The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 17

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I took my seat in Mrs Jessop's composition class as near as I could to Angela Chang; sadly I wasn't quite quick enough, she was already surrounded by leering boys. I couldn't complain really, they only had the same idea as me.

Today, Angela had chosen pink as her 'colour de jour' and she looked absolutely stunning; she even had pink braids woven in to her long, silky black hair.

Where on earth was I going to get a wig like that?

I looked around the room for likely candidates; what I needed really, was a list of 'Ruth's girls' to make my life easier' it would take a lot of the guesswork out of it and save an awful lot of time. I didn't even see Katie the Goth in the class; that would have been something at least. Unfortunately, none of the girls present made it obvious to me that they fancied me. The itch between my legs was getting worse; I fidgeted in my seat, trying to put some pressure on my clit to massage it a bit; and it still felt a little sore. I got through the composition class without incident, Angela Chang remained unmolested. And even on leaving the room, I still couldn't get near to her for a sly grope; the boys were around her like bees to a honeypot.

We had a fifteen-minute break before the next class, which was a part of my Art and Design module. Normally, I didn't bother with going to the canteen; I'd just sit in the class with a packet of crisps and a Diet Coke from the machine in the corridor.

Today, I decided to sit with some of the others over coffee and scope out the potential. I spied Katie Goth-face over the far side of the room, talking to a member of staff. I thought I recognised the woman as a teacher of Phys. Ed. But I didn't know her name. Katie looked in need of a bit of Phys. Ed. her being as fat as she was!

Art and Design was taught by a dreary old fart named Mr Jackson. Computers were making big inroads in design in 1997 and poor Mr Jackson was struggling with the new technology. A new assortment of faces accompanied me in this class and I began to wonder which of these fine young women would be worth a shot at. There were a couple of real lookers, but going by how they were interacting with the boys, it was clear that they were straight. What I needed to do was to ask Katie which ones I should go for; surely she would know.

When Mr Jackson finally let us go, having managed to get to grips with the work of James Faure Walker, I made a bee line for the canteen, where I was sure I'd find Katie stuffing her face. Sure enough, she was already in the queue for lunch.

I sidled up alongside her; aware of the hostile stare I got from a bloke who thought I was pushing in. I gave him a friendly smile and stuck out my boobs, he smiled back; putty in my hands.

I whispered in Katie's studded ear. "I need some names Katie."

She looked at me. "Names, what names?"

It was awkward with the guy so close, leering at my tits. I whispered again, "Y'know, Ruth's girls."

A broad smile spread over her dark painted face. "Oh I see. Wait for me. I'll come over." I left her and leering Larry to it and headed off to the snack machine in the far corner. Armed with a large packet of cheese and onion crisps and a Diet Coke, I sat down alone, to wait for her. Eventually, after she had piled enough food on to her tray, she weaved her way through the tables to the secluded one where I sat.

She plonked the tray down, spilling her large mug of coffee. I helped mop it up with the tissues.

"So, are you going to tell me Katie?" She munched on a slice of pizza.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.