The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 28

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Ruth's hands were quickly all over me. "Ohh Jenny, you look so sexy."

I still had my blazer on, but that came off in seconds and then Ruth put her hand straight under my skirt and began to grope my arse. I knew my pussy would be next, and I wondered if she'd notice the wet gusset of my knickers. My mouth was pressed hard on hers and her tongue slid inside; that was when her hand went down my panties, between my legs and grabbed a handful of fanny.

"Mmm, you're so wet Jenny, has Maggie been teasing you?"

Ruth worked her fingers deep up inside me, whilst rubbing my clit in tight little circles with her thumb. I didn't think I could be aroused again so quickly, but the feel of her body, the intensity of her kissing, combined with the practised skill of her hand, sent shudders through my whole being.

Suddenly, without warning, the kissing and the fondling stopped and Ruth pushed me backwards on to the bed. She stared down at my prone body, a look of sheer lechery on her face, I half expected her to lick her lips.

"God, you look so fucking horny Jennifer, you are one of my favourite fucks."

I stared back at her, half smiling. I'd only been in possession of the coveted bands for a few minutes and suddenly, here I was one of her special ones. Such rapid promotion made my head spin.

"Touch yourself for me Jennifer, I want to watch you wank yourself."

"Yes Ruth, I will." Once again, I was the obedient schoolgirl.

Her eyes never left me, like a big cat homing in on its prey; she stared at me with an unwavering intensity. I slipped my hand under my skirt and flipped it up so that she could see my hand as it eased down into my panties and massaged my hard, erect clit. I placed two fingers on my bud and began rubbing round and round. The warm, fuzzy glow blossomed deep within me and I moaned softly.

Through half closed eyes I saw Ruth begin to take off her clothes; I had never seen her fully naked. The fumbles in the church hall toilets and then the music storeroom, had been fully clothed encounters. In mere seconds, Ruth was stark naked and standing between my parted legs. "Mm lovely, lovely Jennifer, so sweet, so sexy."

Now I was about to see what all the fuss was about, and to be brutally honest, I couldn't see it. Sure, Ruth was in fairly good shape for her age, and she was a lot younger than Maggie, but nowhere near as hot. Frankly, I thought Ruth looked a bit scrawny, thin arms and legs and not much in the boobs department, maybe a 'B' cup at best.

She began to run her hands over her body, feeling up her boobs and then rubbing herself between her legs. Ruth dropped to her knees between my legs and grabbed my panties. With a quick urgent pull, she had my knickers down and off.

She stared at my exposed fanny; now the big cat was about to pounce on its quarry. "Ohh lovely, lovely." She buried her face in my crotch, her mouth making instant contact with my cunt. I felt her lips close over my clit and begin sucking; drawing the hard nub of sensitive skin in to her mouth. Her hands went under my arse and lifted me up, giving her unhindered access to my pussy. I raised my legs high in the air signalling to Ruth that I wanted more, and that I wanted it badly. "Ohh my lovely Jennifer, you are so wet, and you taste divine." Her thumbs moved closer to my arsehole and then she slipped both up inside my arse and stretched it open. Her tongue slithered down to my gaping arsehole and she flicked it inside and all around the opening. I had never felt such blissful pleasure in my life as Ruth's talented tongue moved from my arsehole to my clit and back again. She kept this up for several minutes; I hooked my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs back, opening up my crotch for Ruth's expert attention.

"Ohh my God Ruth, that feels so good. I going to cum Ruth, I'm going to cum now."

"My lovely Jenny, cum for me." I could feel a warm wetness running down the crack of my arse, I wasn't sure if it was Ruth's saliva or drool from my pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.