The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 18

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Thanks to Katie's little indiscretion, I now had another, new target.

But I felt guilty at the way I had treated poor Katie, she hadn't deserved that and she was only being careful.

I reached across and patted her hand. "I'm sorry Katie, you know how it is when you get the urge; let me make it up to you."

Katie looked doubtful. "How."

I smiled and slipped my trainer off. "Like this."

I traced my legging-covered foot up her leg, to her knees. Katie's expression changed to a smile. Without saying a word, she parted her legs and allowed me to push my foot up her skirt and between her chubby thighs. It was a bit of a stretch but I managed to make contact with the gusset of her panties. Katie was certainly up for it, because she slid forward on her chair and pressed her pussy against my foot. She was leaning over the table, staring me in the eye. "Go on then, do it."

I gave her a reassuring smile and rubbed the ball of my foot over the soft, yielding bulge of her cunt. She closed her eyes as I started to rub her pussy up and down; she shifted again and pressed harder with her crotch.

I whispered, "Like it Katie, like the foot wank?"

Her eyes opened briefly. "Yes, yes, do it."

I pushed harder, wiggling my toes and jiggling my foot against her crotch.

She started to gasp and sigh quietly; I looked around us to see if anyone had noticed that I was masturbating this young woman under the table. No one seemed to be taking an interest.

The table shook slightly as Katie began to climax, her knife slid off her plate with a clatter. "Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She was speaking a little louder than was appropriate, and one or two heads did turn in our direction, but no one seemed to realise what was going on. Katie jolted slightly and then sat back in her chair, my foot was still jammed tightly between her big thighs.

I lowered my foot and slipped it back in to my trainer. "Was that nice Katie?"

She fixed me with a half-smile. 'Yes, it was very nice thank you. That's quite a talented foot you've got there."

"That's just the half of it Katie, I've got two talented feet."

Katie grinned, "Well perhaps you can introduce me to other one some time."

Lunchtime was almost over and rubbing Katie off and watching her climax had increased the itch in my crotch. I was sorely tempted to pop in to the ladies loo for a quick one, but I thought better of it. I decided to save it up for Ms Upshaw.

The first class after lunch was History of Art, which I loved. It was taught by a guy who made most of the girls swoon. Mr Pritchard was, by most definitions, a hunk. Tall, dark and handsome, he was responsible for a lot of damp knickers in the class; but not mine. Some of the girls just sat there, doe eyed and fantasising about him; I knew that for a fact because I had heard them talking about him. Of course, I had to join in with the adulation, just to keep my cover.

But, apart from being gorgeous, Mr Pritchard was a damn good teacher and he made the whole subject of art, fascinating.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.