The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 30

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Ruth headed for the bedroom door. "I'll see you two later, don't tire yourselves out too much will you."

I had to grab my chance to get the information about Ann Polaski.

I sat up and swung my legs around on the bed, spreading my thighs so that my pussy was on show. "Ruth, before you go, can I ask you about one of the girls in the club?" Ruth looked back at me and stared at my pussy; she walked back to the bed. "Of course my dear Jennifer, you are one of us now."

"Well, it's about Ann Polaski. I had a huge crush on her at school, but I don't know where she is now, could you please tell me?"

Ruth gave Maggie a small smile as if they were passing some secret knowledge between them.

"Ann Polaski, oh yes, a lovely girl. I haven't seen her for some time now; I must get in contact again. Well, she works at Timpson's Department store in the High Street; she's in charge of Ladies Fashions on the third floor. Shall I give her a call to expect you?"

"Err, no thank you Ruth, I'd prefer to surprise her. I'm not even sure if she'd remember me."

Ruth leant down and ran her hand slowly along my thigh. "Oh, I'm sure she'll remember you Jennifer, quite sure."

Ruth quickly turned, "I really must be going, the vicar will wonder where I've got to." She stopped at the bedroom door to give me a wink.

"I'll be seeing a lot more of you soon Jennifer, I hope. Bye bye, Maggie, I'll let myself out."

And with that, she was gone; the front door slammed shut, moments later.

I turned to Maggie. "You knew she was coming, you phoned her?"

Maggie looked sheepish as she sat beside me on the bed. "Yes, I'm sorry Jennifer. But I did want to see you myself, which is why I asked you to get here early, so that I could spend some time with you."

I didn't mind really, it was no harm to me and I did like being with Maggie.

"Who's idea was the schoolgirl uniform?"

"Well, sort of Ruth's, but I like you in it as well, but I know Ruth has a particular weakness. You're not upset are you, I didn't think you'd mind." Maggie gave me a gentle kiss on the mouth.

I lifted my arm and shook my bands on my wrist. "No of course not and besides, I wouldn't have got these would I?" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and dragged her back down on to the bed. I slid my hand along her thigh under her skirt and poked a finger in to her wet fanny. "Ohh, Miss Wilmot. What a naughty teacher you are, no knickers!" I began to slowly finger fuck her, grinding my pussy against her leg.

I kissed her on the mouth and slipped my tongue inside as I began a gentle, leisurely fuck of Maggie Wilmot.

Maggie groaned as my fingers circled her clit. "Ohhhh, Ms Pierce, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm fucking you Miss Wilmot."

Maggie continued to moan softly, her pussy getting wetter by the second as I massaged her hard bud. Her body shook and she squirmed under me, her climax overwhelming her suddenly. My own orgasm didn't happen; I just didn't get going in time before Maggie orgasmed. She pulled away, leaving me feeling rather unsated.

"Well, we have been busy haven't we Jennifer. Thank you for coming round and cooperating the way you did. I enjoyed myself, and I know Ruth did."

Maggie glanced at her bedside clock. "Look at the time, goodness, your mother will be wondering where you've got to. Shall I call her and tell her you are on your way home?" Maggie bustled out of the room.

I got the impression that now I had done what I had come for, I was no longer needed. I did feel a little used, but then, I had used other people, so what goes around, comes around. I had used Maggie to get to Ruth, so I couldn't really complain. Besides, I had just had some really great sex.

I got myself dressed and looking presentable, and went downstairs to where a transformed Maggie was waiting for me. Once again, Maggie had become the demure, prim and proper Margaret Wilmot, a pillar of the church; I wondered if she'd put any knickers on yet.

"I'd better change back in to street clothes, if I don't want mum asking any awkward questions." I popped in to the living room and concealed all trace of the schoolgirl I just was, and once again looked like the normal Jennifer Pierce.

My head was full of thoughts of Ann Polaski; at last, I was going to get my hands, and mouth, on that delectable creature; the object of my desire.

I got home feeling elated, the sex with Ruth and Maggie had been fabulous and I now had a route to Ann. My mother greeted me at the door. 'What are you smiling about, what did Maggie have to say to put you in such a good mood?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.