The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 6

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

The day was only torture at first though; it changed quite quickly, and became a fantastic day. Although I spent the first half an hour lusting after Maggie, desperately wanting to sneak away to somewhere private and have a quick shag; I managed to contain my urges until a real opportunity presented itself, which it did.

I was distracting myself, browsing through all the bric a brac, and as I turned to walk away from a stall that held ugly china and glass ornaments, I literally bumped in to a woman standing next to me. I got the impression that she had deliberately collided with me. The woman smiled and looked me up and down, her eyes seemed to linger on my crotch; her smile widened. Even though it was a church event, I was dressed for show.

My pale blue shorts, although not particularly brief, were rather tight and showed off my arse beautifully, and my rather baggy white 'Hello Kitty' T- shirt, still clung to my tits to good effect.

The woman spoke to me. "Hello, you're Jenny aren't you? I'm Ruth Sanderson. Maggie has told me all about you." There was a certain look in her eye when she placed her hand on my shoulder and fingered my bra strap through the cotton material. I shuddered as she took my hand and shook it. Her fingertip traced a line across my palm; the significance was lost on my seventeen-year-old self. I only found out later that it was a sign that meant 'I want to fuck you.'

I looked her up and down in return; I have to say that at any other time in my life, I wouldn't have been terribly impressed. But now that I knew that she was a predatory lesbian with a taste for younger girls, my opinion of her changed.

Ruth Sanderson was tall, a couple of inches short of six feet, so she towered over me; she was also rather slim. She looked to be in her forties, maybe, late forties. Her hair, clearly dyed an unnatural reddish brown, was short and close to her head. It was styled in an old fashioned bob, it reminded me of a crash helmet. Unlike Maggie, there was no sign of any grey.

She was dressed rather conservatively, in a navy blue trouser suit and a white blouse. And where a man would have worn a tie, Ruth had a dark blue chiffon scarf. Over her shoulder, hung a cream leather bag. It was difficult to gauge the size of her boobs, the suit jacket was cut on the generous side, but from where I stood, she had a nice bum, and again, unlike Maggie, it wasn't overly ample.

Al in all, Ruth Sanderson looked an imposing figure. Her hand was soon back on my shoulder again, fiddling with my bra strap.

"Maggie has told me all about you, how much she enjoyed you ... helping her yesterday. Perhaps one day soon you could come round and ... help me."

Ruth made quite sure, with a rather obvious suggestive tone to her voice, that I knew exactly what she meant by 'help'. She might as well have just said 'fuck'. She finally got bored with fingering my bra strap, glanced over my shoulder and smiled at someone behind me. I turned to look, and saw Maggie glaring at us, who then smiled weakly at me. It was if she thought I was being unfaithful to her. I wasn't, but seeing as Ruth had made it quite clear what her intentions were, I didn't think it would be long before I was.

Ruth reached in to her bag and took out a small red notebook, "Can I give you my number Jenny, you can call me anytime you want to ... help me."

"Yes OK Miss Sanderson, if you like." Ruth smiled.

"You can call me Ruth, everyone does." She scribbled her number down on a page from her notebook and handed it to me.

I stuffed it in my back pocket, "Thank you Ruth, I might just give you a call sometime."

She casually placed her hand on my upper arm and took the opportunity to slyly rub the side of my boob with her thumb. 'I'd like that very much Jenny, very much indeed."

It was then that Maggie joined us. "Jenny dear, so nice to see you, I wasn't expecting to see you today."

So that was it, the reason why she didn't mention this event to me yesterday, she was hoping that I would have made other arrangements for today and unable to attend. She clearly didn't want me associating with Ruth Sanderson, not until she'd had her fill of me at least.

The two women looked at each other with barely concealed hostility, it was like a battleground and I was in the middle of it.

Ruth broke the rather tense silence first. "I was just telling Jennifer how much I was looking forward to her coming round to help me." Maggie was standing at my side with her arm around my waist as if laying claim to me, protecting her property. "Oh yes, Jenny was very good at helping me yesterday, I couldn't have done it without her. Worked up quite a sweat we did." Ruth's faux smile faded to almost a scowl.

Being desired by another woman was a new and wonderful experience for me, but to be desired by two, and it appeared fought over, was just incredible.

Ruth realised that Maggie had the upper hand and backed down. "Right then, I must get on. The verger wants to discus the music for the Festival next week. I'll call you soon Maggie." She gave Maggie an unconvincing kiss on the cheek and then gestured to me with her hand to phone her. Maggie moved round in front of me. "So now you've met Ruth Sanderson, what do you think of her?"

I wasn't sure what to say, or what Maggie wanted to hear. I didn't think it would be hearing that I fancied getting in to her knickers; and so I tried to remain non-committal.

"Oh she seems OK, I suppose." It was a lie of course; I was rather taken with Ruth Sanderson.

"So you didn't fancy her then?"

"Not really Maggie, no." I leant in and whispered, "She hasn't got your tits for a start." This seemed to please Maggie no end. It was then that my mother came over.

"What are you two up to, you look like you are planning a robbery or something."

We all laughed at mum's little joke. Then she said, "I was speaking to Ruth earlier." Maggie's smile disappeared. "She says she has a pile of sheet music that needs sorting out for the Festival, and she's asked me if you'd like to go round and help her."

I suddenly felt uneasy at my mother being used as a bargaining tool in something as personal and private as my sex life. I tried to make light of it in front of Maggie, but I knew that she would be seething inside; it appeared that Ruth had got one up on her after all; but I could hardly refuse to help Miss Sanderson could I?

"I'll think about it mum."

My mother looked a little puzzled. 'Why wouldn't you Jen? I thought you were starting to enjoy getting involved with the church events. Maggie tells me you were a great help to her yesterday."

I groaned inwardly, there was my mum even talking about me helping, I felt acutely embarrassed, even though she didn't have a clue what she was saying.

Maggie left us together; mum was keen to get me more involved with the church stuff, mistaking my willingness to 'help' Maggie as a sign of enthusiasm. How wrong she was. The only enthusiasm I had was for getting as much pussy as I could. I had developed a taste for it, or more of a craving really. And now, I had another source lined up that was being offered on a plate, and I fully intended to lap it up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.