Jack and His Mom - Cover

Jack and His Mom

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jack's Mom comes home late to find an angry son waiting for her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Big Breasts  

Carly walked over to Jack who was sitting in a straight back chair in the middle of the room. She could see the bulge in the boy's shorts. Nice! She thought to herself. He was already hard and he hadn't even started yet. Sharon sat on the couch where she would have an unobstructed view of the proceedings.

Sharon was dressed in her silky pajamas as she watched from the overstuffed couch. Jack had told her in no uncertain terms that if she chose to watch her friend's spanking she would have to sit still and keep her mouth shut. One word from her and Jack would send her out of the room but Sharon knew she would keep silent. She was excited about seeing what was going to happen between her handsome young son and her best friend.

"Pull your skirt up to your waist Carly." Jack told the adult woman in front of him. Carly had expected that Jack would want to see her goods before spanking her so she hiked up her tight skirt all the way to her waist where because of its tightness it stayed without any help from her hands.

She was wearing a skimpy pair of blue panty briefs that Jack had his eyes glued to. He noticed that there was no puffiness in the front indicating a thick bush. Did she shave down there? He thought as he motioned for her to remove her underpants.

Jack had originally planned on sliding her panties down after she was across his lap to save Carly some embarrassment but now he needed to see if his mother's friend's pussy was hairless. Carly was glad she had shaved that morning. She had put some soothing lotion all around her pussy and had seen how nice it looked in her bathroom mirror.

Carly exposed her smooth pussy very slowly, inch by inch while Jack and his Mother watched intently. Although Sharon didn't say a word there was an audible sharp intake of her breath as her co-worker's hairless pussy was exposed to the two of them. Carly had told Sharon that she regularly shaved her crotch but seeing it in person caused Sharon's pussy to lubricate. She also noticed that her son's cock seemed to grow another inch while he stared at Carly's smooth cunt.

As soon as Carly kicked off her underwear Jack grabbed her by one of her wrists and pulled her down gently over his lap causing his cock to jump at the sudden pressure of the adult woman's body on it. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Jack wasted no time. He spanked Carly's big soft ass, first one cheek then the other. Back and forth his hand worked it's way between Carly's ass cheeks. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Carly's pussy had been wet while she stood half naked in front of the boy but she was dry now. The constant spanks on her bottom hurt like hell. This wasn't what she expected. She thought that the spanking would be another erotic experience in her life that would bring her pleasure, but it wasn't any such thing. It hurt!

Her ass was a bright red color and Carly was yelping and through her tears was begging Jack to stop. "Please Jack. No more. It hurts too bad."

Jack stopped his hand in mid spank hovering over Carly's punished bottom cheeks. He and his mother exchanged surprised looks. They had both expected that Carly would react much as Sharon did when she was spanked but this was not happening.

Jack asked his Mother to get him some soothing lotion which she did. Jack rubbed the lotion on to Carly's bruised bottom as she sobbed softly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Jack. I thought this is what I wanted but it hurts too much."

"Shhh." Jack said as he put another dollop of lotion in his palm and applied it to her warm bottom. "You'll be O. K. in just a couple of minutes."

As soon as she got off of Jack's lap Sharon took Carly by the hand to lead her to the bathroom to compose herself. Jack had no objections. His cock had deflated during Carly's outburst. Jack wasn't a sadist. He just wanted to have some fun.

The two women came back into the room. Carly wasn't exactly smiling but she was dry eyed and had her skirt back down where it belonged. "I am sorry Jack. I thought that was what I wanted but I was wrong. How can I please you?" The last she said while looking at the boy's crotch which only had a slight bulge do to his cock's limp state.

Jack's cock began to rise as he looked Carly up and down. What do I want? He thought. his eyes glued to her massive tits hardly held in control by her blouse. "Take off your blouse for me Carly." His cock was on the rise now.

Carly removed her blouse slowly revealing her bra covered tits to her friend's son. Without being asked she removed her bra knowing that that was what Jack wanted. He wanted to see her big boobs like most men she had ever dated had wanted. Carly knew that her breasts were magnets for men ... and boys. They always had been since she started developing tits when she was only eleven years old.

She remembered well how her father would gaze at her breasts when he thought no one was looking. She had enjoyed his attention. Carly had also enjoyed the attention of all the boys in school as they talked to her tits instead of her eyes. When she finally started dating she would cream her panties as her dates mauled her breasts.

Seeing that Jack was getting hard again Carly rubbed her hands on her breasts finally pulling her nipples until they stood at attention. Jack stood and dropped his shorts exposing his erection to Carly. It had been a long time since she had seen an erection that hard. Hard as only a teenage boy's prick could become.

Jack stood still and told Carly. "Suck me!"

Sharon's pussy was soaking wet as she watched her friend kneel in front of her son and his hard cock. Carly slowly engulfed Jack's cock with her experienced mouth giving the boy a no hands blow job. Jack's eyes rolled into the back of his head as the grown woman fellated him expertly. He had never before felt a cock suck this good.

As he neared climax he pulled his cock from Carly's mouth and fisted it until he spewed stream after stream of his white goo all over her big tits. He had always wanted to spray Carly's big tits with his cum and when it finally happened he thought his cock would never stop shooting his stuff. SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! SPURT!

Carly's breasts, stomach and chin were coated with Jack's spend. She had closed her eyes while the boy was pelting her with shot after shot of his hot stuff. Now she opened her eyes and saw how she was coated with sperm. She smiled up at the boy. "Thanks Jack. It's been a while since someone covered me with their cum. I love it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.