The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 4

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I lay on Maggie's soft comfortable bed, feeling sort of floaty, like I was in a bath of warm marshmallow. The wonderful sense of euphoria was slowly fading, and the tingling in my body was waning. I finally peeled myself off the bed and sat up; my boobs were still hanging out of my bra, so I helped the girls back inside their cups and pulled my blouse around me without buttoning it. I stood up on slightly shaky legs; I had underestimated the effects of such an intense orgasm could have on my body. It was then that I caught a glimpse of myself in Maggie's dressing table mirror; I looked a mess, my lipstick had smeared across my face and my hair looked like a bird's nest. I padded across the deep–pile pink and yellow carpet to the dressing table, aware that I had no panties on and that there was a pleasant coolness around my rather damp pussy.

I picked up a hairbrush and dragged it through my tousled hair, then grabbed a tissue and removed what was left of my lippy. Curiosity got the better of me and I pulled open the top drawer; it was chock full of bras of all colours and styles and knickers in similar varieties, neatly folded to one side. I picked up a red and black bra; it was rather saucy looking, lacy, with black lace trimming around it. I examined the label, it was from an expensive shop in the West End, and somewhere I couldn't afford to shop. I was surprised to see that the label said 38D, the same size as me. I was tempted to try it on, but I knew Maggie was waiting downstairs. That didn't stop me from opening another drawer though and rummaging through her jumpers and cardigans. Nothing of interest there, and the bottom drawer contained folded shorts and more jumpers.

Just as I was about to close the drawer, I noticed a large black drawstring bag. Pulling it out I was surprised at how heavy it was, and it rattled. Opening it, I peered inside and saw a collection of sex toys. I reached in a pulled out a white vibrator, then a larger pink one. Putting them aside on the dressing table, I then extracted a much bigger purple thing that had several projections. I later found out that this was called a Rampant Rabbit. It had a lot of buttons and when I pressed them, the thing buzzed in to life and performed a dizzying variety of wobbles, twists and jiggles. To my teenage and still somewhat innocent mind, this seemed rather shocking; that a seemingly respectable and prim old lady like Mrs Wilmott could indulge in such debauchery. An image immediately flashed in to my mind of Maggie lying on her bed, legs wide open and the purple rabbit whirring away up her pussy. The thought caused an instant itch between my legs and I was sorely tempted to slip it up me and give it a try. But I resisted the urge to impale myself on Maggie's rabbit, because there was still something else in the bag, heavier than the rest. Next out of the bag was a large pink rubber cock, it wasn't alone; it was attached to some straps. I had never seen anything like this before.

As I turned the cock and its straps over in my hand, trying to figure out what went where, I heard Maggie's voice call from the kitchen. "Are you alright up there Jen?" I hurriedly replaced everything back in the bag and stuffed it in the drawer.

"Yes, I'm OK Maggie. I think I drifted off. You tired me out."

"Well come down, the scrambled eggs are ready."

I skipped out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen where Maggie was dishing up the eggs on toast. Two places were set, and a glass of orange juice was beside each plate.

"Mm, that smells good Maggie, I'm really hungry."

Maggie put the saucepan back on the cooker and sat down opposite me. It was only then that I noticed the design on her dressing gown; it was a repeating pattern of big red lips, as if a giant woman had kissed it all over. It was a simple and perfectly ordinary design, but knowing Maggie now a little better, I could see the hidden meaning. There were kisses over her boobs, her bum and her pussy. There seemed to be no end to Maggie's naughtiness, and I loved it.

I really was hungry and I ploughed through the delicious food while it was still hot. Eventually Maggie broke the silence and said, "So how do you feel Jen?"

"Mm, about what?"

Maggie furrowed her brow, "Well, about what we've just done and what I told you about the girls?"

I finished off the scrambled eggs and took a swig of the juice. "I feel absolutely wonderful about what we've just done. It was the best experience of my life, I didn't think that I could feel that good. You really know how to make a girl very happy Maggie. I want to do it again and again."

Maggie beamed a huge smile at me as she also finished eating. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it, and of course I want to do it again with you. You know you can come round any time you like, and we'll have some fun together. But I want to know how you feel about the group of girls I told you about, and Ruth."

I looked at her as she sat across from me, her dressing gown had fallen open and her big round boobs hung seductively just inches away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.