The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 3

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Maggie's words rang in my ears and fired my arousal to a new level.

'Make me cum Jen', No one had ever asked me to do that, not even in my dreams. The exhilarating sensations coursing throughout my body were more than I had ever experienced before. I was barely aware of the pressing weight of Maggie's body, writhing on top of me. The slight difficulty in breathing and the dull ache in my hand, crushed as it was under Maggie's thrusting pelvis, went largely unnoticed due to the intense joy of the moment.

Suddenly, Maggie lifted herself up, supporting her upper body with her arms. Now she was hovering above me, her tits swinging hypnotically. The pressure on my trapped hand eased a little, but she still continued to thrust enthusiastically with her hips. I looked up in to her face, her eyes were shut but her mouth was hanging open, emitting soft gasps and cries. My hand continued work wonders on Maggie's pussy, I seemed to have got the technique just right, or at least right enough for Maggie; her face became contorted in what looked like terrible pain, but I realised that it was probably the same look on my face when I climaxed.

"Oh God Jen, I'm going to cum.' The bed had been quietly squeaking the whole time but I had barely noticed it, now it was quicker, louder and accompanied by a worrying creaking sound. Maggie was humping me with greater energy as she chased her orgasm, I didn't know where she got the stamina.

I wanted sex with me to be something special for her and so I raised my head to suck on her nipples as her tits swung wildly above me. I was rewarded with a surprisingly heavy boob slapping me in the face; my inexperience was starting to show. Maggie didn't seem to notice my beginner's error though. "Oh yes Jen, yes, suck my tits, suck them." Using my one free hand, I steadied the swaying boob and got the nipple between my lips and began sucking it. "Oh fuck, that's nice, that's so uhhhh nice. I'm cumming Jen, I'm uhhhhh cumming!"

Maggie suddenly stopped moving, her whole body seemed to stiffen and then a

high-pitched squeal preceded her collapsing on top of me. The unexpected weight of her body knocked the wind out of me and I gasped.

She lay motionless on me, her mouth was right next to my ear and her rasping heavy breathing was almost deafening. I managed to wriggle my almost numb hand out from under her; my fingers ached and tingled. I raised my hand in the air so that I could examine it, almost as if I expected it to look different. After all, this hand had just brought another woman to a crashing orgasm. It did look different; it was wet. It was covered in Maggie's pussy juice; I had never seen so much, not even my own, and this was another woman's. I lowered my hand to my face and sniffed at the slime coating my fingers; it smelt rather like my own.

I wondered if it tasted the same as well. I slipped my fingers in to my mouth and sucked. No surprise; it tasted the same. I rested my hands on Maggie's back, not quite knowing what I was supposed to do next.

It may have been the feel of my wet hand, but Maggie raised her head and looked me in the eyes, a huge smile covered her face. "Well young Jennifer Pierce, that was very nice, very nice indeed. Who would have thought it was your first time?"

My hands idly traced back and forth across her back, fiddling with her bra straps.

"How did you know?"

'Take my bra off and I'll tell you."

I unhooked her clasp at the third attempt and she raised herself enough for me to pull it free.

"Well, I've been watching you, taking an interest you might say. All those church events you went to with your mum, I was watching you. I had an idea that you were gay. The way you looked at other women when you thought you weren't being observed, I guessed you liked girls. I even caught you looking at me a few times; you always seemed to be trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse."

I suddenly felt slightly embarrassed, like I had been caught stealing.

"Oh, I didn't know you were watching me, I..."

Maggie put her finger to my mouth to hush me and then kissed me.

"It wasn't a problem Jenny, and no one else knew, and certainly not your mother; she would have confided in me if she'd suspected. Don't forget, I'm Mrs Wilmott, I used to be married once, Edward was his name. A lovely man, but he realised that I wasn't really in to the physical side of marriage, I knew he suspected that I was being unfaithful, just not with other women."

I interrupted her and at the same time shifted from under her so that she was at my side.

"So Edward divorced you then?"

Maggie propped herself up on one elbow and smiled.

"Well I didn't give the poor man much choice. He caught me in bed with a choirgirl. That was it, over and finished, thirteen years ago. Nobody knows the details; poor Edward found it terribly embarrassing. So as far as any one knows, I just got a divorce from my husband, you know, as people do."

All the time Maggie had been talking, she had been running her hands over my body, caressing me, and now she seemed to be concentrating on my tits; rubbing my nipples through my blouse. The ache between my legs had not gone away, or even decreased, but I was fascinated by Maggie's story.

"So how did you know this was my first time Maggie?"

"Easy Jen, I asked your mother. I kept tabs on you, discretely of course, whether you had any boyfriends. She always said no, and also..."

Maggie trailed off, preferring to unbutton my blouse instead. "Let's not talk any more Jennifer, I want to see those lovely big boobs of yours."

I was torn; I desperately wanted Maggie to fuck me, I had one hell of an orgasm waiting, I was sure, but I was also intrigued about her knowledge of me.

I allowed her to undo my buttons and reveal my bra-covered boobs.

"Oh Jen, such beautiful breasts, let me suck them and then I'll do you properly."

Maggie eased my tits from the confines of my bra and began to suck each nipple. The feeling was wonderful, her tongue licked at them with expert tenderness, I was almost willing to drop the conversation.

But I persevered. "So Maggie, just how did you know that it was my first time?"

She stopped sucking my nipples, raised her head and ran her fingers through her grey streaked hair. "Oh I suppose you'll have to know, sooner or later. But you have to keep this to yourself, understand?"

My nipples felt a little cold with the moisture from Maggie's mouth and I felt them harden even more. "Yes, of course Maggie."

"Ruth Sanderson, do you know her?"

I searched my memory for the name. "Oh yes I think I know her, she's a piano teacher, she lives in Elm Gardens. What about her?"

"Remember, this is in confidence." I nodded.

"Ruth is a lesbian too. She teaches a lot of young pupils, some of them are girls.

She has a bit of a weakness for young girls, like me I suppose. And when they are sixteen and legal, she ... well let's just say that she makes them happy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.