The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 7

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I emerged in to the noisy throng of people in the church hall feeling elated, like I was walking on air. I felt special, superior even. I was walking around in a kind of daze, not really engaging with my surroundings, when I was abruptly brought back down to earth by Maggie; she looked a little piqued. She grabbed my arm and dragged me behind a clothes rail, full of musty old coats. Partially hidden, as we were, by the rack of old ladies clothes, Maggie assumed that it was safe, and appropriate, to put her hand on my arse and have a good feel. I didn't complain, it felt very nice.

"Did you see Ruth in there?"

I needed time to think. "Ruth? Where?"

"In the ladies, she came out just before you."

"No, why would I see Ruth in there?" I was getting the hang of this fake innocence lark.

"It's what she does, she gets girls in the cubicle and shags them. She's done it before. I thought she had grabbed you."

"No, not me Maggie. I just peed and came out, I didn't see anyone."

"Well, she had a smug smile on her face. I don't trust her; she's definitely got the hots for you young lady. She's desperate to get in to your knickers."

Oh how I wanted to say, 'too late, she already has', but that would have made the situation so much worse. Of course, it all depended on Ruth keeping her mouth shut and not boasting about her latest conquest, which, thinking about it, wasn't very likely. But it was too late now, I had already lied to Maggie, I'd have to call Ruth and beg her not to blab.

Maggie wasn't done yet. "So are you going round to her house?"

"I don't know, don't you want me to?"

Maggie sounded irritated, "It's not up to me is it? You go where you want. If you want to go round there, it's up to you. But I should warn you, you might not be the only one there."

"What do you mean?"

Maggie leaned in closer, her hand was still casually fondling my bum, "She likes threesomes, you and another girl, in bed together; she likes to do two girls at once." This was a startling revelation to me, I'd never considered shagging two women at once. In my naivety, one woman was a dream come true, and now I find out that I could fuck two women at the same time. My mind raced, and images of Ann Polaki and me, fucking Ruth together flashed in to my thoughts. I was instantly aroused, and Maggie's hand, now groping between my legs made it worse, or better, depending on one's point of view.

Maggie was trying to get her hand inside the leg of my shorts to finger my pussy, but my shorts were too tight.

I tried to sound shocked and appalled at the idea. "Three in a bed, that sounds terrible Maggie. You've never done it?" Maggie looked sheepish.

"Well, to be honest, yes, a few times. But it can lead to jealousy and bitchiness. It's easy to think that you are second best. Girls can fall out over it and get very upset if they think the other girl is getting all the attention. I would avoid it at all costs if I were you Jenny. If any one ever suggests it, say 'no thank you'."

Far from saying 'no thank you', if Ruth offered me a go with her and Ann, I'd say 'yes fucking please'.

Maggie had given up trying to insert her finger in to my crotch, which was timely, as through a gap in the coats, I saw my mother approaching, clearly looking for me. She appeared around the coat rack with a look of surprise and annoyance on her face. "There you are, I've been looking all over for you." Her mood lightened when she looked at Maggie. "You two conspiring again, what is it this time, a bank job?" Luckily, mum was way off the mark, and my liaisons with Maggie, still appeared innocent.

"No mum, nothing so lucrative. We were just looking at these coats; some of them reek of mothballs. Shouldn't they be cleaned before they are sold?"

My mother tugged at a sleeve and sniffed, "I can't smell anything, and anyway, who's going to pay the dry cleaning bill?"

Maggie said, "I'll leave you two to your mothballs, I'll see you soon Jen, yes? Gabby, I'll give you a ring in the week about the festival. Bye." She kissed me on the cheek and did the same to my mother and trotted off.

My mother said, "Come on Jen, I want you to talk to the verger about the netball team. I wish you hadn't left, they were doing so well in the county league."

The mention of the church netball team, imaginatively named St. Mark's Angels, made me a little apprehensive. I had been a keen member of the Angels for several years, only leaving the team, less than a year ago. Up until then, I had enjoyed playing with the team and had travelled all over the county playing in league matches. I was also pretty good; not tall enough to be Goal Shooter but I was pretty useful as a Wing Attack. Regrettably, I left under a bit of a cloud, although the reasons why, were mercifully never made public. The sad fact was, that Miss Jefferys, the team coach, caught me with another girl's panties under my nose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.