The Rescue of HMS Beverly
Chapter 10: Sally's Issues

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sally's Issues - This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

I woke up at 6:30 am the next day ... no it was not a dream. There were 9 naked women around me. The shower was running in the bathroom. I slowly got out of bed. I had a bunch of stiff parts including the most obvious one. Naked women running around the bedroom does that to guys. There were at least two hair driers running in the bathroom (the bathroom is equipped for four people to prepare themselves at the same time, including a four person shower). Julie, still naked, came over when noticed I awoken and gave me a big hug and a kiss and then said, "Thank you sir for a wonderful birthday night, I'll look forward to my birthday the rest on my life".

I said she was quite welcome. I patted her fanny and said, "I've got to get dressed for the day".

She smiled and said, "Yes sir, me too".

I went to the shower, three ladies joined me. I was really getting worried that my 'member' would really fall off. They helped me shower. Once I was dry I chased them out of the bathroom with the end of my towel, so that I could shave in peace. By the time I finished and came out they were all dressed and had fixed breakfast for me. Apparently they figured out how to ask Mother for help and ask Mother what I liked for breakfast. While we ate we discussed some minor issues, like who should help with the 'rituals' today. It was decided that all the 10th tier sisters would help with the first day's groups.

I took Linda aside at some point and said, "Honey the next time you earn extra stokes while trying to save the life of either myself or one of your sisters, tell me. I am not that cruel".

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. It is our job to put our butts on the line for the sake of our sisters".

She had the same doubtful scared look that Paula had. I decided not to press her because conversations like this seemed to have the opposite effect than what I wanted. All she read was that I was upset, and she had upset me. Later someone would say that I was a lot more complicated then most men on Jewel.

When I was done eating I ordered the ship robotic systems to move some of the autodocs to the holo deck. Then we headed to the passenger compartment. The women in the passenger compartment met their Order leaders and shared hugs. The leaders showed off their bruises with pride. All the ladies who had capitulated the night before had taken off their bikini bottoms. It was like they were hover cars with bumper stickers that said, "I survived my capitulation ritual".

After a few minutes, I went to the raised area in the center of the room and asked, "How was your first night aboard the Zeus?" Most looked like they had not slept all night, I was not having trouble figuring out why that was. They had plenty of reasons not to sleep well.

Someone responded, "Just great sir", in a less than enthusiastic monotone. They all laughed.

"Has everyone had breakfast?"

"Yes sir", much more enthusiasm.

"Ladies, you'll all sleep better in a few days. Your sisters and I have formed a new plan for solving our 'capitulation' problem. Let me explain the new plan to you all". I proceeded to explain it. I told them all when they would be "convinced" that they had no other choice. Almost all of them looked relieved to some degree. I had the feeling that the least relieved were the ones whose capitulations were today, the rest were just glad not to have to wait as long.

I then asked the ladies who were recommended to help run the ship to come forward, telling them to relax. I asked for six ladies, including Sally. Only five showed up, Sally was missing. I asked, "Does anyone know where Sally is?" No one did, but I had a feeling that she was probably on the bridge. I asked the other five ladies if they wanted to help run the ship during the trip home. They all agreed, with great enthusiasm. I told them to report with the first group of their sisters for their "convincing" today.

I check to see if there were any problems that needed to be solved. The only problem was that some of the taller ladies were very uncomfortable in their cots. They were to short. I explained to them how to use the replicators to fix the problem.

It was about 7 am so I told them that I had to do some stuff on the bridge, and that the leaders should get the first group to the holodeck at 8 am were I would meet them. I went to the bridge.

Sure enough, sound asleep on the bridge was Sally. I woke her up, startling her, and the next thing I knew I had a woman coming at me with fists flying. Fortunately, this was not totally unexpected. I had had several female friends after WW3, who often woke up the same way. After WW3, I had several PTSD issues myself. I knew it would be over in few seconds when she returned to reality. I grabbed her from behind and restrained her in a bear hug, mostly because I did want to get hit. I held her for a few seconds and she returned to reality.

"Oh, no!! Oh, shit!! I am so sorry Sir. I didn't mean to attack you. I thought I was being attacked like on the last trip. I am so, so sorry, Sir". She was truly mortified, 'What have I done?' scared look on her face. She could have been in a lot of trouble. She was shaking like a leaf.

I did not need to have to be a doctor or a psychiatrist to analyze what had just happened. I released her and said, "Relax honey, it will be ok. I have known several women who woke up like you, when startled by a man after being attacked. It is ok. You just had a flashback.

"Is this what keeps getting you in trouble?"

She just shook her had up and down. I think she thought I was going to beat her senseless. "So what happens after one of these episodes for you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.