you wanted me to come?"

The mention of the word 'come' caused her to giggle. I managed a laugh, but I couldn't remember what time I had said. It all depended on when mum went out for her whist drive. Usually, it was about seven fifteen to seven thirty. I wanted Milly to arrive before mum left just so it appeared all above board and innocent; Milly was just popping round to listen to some music. That would be the story.

"Umm, make it sevenish if you can, mum goes out before half seven."

Milly smiled. "Will your dad be there?"

I pulled a face. "No, my dad buggered off years ago, it's just me and mum. Luckily, she had her own career as a solicitor, so we never had to go without."

Milly sneaked her hand across the table and lightly caressed mine.

"So we'll have the house to ourselves will we?"

"Yep, all on our lonesome ownsome."

Milly beamed at me and squeezed my hand. "Gosh, I'm wetting myself just thinking about it. I can't wait. Are you sure we haven't got time for a quickie?"

I looked at my watch again, it was five to. "No, sorry Milly. We'd better get going; we'll be late for class. It was a pity, because just seeing her eager face, had me getting horny. I got up from the table and gathered up my stuff. I pulled out a scrap of paper from my bag, "Here's my address and home phone number. If you get lost, I'll come and get you. I wanted to kiss her, I was sorely tempted but the dining hall was still packed. I headed for the door with Milly close behind me. As we all bunched up, crowding through the doorway, I could feel Milly's breath on my neck, and so I reached behind me and grabbed a handful of her fanny though her skirt. I heard her gasp and then she thrust her crotch forwards. She whispered in my ear, "Can't you miss the first class? I really need it now."

I glanced back over my shoulder. "Hush Milly, wait until tonight, I'll make it up to you, I promise." I let go of her pussy and shuffled through the door and in to the corridor. We managed a wave as we went our separate ways. I was striding along purposefully, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and was surprised to see 'big tits' Katie, glaring at me. 'What's going on with you and Milly?" I was taken aback. "Nothing is going on, not that it's any of your business Katie."

Katie looked defiant. "It is my business, I saw her first, she's mine."

I looked at my watch, "I'm late for class Katie, go and bother someone else."

I thought for a moment that she was going to hit me. She gave me a final menacing glare. "You'll be sorry. I'll tell Ruth you stole her from me."

I walked away without bothering to reply. It annoyed me that she could see poor Milly as hers.

The class on 'The Restoration' wasn't boring, but I found it hard to concentrate, what with Katie's childish outburst and my fantasies about the evening's coming activities. I managed to get through the whole afternoon, even asking one or two perceptive questions here and there. But I did struggle to pay attention; I was thankful that Angela Chang wasn't in this class; I'd have had no chance.

At four o'clock, the classes were all done with, and I went on the prowl for Milly.

I was well and truly in the mood for a good shag and Milly with her panties around her ankles in the toilets, would do very nicely. I headed for the Physics labs but before I could locate her, someone else found me. Coming towards me with a big smile on her face was Linda Upshaw, the sports teacher. Clearly visible on her wrist was her bands, and so I revealed mine; her smile widened.

"Jennifer, how nice to see you. When are you coming up for netball practice?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.