The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 16

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Maggie was doing her level best to tempt me, to turn me on.

Her long prim skirt had miraculously slid up her legs to reveal stocking tops and a bit of pale thigh. If my mum had noticed, she didn't say anything. Maybe if there had been a man in the room, she might have coughed and caught Maggie's eye to tell her, but the living room was resolutely, penis and testicle free.

I didn't have a dad, he'd buggered off years ago; he was just a dim and distant unpleasant memory; which probably explained my preference for women.

It was a very different situation now, to when she had seduced me in the kitchen; there was no table to conceal her fanny flashing here. If she wanted to turn me on, she'd have one hell of a job; my mother was sitting right there in front of her.

I folded the team kit and handed it back to Maggie who placed it back in the carrier bag, then passed it over to mum.

"I can't wait to see her play, Gabby, she's so graceful on the court, it's a real pleasure to watch her."

I knew just what she meant, she'd be on the side-lines cheering us on, but all the while having a good old look up our skirts. But I couldn't fault her for that; it's exactly what I would be doing in her place.

When I sat back down on the sofa, it was at the far end, and Maggie gave me another sour look. She may have been expecting something like what we did in mum's car when Maggie had lifted her leg to let me have a crafty fiddle. It was definitely not going to happen here or now.

We chatted casually for half an hour or so over tea and cake until Maggie finally got the message that I was not going to play her game tonight.

For one, I was all shagged out, and two, there was no way we'd get away with it, with mum sitting there. It was a lost cause, and I was relieved when Maggie finally gave up and started to leave.

With a resigned shrug of her shoulders, Maggie said,"Right then, I'll be off. See you both soon, thanks for the tea."

Mum stood and showed Maggie to the door, and I followed behind. I kept my distance just in case Maggie decided on one final defiant attempt to get hold of me.

"Bye Maggie, and thank you so much for bringing Jen's kit round."

I added my thanks and the door was closed. As we headed back to the living room, Mum said, "You were a bit off hand with her, are you sure there's nothing wrong. She hasn't upset you or anything has she?"

"Oh no mum, nothing like that, I'm just a bit tired that's all. Must have been that early start this morning." We laughed it off, and mum seemed convinced.

"Well, you'd better get an early night tonight if you are going to get up early again tomorrow."

Mum handed me the carrier bag containing the team strip, "Here, hang this in your wardrobe, I might have to iron it before you wear it."

I looked at the clock; it wasn't even eight yet. "I'll do some course work, watch a bit of telly, then call it a night." Truth was, I was feeling tired, the day's exertions had taken their toll. I was only seventeen, but I was hoping that two shags and a frig in the toilets wasn't my limit. I was planning on doing more than that, a lot more.

Up in my bedroom, I did actually manage an hour of course work, pouring over 'A Prayer For Owen Meany, by John Irving'. But I did feel tired, knackered in fact. So it was just a quick shower and then I sat up in bed watching TV. I clicked off the telly and I dozed off at around half eleven. However, I did wake up at an ungodly hour with a bit of an itch in the fanny department, but as I reached down to give myself a little palliative rub, it became clear that I was rather sore. The edge of that toilet seat must have been sharper than I thought, because Katie and Agnes had been rather gentle with me. I managed to get through the whole night without my hand going anywhere near my clit again.

In the morning, I was up with the lark at seven o'clock. Had another shower and got dressed. But today, hoping that I would encounter at least one of 'Ruth's girls, ' I dressed rather provocatively. Worst-case scenario, if I didn't meet up with some little honey, I could always pop down to see Agnes for a quickie.

As I dressed in my sexy underwear, scarlet bra and panties, with see through mesh panels, I had a tentative feel of my clit. It still felt a little tender, but if I, or rather she, whoever she was, went gently, I was sure it would be OK.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.