The Piano Teacher
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I got home a little late and mum had dinner on the table waiting for me.

"You're a bit late Jen, everything OK?"

"Yes, sorry mum, got yacking with some of the girls, lost track of time. That smells nice, lasagne?" I tossed my rucksack on to a chair.

"Yes, eat it while it's still hot." I wolfed it down, eager to get on the phone to Maggie. I soon cleared my plate.

"Thanks mum that was delish." I headed for the lounge and the phone.

"Don't you want any desert?"

"No thanks mum, I'm full and I need to watch my weight." I laughed as I scooted through the door. As the door swung closed behind me, I heard mum shout, "Don't be daft, there's nothing of you!"

I picked up the phone and dialled Maggie's number, it rang for quite a while; the old dear was getting slow in her old age.

'Hello."

"Hi Maggie, it's me Jen, how are you?" I spoke loudly so that mum might overhear my 'innocent' conversation.

"Much better for hearing your lovely voice Jenny."

"Umm, I thought I'd pop round tomorrow evening. I've cleared out some of my old clothes and I thought you might like to bundle them up for jumble."

"Yes that would be lovely Jenny, what time?"

"Oh, how about six ish?"

"Can't you make it any sooner?"

"No sorry, after I've got in from college and had dinner, a shower and changed it'll be that sort of time."

"Changed? What are you going to change in to, a schoolgirl?" There was a familiar mischievous tone to her voice; it was a good thing mum could only hear my end of the conversation. I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Schoolgirl?"

"You still have your school uniform haven't you, why don't you wear that. I'd love to see you in it, and out of it." Again, there was the debauched quality to her voice as if she was picturing me in virginal schoolgirl mode, already.

"I can hardly leave here in my school uniform Maggie, what would mum say?"

"No of course Jenny. Why don't you bring it with you in the bag of old clothes and change here?"

I was eager to please her, if I was going to get any information out of her, she'd have to be kept happy, very happy indeed.

Still keeping my voice to a whisper. "OK, I'll bring it with me, I'll see you tomorrow." Out loud, I said. "OK Maggie, I'll see you around sixish, bye."

I put the phone down and went back to the kitchen.

"I've arranged to take some old clothes round to Maggie for jumble tomorrow evening."

"I know, I heard you, why were you shouting, Maggie may be getting on a bit but she's not deaf you know. And anyway, what old clothes? We had a clear out not so long ago. All the stuff in your wardrobe is fairly new."

Bugger, I'd forgotten about that. "Oh yes, you're right, stupid me. Doesn't matter, I've said I'll go round now, so I might as well, don't want to disappoint her."

I grabbed my rucksack and dashed up to my room before mum could get too 'Columbo' on me.

I stripped off down to my skimpies and darted in to the loo. I had a good pee and as I wiped myself, I was aware of the soreness between my legs. I reached in to the bathroom cabinet and took out the jar of Vaseline. Taking a thick smear of it on my finger, I coated my sore pussy with the cool, soothing ointment; it felt rather nice.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.