The Piano Teacher
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Making my way up and out from the basement, I mulled over what Agnes had said about the 'report' and of being one of 'Ruth's girls'.

I wondered just how much of this had been my own free will. I had thought that I had seduced Maggie, had my way with her and that it had been me in charge of the situation. But supposing it was the other way round. Suppose Maggie had groomed me and had intended to bring me in to the club all along. She had said that she had been watching me for years, just waiting for me to come of age as it were. But I had thought that she was just waiting for her own personal gain, to get in to my knickers.

It was clear that she was actually working as a kind of talent scout for Ruth.

Getting me ready for her. I didn't know how to react at that thought, after all, I had benefited from it; I had just shagged two women whom I didn't even know existed until today. I felt used, but, I had used others in turn, we were all winners.

And I had to admit, Agnes had turned out to be one hell of a fuck. Would I have got all these shags without Ruth's involvement, no, definitely not!

I came to the conclusion that all in all, this club, this association or sisterhood, or whatever they called it, was a good thing, a very good thing. I was glad that I had joined, or had been drafted, whichever it was.

I got back up to the main entrance; the place was almost deserted, classes having finished twenty minutes ago. I strolled out to the car park; it was almost empty.

I got home only slightly late, but not so late as to make my mum angry, just slightly worried. "Where have you been Jenny, I expected you home ages ago?"

"Sorry mum, I got talking with some of the girls, you know how they can natter."

My mum seemed convinced. "Well, dinner's ready now, Maggie's coming round later." She dropped that in quite casually, she had no reason to think it would have any affect on me, but it did. Why was she coming here, had Ruth called her and boasted about our tryst in the music room? This could get awfully messy and embarrassing if she kicks off in front of mum.

I disappeared in to the loo, one, for a pee, and two, to wash my hands; my fingers still stank of Agnes' holes.

I sat down at the dinner table to face the pizza slice and jacket potato mum had served up. "So why's Maggie coming round, did she say?" I tried to sound nonchalant.

Mum was in the kitchen; she'd already eaten and was busy washing the dishes.

"Oh you know Maggie, she drops by whenever she likes. Why, have you two fallen out or something, you two looked very intense at the hall yesterday?"

Through a mouthful of pizza, I said, "No, nothing like that, just wondered that's all." My mind churned, could this be the day my mother finds out that I'm a dirty little dyke, someone who goes around shagging women at the drop of a hat, or rather the drop of a pair of knickers?

I was beginning to feel sick, the food was having a hard time going down and staying down. Eventually, through sheer will power, I managed to finish dinner.

Mum stood beside me. "Right, do want some ice cream?"

"No thanks mum, I think I'll have a quick shower, then I might go and see some friends." My plan was to be unavailable when Maggie turned up, and to avoid the fall out until I could get her on her own and placate her. Maybe all she needed was a good fucking from me and she'd forgive all.

Mum had other ideas. "You can't go out, Maggie comes round to see you as much as me you know. Please stay in. You can go and see your friends another time."

"I'll see mum."

I zipped upstairs and in to the shower, I didn't take long, I just needed to get the rank smell of sweat off me and to eradicate the aroma of Agnes.

I dived in to my bedroom and changed almost as fast as Superman. Pink jeans, white top, plain white undies, and clean socks and trainers. I belted down the stairs and kissed mum goodbye and headed for the door. Mum was protesting loudly; and then the bell rang. Damn!

"I'll get it." I opened the door to a smiling Maggie. Her eyes roamed all over me.

"Hello Jen. My you do look nice."

"Hi Maggie. Thanks; actually I was just going out to see some friends."

Mum had got me by the elbow. "Don't be so rude Jenny. Stay now Maggie's here."

Maggie acted like she was indifferent to my presence. "Oh no Gabby, if she wants to go out with her friends, she should go. She doesn't want to be stuck in with oldies like us. Mind you it will be a shame if she doesn't get to see her new strip."

I said, "Strip?" That was the second time today that a woman had said that word to me, though, hopefully with totally different meanings.

Maggie held up her carrier bag. "Yes, the new Angels netball team strip. The vicar asked me to pop it round."

I breathed a sigh of relief, so this wasn't going to be a jealous lesbian confrontation after all; and Maggie looked far too happy as well.

'No you're right mum, I can go and see my mates any time. Come on in Maggie." Now, I was actually pleased to see her. Maggie had reverted to the prim and proper old lady look. High-necked blouse, long flowery skirt and sensible shoes. I wondered if under all that, she was wearing sexy underwear.

Maggie and me went in to the living room, while mum made some tea in the kitchen. As soon as mum was out of sight, Maggie kissed me, hard on the lips. I backed away and whispered, "Mum will catch us."

Maggie got the hint and sat on the sofa and beckoned me to sit beside her. At least she left me more room than Agnes had. I sat beside her, but a safe distance away. Maggie leaned in to me and whispered, "I've missed you Jen, I've been thinking of you. I get so horny, and you look so sexy." Her hand reached across and groped in my lap; I pushed it away.

Maggie looked dismayed. "Spoilsport."

She carried on in a normal voice. "So, here's the new team strip, what do you think of it?" Maggie had produced a skirt and T-shirt from her bag.

I had to admit, it looked pretty good; a bright red pleated skirt, not too short. A T-shirt of the same colour accompanied it, but with the Angel's wing logo on the front and my position on the back. Mum came in carrying a tray with tea and cakes. "Oh that does look nice Jen, you're getting your old position back."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.